Home Fix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Home Fix
Read Home Fix Reviews
I ordered fence paint from HomeFix and it arrived very quickly, well packaged and the paint itself was perfect and looks great. I was kept up to date on the delivery via emails and was always kept in the loop. Would definitely recommend!
I bought 2 tubs of shed paint from Home Fix online they were cheaper than other places I looked and the quality of the paint seems fine, delivered when I expected.
Good and timely service and when there was an issue which was the delivery company’s fault, Andrea sorted it out efficiently and at no cost to me.
Arrived securely packaged, in time allotted,and at an excellent price
Home Fix offer very competitively priced products, sent promptly by courier in secure packaging. What's not to like??
Paint we bought has now been washed off of our fence!!! It looks horrendous! Not happy with this purchase at all!!
Tubs of paint were broken and not delivered
Fantastic service. Prompt delivery, arrived as promised, and all intact - well packaged.
Paint is absolulety terrible
nothing. but excellent, very easy to apply, my patio now looks very good
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent...………………...
On time delivery product fab thank you
Good contacts support and items were packed and protected from damage in the box. Excellent.
Ver pleased with my purchase of black fence paint,good value and service
Very pleased with my purchase
No problems, ordered a tin of paint and it came promptly.
very helpful service and prompt delivery.
Had the product in stock at a good price. Really helpful and friendly staff when I went to collect my order. Will definitely use again
Ordering online was really easy. Product was exactly what I was looking for and very reasonably priced. Treated my fence and it’s a nice natural wood colour. Quite dark but that may be because of the colour I covered. Delivery was quick and easy.
Home Fix 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
A good product (which did the job I required it for ) at a fair price and with quick delivery. Excellent all round thanks.
Home Fix is rated 4.63 based on 252 reviews