HM Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
sam

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about HM in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Awful!! 1st order didn't progress after 4 days so rang customer service. Told me it had got stuck in the system and would need to re-order, told me money wouldn't be claimed from card, even gave me a free next day delivery code for re-order. Re-ordered and arrived next day - all good I'm thinking until the original order then turns up 5 days later and they have charged me for it. When I rang customer service again they said 'oh take it to your nearest store' (22 miles away!) not our fault you paid by credit card so basically suck up paying the interest for two lots of £300 order! Actual words also: 'we're not going to give you a good will gesture as we didn't expect it to arrive to you' - well maybe just a 'sorry this has happened' would have been enough! Looks like all the other terrible reviews are correct. Will be returning everything due to horrid customer service."
"Got the product on full price but good quality and great fashion"
"Good clothing/prices & fast delivery"
Mrs S
"My order was delivered in 2 days after placing it, one of the item was too big it was easy to return it and was refunded without delay, Would recommend."
"I bought some goods online. Unfortunately had to return them. Wanted to send them back by Hermes, H&M contractor courier. After arranging the pick up of goods no one arrive to collect them. It took me 6!!! phone calls and one email, over two and a half weeks to get the answer to what is going on. It still has not been resolved. No one came to pick up the goods. I have been told someone will call me back. I have been told the courier will call me back etc. No one ever did. I have waisted so much time talking to people over the phone and waiting for the courier to collect the goods. Never again! I have been very patient with their customer service but now I will let my lawyer deal with it."
Amber
"Lovely customer service, was not waiting too long for the checkout"
Bo Burke
"Shipping was very fast, quality of item purchased is great , website easy to use"
Holly
"Great quality products at amazing prices"
Farley Suckling
"ease of ordering online making me want to do it more, also the quickness of the delivery"
Lucinda
"Good quality clothes for a decent price, arrived on time and everything fit perfectly"
Madina Jurakholova
"Customer service is really good."
Paige Galati
"the website crashes and not easy to understand sometimes"
"Website is very easy to use on mobiles and computers, quick delivery and great prices for good quality products. Returns are easy in store if something isn't the right size."
Olga Bibersztajn
"Always free delivery"
Miss Abiola
"good quality. great prices Value for your money"
Rebecca Calderbank
"Always great items and really fast delivery. Look out for there discount codes as there always about."
Elizabeth Fletcher
"Great quality clothing for little people at a great price."
Daniela-Flavia Covrig
"Super cute outfits. Pretty good prices, but I'd wish they had more shoes."
Cattrina Mott
"They make it very easy to return items for refund."
Ondrej Sahulík