Home Fix Reviews

Unit 8, Green Lane Networkcentre, Boothroyds Way, Featherstone

Tell us how Home Fix made you happy
I ordered one item on 29th March and have not yet received
Seamus Killen
Package was delivered on time but had been damaged in transit. of the four items ordered only three were in the package delivered. This was reported to them on 31/03 and they asked for photos. These were sent on 01/04 but no response was received. A chase email was sent on 09/04, and no reply has been received. I accept that packages can be damaged, but what is unacceptable is for this to be ignored. There has been no follow up as regards replacing the short delivery of any indication of how this will be resolved. Perhaps they are hoping the customer will forget. Anyway, they asked for this review so enjoy!!
I actually sent this via mail on 17th March and then they asked me for feedback...what a company
Hi,
Received the item today and not impressed by both the packaging at your end (never had issues before as most use cardboard to help protect any impacts on route) and the Royal Mail delivery standard, (chucked over the gate- wet through and damaged!)....suffice to say will not be purchasing again from your company and my feedback that will be circulated will reflect this experience.....
Poor customer service. Home Fix sent the wrong fence paint and I sent an email and I am still waiting for a reply.
The tub was broken. The cap was broken and had been badly repaired with tape. Unfortunately half of the product had leaked out. The SBR mix was very runny. I hope it wasnt tampered with and watered down. I will never order anything form Home fix ever again.
They advertised a product on the website which wasn't correct when finally got confirmation that they would collect item and refund me I got sarcastic reply to my email
The product was open at the nozzle and had been taped but had leaked inside the packaging. Clearly either not new, damaged, or used?
I haven’t received this item yet
Morning Andrea,
I still haven't received my order no'4609 boiled linseed oil, so I've got nothing to review as yet. Tom.
Absolutely shocking level of disorganisation.

I ordered 2 x 5 litre cans of clear wood preserver, which when they arrived were coloured. 2 different colours.
I complained by email, no reply and they told me they never received the email.
2 days later I complained by phone, and after locating the email I was told the goods would be collected the next day and I would be refunded.
3 days later I raised an complaint via PayPal (I paid on their website using PayPal) the seller has still not responded.

Avoid this company, they have wasted more of my time in £ than the value of the transaction (£46)

Hopelessly disorganised, no understanding of customer service.
Poor customer service, only ab le to make contact via email. I purchased GEO FIX , product has an end date 3/8/20. I received order 4/8/20 and found part of the order to be unusable as it had partially set in the container. Contacted Home Fix after considerable effort but only via email. I have been informed via email that GEO FIX have been contacted? Surely responsibility is with Home Fix ? I feel this is going to be a paper chase of passing the buck, time will tell
I was sent the wrong product by the company and they went some of the way to rectify the issue but in my eyes fell short of expected customer service unwilling to issue a refund for faulty products now set solid in the joints of my patio. I was left to contact the manufacturer myself which is not my job and disappointing.
Home Fix is rated 4.64 based on 225 reviews