HL Training Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend HL Training Services
Read HL Training Services Reviews

About HL Training Services:

HL Training Services provide Forklift Training nationwide, at customers premises or at our Training Centre in Barton Hill, Bristol.

i gained new skills
Great family business, nothing to hard for them, the instructors are excellent, the experience was great learnt loads. would recommend HL TRAINING to any one. A big THANK YOU to Vince and thanks to Shane for fixing the laptop.
Great trainer, great company.
Friendly atmosphere
Great family run business, nothing to hard, nice and relaxed pace of training and you get after care all you need to do is ring. I would recommend HL Training to everyone.
Instructor was excellent at training! Definitely made sure we went through everything step by step! Highly recommend!
Proffesional, patient and helpful trainers. Great service!
The trainer was very helpful and understanding
It was a good and in depth training course, the instructor was very helpful and made a good use of theory along with his existing experience to teach us methods of dealing with different situations we could find ourselves in and improving our existing knowledge of the machines and use.
Feed back from staff on the course thoroughly enjoyed the course and the way it was conducted
Very Professional attention to detail was very good very friendly.
Very Professional attention to detail was very good very friendly.
Had my refresher test my instructor Paul Roberts was great and very knowledgeable many thanks
(Barton Hill) -
Very helpful and friendly staff would defiantly recommend hl training to anyone wishing to learn to drive and operate a forklift, I was very satisfied with the course which was made very helpful and easy to understand in a relaxed atmosphere, thanks once again hl training. Mark neale.
(Barton Hill) -
Very good training, both teachers were very helpful, friendly and knolagable. The training was delivered in a relaxed and professional way, the speed of the training was perfect for our group and fit well into our available time. I would highly recommend this service.
Awesome Instructors
(Barton Hill) -
These guys sorted out a slinger/signaller course for myself and one colleague at short notice. Vince was a good instructor and I'd happily recommend him and or use him again. The kit was good and we were tested with both a written and practical element.
(Barton Hill) -
Jay our trainer was very helpful and full of good information..all in all very intresting course and very well done.
(Barton Hill) -
A very friendly and welcoming environment for a superb training facility. All a trainee could ask for to successfully complete forklift course. The trainers have a great temperment with an abundance of patience. Thanks for a great week. Highly recommended.
(Barton Hill) -
Once again a very good positive couple of days training!!
HL Training Services is rated 4.97 based on 71 reviews