Hmv Leicester, Leicester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hmv Leicester, Leicester

How would you rate Hmv Leicester, Leicester ?

Graham Dunaway
"Pretty pleased got a well needed pair of ear phones"
Graham Dunaway
"Pretty pleased got a well needed pair of ear phones"
Chris Hext
"Great deals"
Jamie
"I had a really good experience in a local hmv store I wanted to buy a record but they didn't have the one I wanted, the staff were very helpful and offed to order it in for me"
"They found the only copy of a particular CD and had an offer on to by a DVD at a discount price and got one that I had wanted for a while"
"Great range of blu rays"
Emma Thomas
"My items came quicker than I thought they would"
Jo Stevens
"Good customer service"
Peter Foster
"Good selection of films with some good offers and a fast delivery"
Luke Jenkinson
"Staff were very friendly and cooperative, very successfull transation"
Ben Darby
"Quality of goods are top notch also the quality of staff the only thing i can critise on is the prices of some of there goods i brought guardians of the galaxy blu ray box set fro HMV for £28.99 and a few days later saw it at a super market for £20 ."
"Staff very helpful"
Michael Ord
"I shop at the sunderland hmv on a regular basis and am always more than satisfied not just with the product but also with the staff who are always happy and friendly and kean to keep every customer happy. Shop is always clean and tidy and the choice of music is 2nd to none in my opinion."
Dave Campbell
"The HMV store at Ocean Terminal in Edinburgh gives the music, books, merchandise, and film enthusiast a first class experience."
"Good product and fast delivery."
Derek Deacon
"I couldn't find the movie I was looking for not only one member of staff came out to help look for it but two they were really friendly and we were laughing and joking as we were looking cannot beat a bit of friendly banter"
Hmv Leicester, Leicester is rated 4.79 based on 16 reviews