HomeToGo GmbH (AU) Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeToGo GmbH (AU)
Read HomeToGo GmbH (AU) Reviews

Sonnenburger Str. 73 10437 Berlin

Tell us how HomeToGo GmbH (AU) made you happy
The app is amazing, it's very easy to find the best offers and to book great houses!
The site is easy to navigate. There are heaps of options available, and helpful filters to narrow them down to exactly what I'm looking for.
The website was easy to navigate with clear photos and refined search options.
Hometogo has a nice design, a clear layout and provides plenty of information about each offer. It is very convenient and has a great number of offers to chose from.
Price comparison is important, sometimes a property could have different prices on different websites. Hometogo does a nice job comparing them
Great timesaver that combines a number of different rental sites into one. No Complains :)
Super useful. Every single thing worked perfectly. Can't wait to start my holiday soon.
Found a small but comfy room in an old model house. great experience
A great way to search for vacation rentals. Definitely makes trip planning easier.
I've been using it for all my vacations. awesome website
Turned out to be incredibly convenient when looking for an appartment in Oslo! My favourite feature is the map next to all the listings. No need to open up a map separately!
The best place to find great deals on the perfect apartment
It makes good prices easy to find. Sometimes one property could have different prices on different websites.
My husband and I travelled to Cancun for the first time. We used HomeToGo to find an apartment with everything we wanted and right now the beach. It was so much easier than trying to use local sites!
Booking went smoothly, no complaints
Good deals all the time. Awesome choices, good prices and a lot of pictures.
I've already booked my next apartment!
Big fan! HomeToGo has more options than any other booking site I've seen and I found it easier to use than most as well!
Booking an accommodation normally takes me a lot of time and energy, but with hometogo it became so easy. I just type in my holiday location and in seconds it suggests me a dozen of listings!
The best vacation rentals website I have to say! I'll never have to search the individual sites again!
HomeToGo GmbH (AU) is rated 4.54 based on 112 reviews