Home Fix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Fix
Read Home Fix Reviews
I paid for next day delivery but the item didn't arrive for three days.
Delivery took a little longer than I expected. But still within a reasonable period.
I'm not very happy with service, ordered 3 tubs of fence paint and only received 2. I have e-mailed to tell them and had no reply.
It’s. Been a pleasure to deal with but problems with packaging very poor.
Not bad gear,doesn't go as far as you think,so when ordering get double. So it did work out a little expensive for me.i calculated 34sqm box say 21sq only need two.as this only done half need two more.
Good morning Gary, Thank you for your review. The SIka Fast Fix that you have purchased is recommended to covers approximately 17-21m2 (depending on the colour, gap depth & width) based on 450 mm x 450 mm paving (5 mm x 20 mm joints) If you have laid larger patio slabs/flags then more will be required for the joints. Kind regards HomeFix
Adequate service, postage time was a little slow.
Good morning, Thank you for your review, we are a little disappointed to receive a 3 star based on the delivery service selected at check out using our standard delivery service 2-5 working days. Your order was placed on a Sunday 4th July, processed and delivered by Saturday 10th July. We do offer next working day delivery at an additional charge for customer who require their orders quicker. We hope the above information helps. Kind regards HomeFix
Paint was great for the price although totally gutted that it is out of stock until 2022. Also was a bit disheartened that my paint arrived damaged and I lost quite a bit of paint.
Ordered 6 5l paint, one consignment arrived so I contacted Home Fix on 2 occasions to enquire about the missing items and got no reply. They have just turned up and one is damaged with paint everywhere, will now wait to see how that is handled and if I get favourable and timely resolution.
The product purchased was a good price and no complaints about that. My problem that the delivery company did not inform me of intended delivery and hence the product was returned to home fix. I contacted home fix about this and the customer service person was informative and efficient. I thought that a new delivery date was booked in and I paid for the delivery, only to find that the delivery company DPD delivered it two days early and I wasn’t in. Luckily my neighbour to the delivery as he was outside working on his garden, otherwise it would have been another missed delivery. Although this is not directly a fault with Home Fix it is part of the service being offered. So I think that they need to ensure that their delivery service company/companies deliver on the stated day.
Nothing wrong with the company or its staff, all excellent but the packaging dept needs to be aware Five tins of paint ordered. Five dented tins arrived. The couriers had dropped the consignment. Luckily none had come open though one lid was part way off. Packing inside the parcel was inadequate. .
Product arrived extremely damaged still waiting on answers on refunds However their first delivery was excellent so I hope this is a one off and will get sorted soon.
Delivery fine but have not yet used the product !
We were pleased with our product and its delivery. We were even more impressed by the "no quibble" speed of replacement fence paint when one tub was badly damaged in transit to us. Thank you.
I was disappointed that all 3 cans were dented. However there appears to have been no leakage
could i be sent an invoice for my order please
Home Fix is rated 4.53 based on 402 reviews