Home Fix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Fix
Read Home Fix Reviews
Excellent service received. Tiles of a very high standard , recommend to purchase
Great prices for great stuff
My first experience of using your company not the best. I did however receive my refund very quickly I suggest you use different couriers as Hermes must be the worst company to use ever and when your 1st order never shows up it makes you think should I use this company again.
The product purchased did what it said on the tin. Regards Dave Austin
Adequate service, postage time was a little slow.
Good morning, Thank you for your review, we are a little disappointed to receive a 3 star based on the delivery service selected at check out using our standard delivery service 2-5 working days. Your order was placed on a Sunday 4th July, processed and delivered by Saturday 10th July. We do offer next working day delivery at an additional charge for customer who require their orders quicker. We hope the above information helps. Kind regards HomeFix
great service live chat was very helpful would buy again item arrived on time
Paint was great for the price although totally gutted that it is out of stock until 2022. Also was a bit disheartened that my paint arrived damaged and I lost quite a bit of paint.
Absolutely 5 star customer service. Would highly recommend and definitely use again.
The product was much cheaper than Screwfix and I didn’t mind waiting ten days for delivery. However the plastic ‘bucket’ in which it was delivered was split. I only realised the significance of this after opening it up and reading the instructions so a lot of it went to waste.
Very pleased with the delivery time and very pleased with the product! Would happily recommend this product to others.
Great service
no problem and prompt delivery of excellent product
Great quality products quick delivery and easy purchase
quick efficient does what they say it does
Ordered 6 5l paint, one consignment arrived so I contacted Home Fix on 2 occasions to enquire about the missing items and got no reply. They have just turned up and one is damaged with paint everywhere, will now wait to see how that is handled and if I get favourable and timely resolution.
As described
Very good service with prompt delivery and very well packaged
Excellent. Fastest delivery. Thanks
Ordered some paint and paid for next day delivery so I could paint our fence before my husband’s surprise garden party for his 40th, paint didn't arrive the next day 🤨 rang homefix who said it would come the following day, waited in ALL day with no time slot, went out on the school run and got delayed after helping a young girl involved in a RTA, no paint when I got home after 7pm, according to homefix it was delivered... left in my garden, no note posted through the door. On ringing homefix to complain apparently I should have been in at the time, it was raised as a dispute but I've not heard from the police or homefix. Now I have to call the police to chase up. I ended up buying paint from Wilko which came next day no issues at all. Won't shop with these again I will stick to John Lewis or Wilko
Fantastic customer service, especially Andrea. Fast delivery. Excellent service.
Home Fix is rated 4.53 based on 402 reviews