HL Training Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend HL Training Services
Read HL Training Services Reviews

About HL Training Services:

HL Training Services provide Forklift Training nationwide, at customers premises or at our Training Centre in Barton Hill, Bristol.

The training was very good with a lot of positivaty in the training room and on the practical assesment. Vince was an extremely good trainer.
Hi Andrew, thanks for the positive feedback. Vince enjoyed the course, so it made for a great experience all round!
The course was very informative and helped a lot in my role at work the instructors were very knowledgeable and the course was tailored to suit our needs would recommend to friends and colleagues.
Hi Darren, It was great meeting you, and hope the experience and knowledge helps your with all future requirements. As always, if there is anything else you need, please let us know.
Vince was my instructor on a 2 day Gantry crane course recently, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and easy going. I highly recommend this company.
Hi Matt, great review! Thanks for that. If there is any other requirements you have, we will be more than happy to help.
Easy going friendly staff
Hi Simon, thanks for the great review!
Overall brilliant course.
Hi Ross, 5 STARS!! Thank you!
It was a very friendly and professional course.
Thanks for the 5 star review! Really appreciated!
Good day out,instructor very helpful with any questions asked,would use again
Hi Pete, thanks for the review - if there is anything else we can help with - please let us know.
Went above and beyond the call of duty, would recommend to anyone.
Hi Jay, we aim to please, and are glad you feel we went beyond. Thank!
Professional and friendly service. Doing good job make sure everything is done correctly.
Hi Tomasz, thanks! We strive on providing a professional and friendly service, so its good to know we've achieved that.
very good
Thanks for your great review!
very informative, great instructor I learnt lots
Hi Nichola, thanks for the review! So happy you learnt a lot over the course!
Calm and very helpful
Hi Adam, thanks for the great review!
I done a one day mewp course..the instructor was very knowledgable and all are questions ..the practical training was very useful in my working environment
I enjoyed my day training course there because 1- the venue was easy to get to by road 2- The instructor was friendly and informative and answered any questions but thorough in what he did and how he ran the course , 3- Although the training Vehicle was fairly old it still worked well and functioned safely during the practical assessments ! 4- Facilities ie Refreshments & Toilets were ok . thank you John
Hi John, thanks for the review. Good to know what we've done right! Its a shame we didn't quote reach 5 stars, but thank you for in depth response. Really appriciate it!
Had a refresher for Counterbalance. The staff make you feel very welcome and are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend in an instant! Thanks for a great day!
Friendly and informative team
The training was very professional and has helped us carry out our functions. Many thanks.
A great course, The instructors and staff were fantastic, very helpful and patient. The level of knowledge that they have is unbelievable, and they are more than happy to share that knowledge, even after finishing the course. I would recommend H L Training Services to anyone who is thinking of conducting an ITSSAR Instructor course or any other courses run by H L Training services. I am looking forward to returning to conduct further training with them in the future. Thank you all, I wish you the very best.
I was made to feel very welcome from all of the friendly staff at HL training from the moment I arrived. I spent a total of 3 weeks there on a variety of different courses. Every Instructor I had delivered a very high standard of training and were all very friendly and easygoing with great knowledge on their subjects taught. I will definitely be using HL training again in the future. Thanks guys! Adam H
Hi Adam, Thanks for the great review! Appreciate your comments!
They made me feel comfortable and relaxed from day one The training team are professional courteous and always helpful It was a joy to train with them
HL Training Services is rated 4.97 based on 71 reviews