Home House Buyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home House Buyers
Fast and efficient service. Will definitely use again!
I came to Home House Buyers more or less out of desperation after we lost our buyer through chain collapse, and had been told by several people that such companies were not to be trusted. We spoke to some 'iffy' cash buyers (and there are plenty of them, so watch out) but Home House Buyers I found to be 100% professional and straightforward throughout. I was given one contact, Dax Guy, who was always helpful, knowledgeable, personable and available to answer the phone when I called. Their offer was significantly higher than the only other legitimate cash buyer we could find. All in all, I cannot fault this company - it is what it is, and a person only uses a cash buyer when there's no option - however if you are forced into this unenviable position, you will find that you cannot do better than Home House Buyers. Strongly recommended.
Chris, was very helpful and talked through the whole process competently and clearly, without feeling pressured into a decision. Highly recommend.
Can’t recommend these guys enough. The whole process of selling my property was smooth and professional, nothing was to much for Chris who’s customer service was fantastic. I’ll be using these guys again.
great service, great customer support. top marks
HHB were great from start to finish, and met the very tight deadlines we required following our Inheritance.
Home House Buyers is rated 4.94 based on 32 reviews