Holden Associates Reviews

37 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Holden Associates are a family run firm of Award Winning professionally Qualified Accountants and Tax Advisers who act for small and medium sized owner managed businesses throughout the UK.

Recent research has shown that 50% of business owners only have one accountant during their business life and we therefore appreciate that choosing accountants is not something you do lightly, so what do we offer that might tempt you to choose Holden Associates?

1) Clouding accounting software since 2005, it's not new to us
7) Jargon free advice and support in the flexible way you want it
8) Business Strategy and Budgeting to help you build your business
9) Help to identify and claim Research and Development Tax Credits
10) HMRC investigation premier protection policy

Our ability to support you comes from our Directors combined 60+ years experience. So, maybe now it’s time you chose Holden Associates as your accountants and joined our family?

Martland Mill
Mart Lane
Burscough

Category:
Accountants

Jane T
Verified Buyer

Have always found the staff very helpful and pleasant, nothing is to much of a problem
Thank you for the review Jane, it's always a pleasure for us when dealing with you.

Gerallt E
Verified Buyer

Jason has proved to be an invaluable asset to both myself and my company G1-di Ltd.(Global 1 - Digital Insight) I find Jason to be very professional in his approach and he has a great deal of very relevant and useful knowledge and experience which he is happy to share. I particularly like his open and warm personality and the fact that he always makes time to listen and to provide appropriate advice. I'm pleased to be able to provide Jason with a recommendation his skills and experience would be equally relevant and beneficial to any new start up business or any well established business.
Thank you for the glowing review Gerallt, it is a pleasure advising and supporting you and your business.

Toshiko K
Verified Buyer

Jason and the rest of the team have been looking after my accounts for over five years ever since a colleague recommended to me her accountant, Holden Associates. Their work is accurate and reliable, always sending me reminders when I had forgotten to do things! I especially find it comforting when I know that they will explain things to me in layman's terms and that they are always at the end of the phone or email.
Thank you for the review Toshiko, it has been a pleasure supporting you and your business over these last five years, we look forward to many more years working with you.

Lyn C
Verified Buyer

Top company nothing is ever a problem to these guys if you have a problem they can sort it out
Thank you for the review, it's always a pleasure dealing with you and Jeff.

Keith H
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service and always available for advise when required.
Thank you for the review Keith, it's always a pleasure advising you and your business.

Andrea R
Verified Buyer

The team at Holden Associates are friendly and approachable but their professionalism and knowledge is second to non. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Thank you very much for the glowing review Andrea, it's always a pleasure dealing with both you and Andrew.
John H
Verified Buyer

Jason ,Nicola and Erika take a very great interest in our business,and over the last 20 years or so have been invaluable to my company.they have always been there for me through the recession in the last seven years and without Jason's wise council,my firm would not be here.Jason,Nicola and Erika are not just my accountants
I consider them as my friends and I can honestly say hand on heart you could not entrust your business to anybody better.
Yours sincerely,john Harper
Harper and Pye,Blackpool ps we sell really good carpets and hammonds bedrooms!
Thank you for the review John, it is a pleasure to be associated with you and your family run business.

As for the plug, that's not how you do it ...

Harper & Pye
Quality carpets to suit all budgets, Hammond's bedroom designed and expertly fitted and to finish your home made to measure curtains. Harper & Pye a family run business for over 30 years, covering the North West.
Harper & Pye, 109-111 Red Bank Road, Bispham, Blackpool, FY2 9HZ, t: 01253 828282

Now that's a plug :-)

Andrew D
Verified Buyer

Very helpful at all times - even respond on the weekend - and all included in their fees! Very impressed overall.
Thank you for the glowing review Andrew, it's always a pleasure dealing with you.

Bay G
Verified Buyer

We run a small café in a touristic part of Wales. We have been trading for over 8 years now and we have had the support and expertise of Holden Associates during that time. We have found Jason and Nicola to be helpful and friendly at all times, always on the end of the phone or by email. We would never swap accountancy firm as they provide a service that is second to none, really tailored to your needs.
Top accountants!!
Thanks for everything, Bay & Aled
Thank you for the glowing review Bay. Its always a pleasure supporting you and your business.

Trevor H
Verified Buyer

Holden Associates are a very professional team. They have experience in many financial and legal matters. They have good attention to detail and have their client's interests at the fore front. In addition their fees are very reasonable.

I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Trevor Hale
Thank you for the great review Trevor, it's a pleasure having you as a client.

Abigail G
Verified Buyer

Great personal service, can't recommend them enough.
Thank you for the review Abi, it's always a pleasure dealing with you.

Chris J
Verified Buyer

I met Jason almost 10 years ago after some terrible experiences with a previous accountant. He helped me out of a situation and has handled the business accountancy matters and my personal tax affairs ever since.

During this time we have also used additional services from Holden Associates such as advice from Erika, monthly book-keeping, general business advice, some insurances and help with making and arranging my will.

All dealings with Holden Associates have been handled professionally and efficiently with no complaints whatsoever. I am certain that my business would not be in the position it is today without the help from Jason, Nicola, Erika and the team.
Thank you for the glowing review Chris. It's a pleasure for us to be involved with you and your growing business, and here is to the next 10 years.

Matt A
Verified Buyer

I would just like to share my experience on this website regarding the outstanding service I received from Holden Associates recently. The quick and friendly response I received to all my questions including links to all the topics for further information was fantastic. As it happens my direction changed with work and I no longer needed an accountant but Holden associates continued to give me the advice and support I needed. Fantastic experience received and would recommend Holden Associates to any company wanting 110% out of a public service.

Matt
Thank you Matt. If your situation changes in the future please bear us in mind, enjoy Italy.

Damian H
Verified Buyer

Although i am a relatively small client compared with some of the other companies represented by Holden Associates, each time I need advice or an update on my account I'm always made to feel like I have their undivided attention and made to feel like my business is their number one priority. I would highly recommend Holden Associates to anyone looking for a friendly, reliable & professional accountant.
Thank you very much for the review Damian. All our clients are our number one priority, after all, our business, is your business.

Alec C
Verified Buyer

we have been clients of Holden associates for around 18 years , I would never consider changing. they are always available if you need support and can always furnish up to date information about new regulations and requirements . we find them very approachable and they always explain things in a way that even the most challenging situation can be over come, it's like having a good friend at the end of the phone. I have recommended them to people we know and can't praise then enough for there first class service.
Hi Alec, thank you very much for the glowing review, it has always been a pleasure to deal with you and Gill and here is to another 18 years.

Grant H
Verified Buyer

Holden Associates is a family run buisness and the service they give reflects that; I cannot recommend Jason and Nicola Holden highly enough.

All commuinication is replied to promptly, often within the hour, rarely not within the same day and their advice is personal, expert and clearly carefully considered - a real breath of fresh air compared to the boiler-plate replies I would have expected from other larger accountants I've used in the past.

They are always available, genuinly keen to help and I've never felt that the 'clock is running' the moment they pick the phone up. Fees are clear, fair and up-front - no unexpected charges bolted on.

Most important of all their management of my tax affairs has been excellent - annual dues to HMRC are always a pleasant suprise.
Thank you very much Grant for your kind words, it is nice to know we are appreciated.
Stephen P
Verified Buyer

Holden Associates were recommended to me over 10 years ago, I feel it only right to recommend them to you. I have had a number of challenging times during these past years. Jason and the team have always given me sound advise.

Today, my business is operating at its best to date, I would be a fool to think I could of done it without an accountancy firm like Holden Associates.
Thank you Stephen, we are delighted you feel this way. We always enjoy our involvement with you and your business.
Holden Associates is rated 5.00 based on 37 reviews