Hodge Jones and Allen LLP Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Hodge Jones and Allen LLP

How would you rate Hodge Jones and Allen LLP ?

"HJA are corrupt and incompetent. They lies the don't call you back. HJA the go on about putting money on account, they don't give you advise and get so much wrong or don't answer what you need at all. All they want is you money and will then tell you they cant help you They are not fit for purpose and need to be closed down. HJA are shambolic Avoid like the plague. Never trust the criminally incompetent solicitors. HJA also go round getting you truthful reviews removed as they don't like the truth!"
"Ms Yaqub, whilst professionally exemplary in her role, was also extremely personable and had a wonderful manner in handling what was a very traumatic experience for my elderly parents. We felt that Ms Yaqub fully owned the case and understood all the detail, however minor it may have seemed. Ms Yaqub's knowledge and expertise was extraordinary."
"We used HJA when we were involved in a car accident. We was assigned to Lauren. She has been really helpful in arranging medicals and treatment etc. She always kept us up to date on our case. Highly recommend."
"Mr veale helped me to sort out my housing"
"Excellent service, quick responses, friendly staff and very helpful when wanting to finalise my settlement agreement with former employer. Very satisfied with the service offered, that was highly professional from the moment I got in touch with the firm. Regards,"
"My case is took very long which I tried to understand. Unfortunately now at the final stage it is impossible for me to contact my solicitor. I've been calling, leaving messages at the reception, emailing since February to get any update and still nothing. My solicitor can't be bother to call me back to at least say "I'm still waiting for confirmation and as soon as I know anything I will let you know". I feel it is because we don't pay them, they can't be bother to keep us updated."
We note your review and your comments. Apologies that you have not been able to speak directly to your solicitor. You will be receiving an update call.
"they lied to me. dropped me like a hot potato because my claim was only worth a few thousand, rather than tens of thousands. Dont trust hja.net"
‘Thank you for your enquiry and we were sorry not to be able to assist on this occasion. Our team directed you to the Law Society where we hope they will be able to assist you further.’
"They all took the time and effort to understand my complex case and assist us throughout the process."
"Edward Veale was kind, considerate, and very helpful at what was an extremely stressful time in our lives. He managed to win us a swift, large settlement in our housing and disrepair lawsuit. My wife and I highly recommend this firm and Mr. Veale."
"Steven Violet was very professional and helpful."
"Terrible, Unprofessional, Stressful. Please avoid this company Do your home work and look around there are many other companies you can use and get the correct help. I have not been listened to once. Had three different people sorting out my case. They are never at their desk when you call. I was the one that had to constantly be chasing them. It all has been very stressful and a huge waste of time when I coukd have got this settled years ago with a different company that listen. So just be careful!!!!! Avoid,"
Dear Sir, we are very disappointed to read your review and are currently investigating. Hodge Jones & Allen
Army More Scary Than Abused Children
Unverified Reviewer
"I called you for important advice on serious case and after realised​ it was people who could mess with them if hassles came there way 2 days of blanked calls then oh better just do what they want spineless heartless what else can i say children safety means less than 💰 all true"
Mr Mccauley
Verified Buyer
"I found the company very efficient and helpful first class and would recommend them"
Ms Michael
Verified Buyer
"Ms Usheena was very helpful and definately worked in my interest, she was very informative about everything, and i would be using them again if need be. friendly and polite"
"Quick, professional and friendly. I will use them again if needed."
Ms O`Shaughnessy
Verified Buyer
"My case was handled by Steven Violet who kept me up to date at each stage."
"Claim settled."
Mr Springer
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, clarity, handling, understanding and overall dealt with my situation in a great professional manner."
Mr Edwards
Verified Buyer
"I contacted Hodge Jones and Allen LLP for some advice after my accident, I found the company to be very professional and helpful. All individuals that I had contact with where very helpful, friendly and had a great understanding of their roles, responsibilities and could explain each stages of the process to me along the way. All forms of communication and contact I had where very professional and helpful. I was very pleased with service I received from Hodge jones and Allen LLP."
"This company helped the opposition to defraud me out of my house I own 2 solicitors told me I had a claim against the police and council... I have lost everything because of this company who refused to even use the correct and real evidence all the land registry were not genuine and the case was not about my house but a car parking space...I have lost everything including my Mother's ashes by being defrauded and this company sends me a letter saying how much they enjoyed dealing and refuse to take up a serious complaint.The opposition admitted everything even an unlawful and illegal arrest I was thrown in to the back of a police transit van I am servely disabled and elderly...My house is put up for a secret bid and I was sent the paperwork by the estate agent asking me to bid. The email below claims until the ownership is proved so why was I arrested on the 23/3/2016 by 4 coppers and a load of office staff ....then its now proved the witnesses one who claimed to be a solicitor is not they were office girls... So what the hell was I arrested for and why was I thrown into a cell for appor 9 hrs then the police tried to have me committed and they even turned up to cart me off it was my family and friends who stopped them. The council since December 2015 had tried to get me into a care home... So why was I found guilty of aggrevated trespass at my own house looks like gona be evicted in approx. 10 days and as you can read they all say its my house lock stock and barrel....... The solicitor refused to use this and other evidence in court and only used the forgeries of the land registry!! Graeme Oakley To 22 Apr at 12:04 PM This message contains blocked images. Show Images Change this setting Dear Mrs Cook, I am responding to your e mail below as I am the line manager of Mrs Cole. Your solicitor was notified yesterday that the Council does not dispute that you are the owner of and it has no intention of trying to take it away from you. I am instructed that the vehicles removed by the Council are in safe storage and checks are being carried out to verify their ownership as they had no number plates which would have made the checking easier. As soon as the checks have been carried out and provided that they show you as the owner, you will be contacted to tell you how you can regain possession of them and their contents. I must now request that you stop corresponding with Mrs Cole or any one else in the Council’s Legal section for two reasons. Firstly the Legal section have no further dealings with the matter and secondly, you have now instructed a solicitor to represent you and it is inappropriate for the Council to correspond with you direct in those circumstances. Yours sincerely Graeme Oakley Senior Legal Executive Tel 01992 564012"
Hodge Jones and Allen LLP is rated 4.22 based on 81 reviews