Home Fix Reviews

01977 876116

info@homefix.co.uk

Unit 8, Green Lane Networkcentre, Boothroyds Way, Featherstone

Tell us how Home Fix made you happy
The product purchased was a good price and no complaints about that. My problem that the delivery company did not inform me of intended delivery and hence the product was returned to home fix. I contacted home fix about this and the customer service person was informative and efficient. I thought that a new delivery date was booked in and I paid for the delivery, only to find that the delivery company DPD delivered it two days early and I wasn’t in. Luckily my neighbour to the delivery as he was outside working on his garden, otherwise it would have been another missed delivery. Although this is not directly a fault with Home Fix it is part of the service being offered. So I think that they need to ensure that their delivery service company/companies deliver on the stated day.
Posted 8 minutes ago
Nothing wrong with the company or its staff, all excellent but the packaging dept needs to be aware

Five tins of paint ordered. Five dented tins arrived. The couriers had dropped the consignment. Luckily none had come open though one lid was part way off. Packing inside the parcel was inadequate.

Product arrived extremely damaged still waiting on answers on refunds
However their first delivery was excellent so I hope this is a one off and will get sorted soon.
Delivery fine but have not yet used the product !
We were pleased with our product and its delivery. We were even more impressed by the "no quibble" speed of replacement fence paint when one tub was badly damaged in transit to us. Thank you.
I was disappointed that all 3 cans were dented. However there appears to have been no leakage
could i be sent an invoice for my order please
Home Fix is rated 4.64 based on 225 reviews