Holidaycars Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Holidaycars
07AM
7AM

About Holidaycars: HolidayCars.com is a broker in global carefree car rentals. As a partner of Avis, Hertz, Europcar, Budget, Alamo and 600 more suppliers, it has a network of more than 17.000 destinations in 125 countries. Its unique search engine for rental cars enables customers to compare the offers based on rates, conditions and locations. Availability is updated daily, so the car types and rates shown actually match what the customers ultimately pay for. Furthermore, HolidayCars.com offers a NoRisk Warranty, covering Personal Liability in the event of damage, theft, fire, vandalism or accident, even for windows and mirrors. Whether your web visitors need a rental car for a weekend breakaway close to home, a week in Spain or a month in the United States, HolidayCars.com always offer the right choice!

aftersales@holidaycars.com

P.O.Box 111916

Categories:
Travel
Car Hire

Tell us how Holidaycars made you happy

"Be aware that not all the charges are obvious. I was given an invoice on picking up the car with the price I was expecting to pay. My credit card charge was over £50 more as 22% VAT was included as a local charge. I was never given a final invoice (although HolidayCars stated that I could request one later). Their website states that taxes and fees are included, but the countries VAT (which apparently varies in Italy) is counted as a local charge."
Are you Holidaycars? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Really bad experience. I loose money. No added value of this company. My whole experience here http://holiday-cars-review.com/"
"They immediately cancelled my reservation because they were "unable to confirm with the supplier". So far, not awful but not impressed either. 3 days later, they charged my card for the full amount AFTER cancelling. 17 days down the road and I still don't have the refund they promised in 5-8 days. This is at best inexcusably sloppy and at worst a complete scam."
"Booked a car and paid a deposit giving my correct age 81.No car at Bristol as cut off age was 80 .No refund of deposit .Reply to emergency No.in Dutch.I do not recommend this company"
"Holiday Cars are happy to take money, but not happy to make a reservation with a car rental company in the place you choose. Or respond to any emails when trying to rectify their mistake!"
"My experience is recent and very negative. I have reserved the car and also prepaid the recommended insurance and cancellation warranty. As I Olbia Airport, the rental company denied having to do with Holidayscars, saying they are just an outsider and there are no obbligations, that the purchased insurance was only a warranty for the deposit of additional € 1.200. In all I needed 1.670€ available on my credit card. The scarry side is that this deposit will warrant any kind of damage to the car. Besides, the contract called flex, foreseen the full fuel prepaid, which by the way is further surcharged with operational expenses and VAT, resulting into 3 times as much the actual cost of a full tank. The rental company required either the deposit above or to buy a new insurance. All in all it cost me 820€ for 2 weeks - outrageous. But most outrageous was the juggle and the scorn, not least the pressure of the rental company. Never ever will address Holidayscars. The terms & conditions are no way out to claim your money back."
"Used this company once. Will NEVER use them again. They promise a great deal, but they don't follow through. Booked a car with them; showed up and car wasn't even confirmed with the rental agency. They took the money without even confirming the rental. Very difficult to communicate with (could only use e-mail); they are a foreign company based in the UK: Try making that phone call from Seattle! The ONLY nice thing I can say is instead of it taking 5-8 business days to get my money back it only took 3, but, by then, it was to late.....They are an independent company that farms out for cars, they don't have the car--even though they give you a great deal. It may take them days to find it at the rate they quote for you (which they take your money right away). In my case they didn't and they didn't inform me AT ALL that they didn't secure the car. Again, stay away and stick with KNOWN brands.....safe drive/.,.Larry"
Holidaycars is rated 1.14 based on 7 reviews