Hmv Leicester, Leicester Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Hmv Leicester, Leicester

Tell us how Hmv Leicester, Leicester made you happy

"Once again HMV basildon excelled in customer service. Helped me with each question I had, helped me find whatbi needed and knew everything I needed them to know, and all down with a smile. Couldn't recommend or advise people to shop here more highly. Always a great and stress free experience."
"Feeling very cross after purchasing Michael Buble CD from Hmv on line with the promise of pre sale code for concert tickets. The code arrived as promised but the link to the pre sale did not work properly and no tickets were available even at 9am. This is a shocking ploy to sell CDs. Much time was wasted trying to obtain the tickets to no avail."
"Excellent customer service with a smile"
"Competitive on price. Easy to pre-order and prompt delivery."
"Great selection of new and old cd music. Now vinyl is also making a reappearance. Tee shirts with real band names"
"I wanted a CD. So I went to HMV and i bought one. I was in and out in minutes, which was particularly useful considering I was parked somewhere i shouldn't have been. I paid an expected price and had no hassle off the staff. Result."
"Clean shop, fantastic customer service and great price"
"Although the website is a little tricky to navigate, I did manage to find what I was after. The info is all there & at a great price. Great, fast delivery - excellent service made up for the not so good website issues."
"Friendly staff and good service"
"Great prices, loads of choice and friendly staff."
"Really happy I could pre order my item before release date but delivery took along time. Even after the release date had passed. Would not mind if it was for me but was intended as a birthday gift for someone else. Could be better."
"Pretty pleased got a well needed pair of ear phones"
"Pretty pleased got a well needed pair of ear phones"
"Great deals"
"I had a really good experience in a local hmv store I wanted to buy a record but they didn't have the one I wanted, the staff were very helpful and offed to order it in for me"
"They found the only copy of a particular CD and had an offer on to by a DVD at a discount price and got one that I had wanted for a while"
"Great range of blu rays"
"My items came quicker than I thought they would"
"Good customer service"
"Good selection of films with some good offers and a fast delivery"
Hmv Leicester, Leicester is rated 4.56 based on 27 reviews