Holden Associates Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Holden Associates

About Holden Associates : Holden Associates are a family run firm of Award Winning professionally Qualified Accountants and Tax Advisers who act for small and medium sized owner managed businesses throughout the UK.

Recent research has shown that 50% of business owners only have one accountant during their business life and we therefore appreciate that choosing accountants is not something you do lightly, so what do we offer that might tempt you to choose Holden Associates?

1) Clouding accounting software since 2005, it's not new to us
7) Jargon free advice and support in the flexible way you want it
8) Business Strategy and Budgeting to help you build your business
9) Help to identify and claim Research and Development Tax Credits
10) HMRC investigation premier protection policy

Our ability to support you comes from our Directors combined 60+ years experience. So, maybe now it’s time you chose Holden Associates as your accountants and joined our family?

01704 320560

V12
Merlin Park
Ringtail Road

Category:
Accountants

"I have been With Holden Associates for more than 10 years and have always received an efficient and friendly service. The main accountancy work always gets done on time and any help with the smaller financial questions is also available and efficiently dealt with. I would recommend the service to anyone whether a Sole Trader or Limited Company SpinalHealth4all Ltd"
Thank you Stephen for the fantasic review, it's always nice to hear we are getting it right.

Holden Associates
"Extremely happy with the service we receive from the team at Holden Associates. Jason and Nicola are highly proffesional, personable and very reliable, I would have no hesitation in recommending their services at every opportunity."
Thank you very much for the kind words Marie, it's always a pleasure dealing with you.

Holden Associates
"Extremely friendly and approachable. I find Jason and his colleagues to be professional and consistant in their approach. I have been and continue to be very satisfied with the service they offer and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone wanting a service that has a personal attitude."
Thank you for the glowing review Andrea. We always look forward to our meetings with you and John.

Holden Associates
"This is the first time I have required an accountant; however my experience with Holden associates has been excellent. When it comes to your money you want someone you can trust. I would definitely recommend their services if you require a reliable accountancy with that personal touch."
Thank you for the review Rich, it's a pleasure supporting and advising you in this your very first venture.

Holden Associates
"This is the first time I have required an accountant but but my experience with Holden associates has been excellent, when it comes to your money you want someone you can trust. I would recommend their services if you require a reliable accountancy with that personal touch."

Holden Associates
"a great service, very helpful and nothing to much trouble"
Thank you for the review Stuart, it's always a pleasure advising and supporting you.

Holden Associates
"I always receive a very professional and prompt service and find everyone approachable and friendly. Highly recommended."
Thank you John, it is always a pleasure sitting down with you.

Holden Associates
"We instructed Holden Associates to be our new accountant a few years ago and it was the BEST decision we made. Their pricing is clear, no surprise add-ons, down to earth, have the best customer care that I have seen in an accountancy firm, always at the other end of the phone and ultimately great at handling our accounts. If you need an accountancy firm that cares about your business and cares about you then Holden Associates is the firm for you. Gareth Managing Director www.FlatmateRooms.co.uk"
Thank you for the review Gareth, it's a real pleasure supporting you and Frank on the journey you are both on.

Holden Associates
"I have been with Holden Associates for a long time now and appreciate Jason's personal touch. Jason has been invaluable to me over the years, helping me out with various issues. Without a doubt, I would recommend Holden Associates. It really is nice to work with someone who does not think of you just as a number, and will treat every client as an individual. Thank you for everything. Aled"
Thank you very much for the glowing review Aled, it's always a pleasure to deal with you, even Nicola looks forward to chasing you for info :-)

Holden Associates
"Have always found the staff very helpful and pleasant, nothing is to much of a problem"
Thank you for the review Jane, it's always a pleasure for us when dealing with you.

Holden Associates
"Jason has proved to be an invaluable asset to both myself and my company G1-di Ltd.(Global 1 - Digital Insight) I find Jason to be very professional in his approach and he has a great deal of very relevant and useful knowledge and experience which he is happy to share. I particularly like his open and warm personality and the fact that he always makes time to listen and to provide appropriate advice. I'm pleased to be able to provide Jason with a recommendation his skills and experience would be equally relevant and beneficial to any new start up business or any well established business."
Thank you for the glowing review Gerallt, it is a pleasure advising and supporting you and your business.

Holden Associates
"Jason and the rest of the team have been looking after my accounts for over five years ever since a colleague recommended to me her accountant, Holden Associates. Their work is accurate and reliable, always sending me reminders when I had forgotten to do things! I especially find it comforting when I know that they will explain things to me in layman's terms and that they are always at the end of the phone or email."
Thank you for the review Toshiko, it has been a pleasure supporting you and your business over these last five years, we look forward to many more years working with you.

Holden Associates
"Top company nothing is ever a problem to these guys if you have a problem they can sort it out"
Thank you for the review, it's always a pleasure dealing with you and Jeff.

Holden Associates
"Brilliant service and always available for advise when required."
Thank you for the review Keith, it's always a pleasure advising you and your business.

Holden Associates
"The team at Holden Associates are friendly and approachable but their professionalism and knowledge is second to non. I would highly recommend them to anyone."
Thank you very much for the glowing review Andrea, it's always a pleasure dealing with both you and Andrew.
"Jason ,Nicola and Erika take a very great interest in our business,and over the last 20 years or so have been invaluable to my company.they have always been there for me through the recession in the last seven years and without Jason's wise council,my firm would not be here.Jason,Nicola and Erika are not just my accountants I consider them as my friends and I can honestly say hand on heart you could not entrust your business to anybody better. Yours sincerely,john Harper Harper and Pye,Blackpool ps we sell really good carpets and hammonds bedrooms!"
Thank you for the review John, it is a pleasure to be associated with you and your family run business.

As for the plug, that's not how you do it ...

Harper & Pye
Quality carpets to suit all budgets, Hammond's bedroom designed and expertly fitted and to finish your home made to measure curtains. Harper & Pye a family run business for over 30 years, covering the North West.
Harper & Pye, 109-111 Red Bank Road, Bispham, Blackpool, FY2 9HZ, t: 01253 828282

Now that's a plug :-)

Holden Associates
"Very helpful at all times - even respond on the weekend - and all included in their fees! Very impressed overall."
Thank you for the glowing review Andrew, it's always a pleasure dealing with you.

Holden Associates
"We run a small café in a touristic part of Wales. We have been trading for over 8 years now and we have had the support and expertise of Holden Associates during that time. We have found Jason and Nicola to be helpful and friendly at all times, always on the end of the phone or by email. We would never swap accountancy firm as they provide a service that is second to none, really tailored to your needs. Top accountants!! Thanks for everything, Bay & Aled"
Thank you for the glowing review Bay. Its always a pleasure supporting you and your business.

Holden Associates
"Holden Associates are a very professional team. They have experience in many financial and legal matters. They have good attention to detail and have their client's interests at the fore front. In addition their fees are very reasonable. I have no hesitation in recommending them. Trevor Hale"
Thank you for the great review Trevor, it's a pleasure having you as a client.

Holden Associates
"Great personal service, can't recommend them enough."
Thank you for the review Abi, it's always a pleasure dealing with you.

Holden Associates is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews