HM Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend HM

How would you rate HM ?

"online shopping awful, wrong sizes delivered"
Beth Behan
"very good fit from the clothes I purchased."
"Very quick and prompt delivery. Happy with my purchase."
Viktoriya
"I have to buy a gift card for my niece and have not done it before for H&M was surprise how easy it can be done. Company offers a really good card design and help to personalize it. It was a very little time to spend and result was very rewarding."
Angelique Dovaston
"Great layout in the shop. The staff were very friendly and happy. Good range of cloth choice."
Austin Barker
"characterful customer service"
"Good quality clothes lots to chose from free delivery if member love this shop"
"Good discounts. 60% without transport. :-)"
"Good website design. Size wrong for purchase but sorted in local shop."
Emma
"Got a really nice top - perfect for a night out and good value!"
Vadims Gurkins
"fast delivery, good quality"
"Quick service"
Michelle Gough
"Great prices and discounts on kids clothes - also free and fast delivery"
Anne-Marie Buckley
"I bought a number of summer holiday items from the H&M maternity range. Excellent quality & fit. The prices are really reasonable and delivery highly efficient. I will certainly by making more purchases!"
Virginia Florindi
"It's not the first time I bought a pair of jeans/pants on H&M and although I am careful to take clothes made of similar materials and I properly consult the size chart, at least I have to throw them away or return them (at my expense) cause H&M don't even change the item. U simply have to pay the return cause u can't change it with another size going to an h&m store of ur city. U r obligd to pay a new order on the web site all over again. I'm disappointed cause I love this brand."
"Amazing service, great value, prompt delivery."
Anne-Marie Buckley
"Good quality clothes at very affordable prices, easy to order and delivery was very swift."
"I made an online order which was accepted, after more than a week of waiting for my parcel I contacted H&M Customer Services only to be told that their courier service mixed up their orders and I will not be recieving my order, when I inquiered if they could resend the order they said this will not be possible and they can only refund it and I can keep checking their website for the items to re-appear and re-order them myself. I am very disappointed with their service and attitude and will not be using their online service again."
Loanda Wilson
"I love the unusual mix of clothes that you can get under one roof. I have recently changed jobs and had to supply my own uniform and the shirts they have look fantastic and the material is soft and light perfect for aircon offices"
HM is rated 3.62 based on 243 reviews