Holidayautos Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Holidayautos

Tell us how Holidayautos made you happy

"errible service. Non-transparent and un-trustworthy..... Flight was delayed by 2 hours, and when I showed up at the car rental desk, they told me that the booking was cancelled and my money cannot be refunded. I called HolidayAutos in order to assist me with the Inquiry, but they also told me the same thing stating "If I am late or do not show up, my booking will be cancelled" I asked them , "Is their a limit for being "late" ? They had no answer for that and all I received was "We apologies for the inconvenience but no refunds will be made" .. My advise to you all , if you are you travelling, AVOID HolidayAUTOS , and go with rentalcars.com as they are extremely helpful and willing to assist . AVOID HolidayAutos AVOID HolidayAutos AVOID HolidayAutos AVOID HolidayAutos"
Are you Holidayautos? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Holidayautos receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"UNTRUSTWORTHY COMPANY I hired a car with holiday autos for a week, price £232 for a week, and received notification that the payment had been approved and booking confirmed, but needed to be checked with the car rental company, ADA, and that I would be notified accordingly very quickly. I waited 2 days, no email.,,, So I resorted to calling Holiday Autos. They said that the booking was for one day. (£232 for one day for a standard car, strange??) The operator insisted that that was the case and to get a car, I was asked to cancel my order and they would requote which I had to agree to. The new quote was nearly double the original price for the week. So I went elsewhere. These people are not trustworthy, It would have been fine if they said that the car rental company could not confirm. Instead they resorted to amending my booking to force meto cancel. I don't understand how the Trustpilot reviews are showing 8.7??? But I suppose anyone can put a review whether or not they hired a car...."
Holidayautos is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews