Holden Associates Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Holden Associates

About Holden Associates : Holden Associates are a family run firm of Award Winning professionally Qualified Accountants and Tax Advisers who act for small and medium sized owner managed businesses throughout the UK.

Recent research has shown that 50% of business owners only have one accountant during their business life and we therefore appreciate that choosing accountants is not something you do lightly, so what do we offer that might tempt you to choose Holden Associates?

1) Clouding accounting software since 2005, it's not new to us
7) Jargon free advice and support in the flexible way you want it
8) Business Strategy and Budgeting to help you build your business
9) Help to identify and claim Research and Development Tax Credits
10) HMRC investigation premier protection policy

Our ability to support you comes from our Directors combined 60+ years experience. So, maybe now it’s time you chose Holden Associates as your accountants and joined our family?

Martland Mill
Mart Lane
Burscough

Category:
Accountants

Paul
Verified Buyer

Owners and staff are very professional in there approach and always ready to lend a helping hand when required.
I would not hesitate to recommend.
Thank you for the positive review Paul, it is always a pleasure for us all to assist and support you in your new venture.
Stuart
Verified Buyer

Lauren patient and helpful as always !
Thank you for the review Stuart, it is always nice for the Holden Associates team to get such positive feedback.

Allison
Verified Buyer

I received excellent service on a recent ad hoc accountancy project. Jason was extremely knowledgeable and professional yet friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to use Holden Associates again and can highly recommend them. 5* and many thanks.
Thank you for the review Allison, it was a pleasure to assist you, don't forget about us next time!

Siobhan S
Verified Buyer

I would definitely recommend Jason. Having dealt with several accountants in the past, this guy is the best. He is conscientious, efficient and knowledgeable. I'm not the most organised myself, but Jason is detailed and specific regarding my accounts and tax affairs, making my life so much easier. He also goes the extra mile to ensure I'm receiving the best deal from HMRC. Thanks Jason!
Thanks for the review Siobhan, it has been a pleasure to assist you, and continues to be so.

I have to admit that I am lucking having a great support team here at Holden Associates which allows us to provide the level of care and support we do.

Colin H
Verified Buyer

Communication is key when supporting businesses to grow, and the fast and efficient approach to questions, issues or advice is always appreciated from Jason & Co.

We are certainly enjoying supporting you in your first start-up venture.

Steve F
Verified Buyer

The perfect partner for my small business.
Thank you for the review Steve, I has been a pleasure acting as your accountants and advisers over the last 10 years.

Sue S

Sue Smith
Manager Colina Verde, Luxury Apartment, Portugal.

I have known and used the services of Holden Associates for 5 years.
Jason and Nicola have been able to help me with lots of different account queries relating to a property abroad.
As a start up business I was totally grateful for the advice and help that they gave me and for their continued support.
As an accountancy firm I feel that Holden Associates always goes the extra mile to help me they are completely approachable and I trust and respect their values and business acumen.
"Thank You Jason & Nicola " for everything you have done for me.
Sue
Thank you Sue for the great vote of confidence, it is always our pleasure to advise and support you.

Annie S
Verified Buyer

Integrity driven, honest approach, dependable
Thank you very much Annie for the review. It is good to know we are held in such high regard.

Hendrikje H
Verified Buyer

Holden Associates have gone out of their way to help us with our small company.
They are always there to give us excellent advice and are worth every penny we pay them.
We can recommend them to anyone as we have found them totally trustworthy and reliable.
If ever we have a question that they can not answer immediately, they go to any length to find out what is required.
Thank you Hendrikje, it is such a pleasure for us acting for both you and Andrew.

Anthony H
Verified Buyer

Unlike other accountants and business advisers I have used in the past, I have found Holden Associates to be very proactive in their approach. I particularly like the completeness of their service, and have always been pleased with their accuracy and speed in providing solutions to my accountancy and tax advice requirements.
Thank you for the review Tony, It is nice to know our tailored approach to each clients individual need is appreciated.

Andrew M
Verified Buyer

Jason and Nicola have always provided Branded Telecoms Ltd with clear advice and guidelines for our business accounts over the past seven seven years and we are very happy with the service provided by Holden Associates. Our bookkeeping, management accounts, year end accounts and payroll all with one company has really worked for us. Much Thanks from Andy and the Branded Telecoms Management Team
Thank you Andy for the review, it has also been our pleasure providing your company with an all emcompassing service.

Helen B
Verified Buyer

I've always found Jason and Nicola, professional, always quick to respond and a pleasure to do business with. I'm sure it would be difficult to find a better team to trust your finances with.
Thank you for your review Helen, it is always nice to hear we are getting it right for our clients.

Zara P
Verified Buyer

We have found Holden Associates to be extremely reliable; that our accounts are under control and that our deadlines will always be met.
In addition to this, they have always been happy to answer any questions we have had and are very approachable no matter how trifling the query.
We would certainly be confident to recommend Holden Associates in the knowledge that they are extremely efficient and dependable.
Thank you Zara, it has been our pleasure supporting you in your commercial first venture.

Stephen C
Verified Buyer

I have been With Holden Associates for more than 10 years and have always received an efficient and friendly service.

The main accountancy work always gets done on time and any help with the smaller financial questions is also available and efficiently dealt with.

I would recommend the service to anyone whether a Sole Trader or Limited Company

SpinalHealth4all Ltd
Thank you Stephen for the fantasic review, it's always nice to hear we are getting it right.

Marie M
Verified Buyer

Extremely happy with the service we receive from the team at Holden Associates. Jason and Nicola are highly proffesional, personable and very reliable, I would have no hesitation in recommending their services at every opportunity.
Thank you very much for the kind words Marie, it's always a pleasure dealing with you.

Andrea L
Verified Buyer

Extremely friendly and approachable. I find Jason and his colleagues to be professional and consistant in their approach. I have been and continue to be very satisfied with the service they offer and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone wanting a service that has a personal attitude.
Thank you for the glowing review Andrea. We always look forward to our meetings with you and John.

Richard K
Verified Buyer

This is the first time I have required an accountant; however my experience with Holden associates has been excellent. When it comes to your money you want someone you can trust. I would definitely recommend their services if you require a reliable accountancy with that personal touch.
Thank you for the review Rich, it's a pleasure supporting and advising you in this your very first venture.

Richard K
Verified Buyer

This is the first time I have required an accountant but but my experience with Holden associates has been excellent, when it comes to your money you want someone you can trust. I would recommend their services if you require a reliable accountancy with that personal touch.

Stuart B
Verified Buyer

a great service, very helpful and nothing to much trouble
Thank you for the review Stuart, it's always a pleasure advising and supporting you.

John L
Verified Buyer

I always receive a very professional and prompt service and find everyone approachable and friendly. Highly recommended.
Thank you John, it is always a pleasure sitting down with you.

Holden Associates is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews