Hive Insurance Services Reviews

enquiries@hiveinsure.co.uk

The Hive, Almondsbury Business Centre, Bradley Stoke

Tell us how Hive Insurance Services made you happy
Very Happy Ellie was great
They answered all my questions and explained all i need to know step by step..
Quick response to issue re payment, attentive and efficient service.
I needed some information off April. I rang and spoke to Harry who was very helpful.
The help was okay enough
Very spot on friendly adviser got everything i asked for straight away
The customer service agent i delt with was very helpful as i didn't have my policy number to hand but that wasn't an issue at all very polite and friendly easy to use service.
Helpful and quick
Assistance was brilliant - very helpful
quick and polite responses to my questions very pleased to have a online chat with someone who could answer the query without having to disappear and come back to me later or not at all
Ellie on chat was superb today.
My premium increased by 44% this year. I had not made any claim. When pressed, April UK stood resolutely behind their increase and attempted to explain it through two reasons (one being insurance premium tax) that proved to have proved to be misleading. In the end, April reduced the increase to 22%, stating that they had made an 'arithmetic error'. It took the personal intervention of the Chairman of Spire Hospitals for them to do this. I STRONGLY URGE CUSTOMERS TO AVOID THIS COMPANY. In my opinion April UK entirely lack integrity and it is astounding to me that 'arithmetic errors' of this nature can be made (and then resolutely defended even at senior levels).
Very uncomplicated process and quick response
Live chat with Ellie, very helpful and efficient, if only all customer service agents were this professional in their work!
Rang customer service today and my issue was dealt with promptly and efficiently.
dealt with my query efficiently and politely.
It was very easy to claim and response arrived very quickly.
Made an enquiry and it was answered straight away
Mis sold policy, asking for tax details, which has no bearing on accident, no mention in policy, taking legal advice
Both myself and my wife have had to use this insurance policy a number of times. The ease of making a claim has markedly improved in the last 18 months or so and the coverage is good.
Hive Insurance Services is rated 4.32 based on 237 reviews