www.homepie.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.homepie.io

Tell us how www.homepie.io made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Advertised universal extension wrench.. Supposed to be heavy duty.. Plastic and aluminium and totally useless.. Homepie is not UK based and hide their identity by using a UK web site.. Do not trade, AVOID..
Product quality not as advertised. Submitted a complaint and received a standard reply apologising for late delivery. I already had the product which was rubbish.
Rubbish company. Do not use.
As previous email. Had problems with delivery time. Doodle product/gadget arrived without any company name or instructions - which renders it useless - and I cannot find any references to it eg. video info etc. Do not order from them.
BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY which purports to operate in the UK, with a “co.uk” website, but is in fact in China with all the attendant problems; late deliveries and, if you want to return an item, you pay the return costs TO CHINA. Also, any complaint is completely ignored and replies in very stilted English. When I asked about when I would receive the goods, after an excessive delivery delay, I was told to “keep my patience”. All in all, keep away.
www.homepie.io is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews