Holden Associates Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Holden Associates

About Holden Associates : Holden Associates are a family run firm of Award Winning professionally Qualified Accountants and Tax Advisers who act for small and medium sized owner managed businesses throughout the UK.

Recent research has shown that 50% of business owners only have one accountant during their business life and we therefore appreciate that choosing accountants is not something you do lightly, so what do we offer that might tempt you to choose Holden Associates?

1) Clouding accounting software since 2005, it's not new to us
7) Jargon free advice and support in the flexible way you want it
8) Business Strategy and Budgeting to help you build your business
9) Help to identify and claim Research and Development Tax Credits
10) HMRC investigation premier protection policy

Our ability to support you comes from our Directors combined 60+ years experience. So, maybe now it’s time you chose Holden Associates as your accountants and joined our family?

01704 320560

V12
Merlin Park
Ringtail Road

Category:
Accountants

"Jason, Nicola and staff are very professional and always available when needed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. D Bull, Pinecrest Consultancy"
Thank you for your review Darren. It has been our pleasure taking this journey with you on your first venture into running your own business.

Holden Associates
"We have found Jason, Nicola and Lauren very friendly and helpful. Jason and staff get to know you and your business and therefore understand your needs. They were a great help when we set up our new accounts system and are always available for any queries we have. K Bull, AA Transcription Services"
Thank you for the lovely review Kirsty. It was my pleasure to assist you implement your bookkeeping and filing system.

It's always a pleasure to deal with you :-)

Holden Associates
"I find it very easy to work with Holden associates, not only to help complete my business and personal tax returns, but whenever I need advice relating to making the best and most tax efficient decisions, and any other queries that may arise when I receive communications from Companies House."
Thanks Alun, thanks for the five star rating, it's always a pleasure to deal with you.

Holden Associates
"Jason has been a fantastic support for me over the past year. I have started a small business and he has guided me through the whole process. I have been kept informed at all stages and everything has been explained in terms that I can understand. I have been guided on the best ways to manage my accounts to my best advantage. I would not hesitate to recommend Holden Associates."
Thanks Suzie, what a great review, we do have a complaint though, where is our free cake?

Looking forward to many more years supporting you.

Holden Associates
"The team at Holden Associates have been a real asset to our business. We have had huge support from them and clear advice throughout this past year. Nicola was a real help in setting up new systems and Jason is always contactable helping our business to run smoothly. Professional, approachable and always happy to help. Thanks!"
Thank you Helen, it's always nice to receive praise, it has been our pleasure to assist you in setting up your systems to help you retake control over your business, here is to many more years being by your side.

Holden Associates
"Holden Associates have been tremendous at guiding me through the financial aspects of running my small business. They are always responsive and proactive and will ensure that everything is in order."
'tremendous' I think that is our first 'tremendous' what a great compliment for the team here at Holden Associates.

It's an absolute pleasure to be there for you and your business Martin.

Holden Associates
"Five-star recommendation because they anticipate your needs, deal with them in advance and keep on top of the paperwork and accounts for us. Efficient, Effective and great value!"
Thank you Debbie, its always nice when what we do is valued so highly.

Holden Associates
"Owners and staff are very professional in there approach and always ready to lend a helping hand when required. I would not hesitate to recommend."
Thank you for the positive review Paul, it is always a pleasure for us all to assist and support you in your new venture.
"Lauren patient and helpful as always !"
Thank you for the review Stuart, it is always nice for the Holden Associates team to get such positive feedback.

Holden Associates
"I received excellent service on a recent ad hoc accountancy project. Jason was extremely knowledgeable and professional yet friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to use Holden Associates again and can highly recommend them. 5* and many thanks."
Thank you for the review Allison, it was a pleasure to assist you, don't forget about us next time!

Holden Associates
"I would definitely recommend Jason. Having dealt with several accountants in the past, this guy is the best. He is conscientious, efficient and knowledgeable. I'm not the most organised myself, but Jason is detailed and specific regarding my accounts and tax affairs, making my life so much easier. He also goes the extra mile to ensure I'm receiving the best deal from HMRC. Thanks Jason!"
Thanks for the review Siobhan, it has been a pleasure to assist you, and continues to be so.

I have to admit that I am lucking having a great support team here at Holden Associates which allows us to provide the level of care and support we do.

Holden Associates
"Communication is key when supporting businesses to grow, and the fast and efficient approach to questions, issues or advice is always appreciated from Jason & Co."

We are certainly enjoying supporting you in your first start-up venture.

Holden Associates
"The perfect partner for my small business."
Thank you for the review Steve, I has been a pleasure acting as your accountants and advisers over the last 10 years.

Holden Associates
"Sue Smith Manager Colina Verde, Luxury Apartment, Portugal. I have known and used the services of Holden Associates for 5 years. Jason and Nicola have been able to help me with lots of different account queries relating to a property abroad. As a start up business I was totally grateful for the advice and help that they gave me and for their continued support. As an accountancy firm I feel that Holden Associates always goes the extra mile to help me they are completely approachable and I trust and respect their values and business acumen. "Thank You Jason & Nicola " for everything you have done for me. Sue"
Thank you Sue for the great vote of confidence, it is always our pleasure to advise and support you.

Holden Associates
"Integrity driven, honest approach, dependable"
Thank you very much Annie for the review. It is good to know we are held in such high regard.

Holden Associates
"Holden Associates have gone out of their way to help us with our small company. They are always there to give us excellent advice and are worth every penny we pay them. We can recommend them to anyone as we have found them totally trustworthy and reliable. If ever we have a question that they can not answer immediately, they go to any length to find out what is required."
Thank you Hendrikje, it is such a pleasure for us acting for both you and Andrew.

Holden Associates
"Unlike other accountants and business advisers I have used in the past, I have found Holden Associates to be very proactive in their approach. I particularly like the completeness of their service, and have always been pleased with their accuracy and speed in providing solutions to my accountancy and tax advice requirements."
Thank you for the review Tony, It is nice to know our tailored approach to each clients individual need is appreciated.

Holden Associates
"Jason and Nicola have always provided Branded Telecoms Ltd with clear advice and guidelines for our business accounts over the past seven seven years and we are very happy with the service provided by Holden Associates. Our bookkeeping, management accounts, year end accounts and payroll all with one company has really worked for us. Much Thanks from Andy and the Branded Telecoms Management Team"
Thank you Andy for the review, it has also been our pleasure providing your company with an all emcompassing service.

Holden Associates
"I've always found Jason and Nicola, professional, always quick to respond and a pleasure to do business with. I'm sure it would be difficult to find a better team to trust your finances with."
Thank you for your review Helen, it is always nice to hear we are getting it right for our clients.

Holden Associates
"We have found Holden Associates to be extremely reliable; that our accounts are under control and that our deadlines will always be met. In addition to this, they have always been happy to answer any questions we have had and are very approachable no matter how trifling the query. We would certainly be confident to recommend Holden Associates in the knowledge that they are extremely efficient and dependable."
Thank you Zara, it has been our pleasure supporting you in your commercial first venture.

Holden Associates is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews