HM Reviews

HM have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process. Full Insights

65% of reviewers recommend HM
8PM
8PM
Telephone

How would you rate HM ?

"poor customer service among international brand."
"lack of excellent quality of customer service. staffs are not welcoming our these consumers not giving patient at all."
"When in your livingston store today I purchased a few items from your children’s sale rail. One of the items went through at full price so I queried it. I was told that this was new season stock so wasn’t in the sale. I went back over to the sale rail and picked up the same dress smaller size and brought it over to the counter to show this dress had the reduced sticker on it. Even though these two dresses were identical I was told one was old stock and one was new. I think asked why this dress was in the sale rail then? The cashier who had not been pleasant, smiley or helpful from the get go huffed and asked if I wanted to speak to a manager? I said I did and with another huff ( obviously causing her great inconvenience) she went and got the manager. When your manager came over I explain the situation. The two identical dresses were next to each other in the sale rail!?! How could one be reduced and the other not? The manager was rude and aggressive and told me that there was nothing she could do. A customer prob put it there. I said that’s fine remove it from the total. The attitude of the manager was worse than the original staff member. There was a queue of customers now forming behind me and the manager did nothing to deal with my request in a pleasant of professional manner instead she made me feel like an inconvenience and made sure the rest of the queue knew it. The cashier then advised that this position might not be taking cards. She did not explain that to me prior to putting all the stuff through. I was paying by card. She said she would give it a shot as it had been a while but of course it didn’t work. I was then passed over to the next cashier to process my transaction. I was asked if I wanted a bag for my purchases 3 different times. Which I said yes please to each time I was asked. On the way out I looked round the store and could not see the dress that had been in the sale rail anywhere else in the shop!?! My issue isn’t so much about not getting the dress for the discounted price and more about how I was treated by the two members of staff. I like H&M clothing but think I will be shopping online in future. Customer service is poor."
"They were very helpful and also pointed out other items which might have been of interest to me. They were friendly and patient and allowed me sufficient time to make my decision."
"The sales are very good and I like the quality of their items"
"H&M insist on using the awful Hermes courier to deliver parcels. Hermes do not provide notification to customers about delivery dates or options. They don't leave a phone number or messaging service to contact them so no option to ensure items delivered when available. H&M then can't even intercept parcel when returned to their own warehouse. Very frustrating."
"Free postage and returns. Prompt delivery. Well packaged"
"They do great sales"
"poor quality t shirts shrink and the jeans fad very quick and loose shape in the wash. poor quality if your paying 25 pounds for a pair of jeans"
"The jeans fade far to quickly and the T shirts shrink in the wash. So you have to buy them two sizes bigger than the size you are. poor quality if your paying 20 pounds for a t shirt. No real value at all."
"the store in aylesbury were selling the same trousers in the sale rack at 2 different prices one at 10 pounds and the other at 17 pounds. which is completely stupid and the person on the till would not change the price of the one at 17 pounds. this resulting in only buying the one at 10 pounds. very misleading. next time will shop elsewhere."
"online shopping awful, wrong sizes delivered"
"very good fit from the clothes I purchased."
"Very quick and prompt delivery. Happy with my purchase."
"I have to buy a gift card for my niece and have not done it before for H&M was surprise how easy it can be done. Company offers a really good card design and help to personalize it. It was a very little time to spend and result was very rewarding."
"Great layout in the shop. The staff were very friendly and happy. Good range of cloth choice."
"characterful customer service"
"Good quality clothes lots to chose from free delivery if member love this shop"
"Good discounts. 60% without transport. :-)"
"Good website design. Size wrong for purchase but sorted in local shop."
HM is rated 3.56 based on 255 reviews