Hobbytronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hobbytronics
Read Hobbytronics Reviews

About Hobbytronics:

Online supplier of electronic components based in the UK but selling worldwide.

sales@hobbytronics.co.uk

Fossegate House
Pocklington Ind Estate
Pocklington
York

Tell us how Hobbytronics made you happy
Hobbytronics is great, they have a range of products that includes items not available from anyone else. The packaging is superb, generally individual 'bubbles' in a plastic sheet. It also arrives reliably quickly!
Never have I had service as sublime as from HobbyTronics. Always on time or earlier with their delivery. Items well packaged and labelled. Will always purchase through them, for any project I have.
Very nicely packaged and everything exactly as ordered on an excellent web site, with brilliant links to documentation. Delivery slow due mainly to Royal Mail, at this time of severe restrictions of the pandemic
Used them many times with absolutely no issues.
Very helpful, fast delivery, good products, good prices!
I ordered MC7805 with min input 7 volts, but I received L7805CV with min input 10 volts
Grigorij , sorry if there is an issue with your order. I will have to look into this more closely but as you are right. We do seem to have the L7805CV +5V 1A Voltage Regulator, rather than the MC7805. However, it doesn't require 10V as you think but rather a minimum of 4.8V. I have attached a copy of the datasheet for you. If this product isn't suitable for you project, please return and we will issue a refund. Just notify sales@hobbytronics.co.uk to arrange.
This was my first purchase from Hobbytronics. The website was easy to navigate and has helpful content. Ordering was painless. Speed of dispatch was great (although prior to "lockdown" it was close enough to that event to be in very uncertain times) and delivery was just one day later. I could not believe the packaging. It was amazing! Everything was individually pocketed and labelled. The best I have had from anywhere, ever (and I'm not exactly young!). I thoroughly recommend the company.
With a product range dwarfed by those of the big (industrial) boys, Hobbytronics seems always to have just the thing to meet my needs. Their prices are very competitive and delivery is amazingly swift - often next day - at their very reasonable standard rate. I don't feel that I need to submit huge orders to justify the P&P. They are my first port of call now.
Still haven't received my order.
Graham, apologies for asking for a review before your order was delivered. Some of the reviews requests wqent out a little earlier than we usually send them. On top of that the Royal Mail delivery service is running slower than usual in some areas due to the current situation. I can see your order was delivered yesterday. Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues.
Great service, great products
Good range of stock easy ordering, friendly staff, good delivery.
Order arrived well-packaged, took a while but postal service is probably struggling currently.
Good range of products. Speedy delivery
excellent!
I have been able to carry on making up my box that controls railway points, during this lockdown.
Had all the equipment I was looking for and had a very smooth and informed purchase and delivery process. I rank Hobbytronics higher than other electronic providers I have used before.
As always even during this crisis Hobbytronics have exceeded my expectations with delivery and customer service a great team and an asset to the company.
No pinout information for HC-05 Bluetooth RS232 TTL Module. I was informed that this was a generic device, none required. There are 2 generic forms with the same physical but different electrical connections exist. NO REPLY. The wrong option would result in a damaged unusable product.
Robert, apologies for the poor support. I am going to email you with some more information. I hope this will clear up any uncertainty.
very fast delivery, for me this what i like in a company, and also good value
Trusted seller and honest prices
Hobbytronics is rated 4.89 based on 879 reviews