About Holden Associates :
Holden Associates are a family run firm of Award Winning professionally Qualified Accountants and Tax Advisers who act for small and medium sized owner managed businesses throughout the UK.
Recent research has shown that 50% of business owners only have one accountant during their business life and we therefore appreciate that choosing accountants is not something you do lightly, so what do we offer that might tempt you to choose Holden Associates?
1) Clouding accounting software since 2005, it's not new to us
2) Desktop accounting software, help with selection and ongoing support
3) Bookkeeping, we do it, or you do it with our support, you choose
4) Help with implementing Auto Enrolment for Workplace Pensions
5) Payroll Bureau, let us deal with the burden of PAYE and RTI
6) Wealth planning, including Wills and Inheritance Tax planning
7) Jargon free advice and support in the flexible way you want it
8) Business Strategy and Budgeting to help you build your business
9) Help to identify and claim Research and Development Tax Credits
10) HMRC investigation premier protection policy
Our ability to support you comes from our Directors combined 60+ years experience. So, maybe now it’s time you chose Holden Associates as your accountants and joined our family?
When a review is marked "Verified", it means Reviews.io has the additional trust signal necessary to ensure that the review is genuine. Customers reading the reviews can then use this information to help them decide which reviews are more relevant and steer them in their purchasing decisions.
If a review does not have the "Verified Reviewer" label next to it, we do not have the additional information from the customer/company to verify that the review was written from the privileged user position. Even though some reviews do not carry the "Verified Reviewer" badge, it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience with the company - it just means that we could not confirm a specific purchase. The "Verified Reviewer" badge offers one more way to help gauge the quality and relevance of a company review.
If we are unable to automatically verify you as a "Verified Reviewer", you can email supporting documents to email@example.com so we can investigate and mark your review as "Verified". We prefer an invoice, delivery note or receipt.
When a review is marked "Unverified", it means Reviews.io has NOT had the trust signals necessary to ensure that the review is genuine. Customers reading the reviews can then use this information to help them decide which reviews are more relevant and steer them in their purchasing decisions.
If we are unable to automatically verify you as a "Verified Reviewer", you can enter your email address below and we'll be in touch to verify your review.