Greenview Holiday Apartments Reviews

of reviewers recommend Greenview Holiday Apartments

greenviewharrogate@gmail.com

Tell us how Greenview Holiday Apartments made you happy
Fabulous clean apartment, stunning, in a great location
We can highly recommend Greenview Holiday Apartment. The place was spotless and the location perfect. Communication with Host and Stay was second to none.
Excellent appointment, close to centre, well maintained, beautiful decor, would definitely stay again
I stayed at Greenview last week whilst on holiday in Yorkshire and I couldn’t fault it. The apartment is spacious, beautifully furnished and well decorated. It has everything we needed and is only 5 minutes walk to the centre of Harrogate. Parking is included with the permit provided and there was no issue finding places to park. I recommend this apartment as a base whilst visiting Yorkshire, and I will definitely return if holidaying in the area again.
Beautiful apartment, really well furnished and spotless. Perfect location, only 5 minutes walk to get a bus, train and all the town centre activities. Despite this, quiet location, easy Free parking as well. Stayed 5 nights and didn’t use the car, bus or train to York and nearby villages so easy. Would highly recommend.
We stayed in the beautiful apartment in Harrogate. It was immaculately clean, beautifully furnished, equipped to a very high standard, and very very comfortable. There was on street parking with a permit included in the cost of the apartment rent. We liked it so much, we'd love to go again.
Lovely apartment in a great location to explore Harrogate.
Great apartment 10 minutes walk to centre of town Asda 5minutes walk good for self catering stayed in Whitby with this holiday company all good will stay again 5star .
Fabulous, spacious 5 Star apartment ! Quality and comfort everywhere ! Spotlessly clean. Great location for Harrogate Town Centre. Would definitely return.
We had a fantastic stay in this fine apartment. Highly recommend
Beautiful apartment, spacious and spotlessly clean. Bed was so comfortable. Lovely decor and furnishings. Easy walk to centre of Harrogate. Will definitely be coming back Thank you.
My partner and I had a fabulous stay at Green View last weekend. Perfectly positioned in the heart of Harrogate. The apartment has been absolutely beautifully designed, it is luxurious and has taken into account every comfort needed for a totally relaxing stay. I would highly recommend for a fabulous romantic break.
Everything was great I enjoyed the stay in this luxury apartment. Apartment is very modern & in good condition. Great price, Very clean Apartment. I would Highly Recommend.
Greenview Holiday Apartments is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews