High Street TV Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend High Street TV

How would you rate High Street TV?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Joe Fisher

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about High Street TV in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Joe Fisher
"After seeing advert on High Street TV for Pressure King Pro- I went to local retailers to no avail as they either were out of stock or only had the 3 litre version( I was after 5 litre). Eventually went to High Street TV website, site was easy to navigate,made my order within 5 minutes, chose the 6 litre after reading reviews. arrived 4th Jan, very impressed as ordered on sat 30th Dec,,so with Bank Hol arrived very quickly, have reccomended site and product to relatives."
"Everything went smoothly and the Pressure cooker I bought is fantastic"
"I have tried to contact high street tv by phone 9 time and left 4 recorded messages with my contact number over problems with the pressure king pro which states that it can be used as a stemmer…. The stemmer plate is too small for the bowl and drops to the bottom so whatever you want to steam is submerged in water... it’s not fit for the job"
Bob Johnson
"Ordered the Startastic Motion Laser and first 2 delivered were faulty but replacements were sent very quickly"
"They were out of stock of most items so had to refund me back. Took multiple phone calls from my end to get refunds. Would never use them again or could I ever recommend them."
"Good quality items, Gotham pan and fitness wrist monitor, were good quality and arrived quickly. Incidentally the pan is the best I've ever owned."
Corrine Curtis
"Amazing fast service and product excellent. What more can you ask? Will be using them a lot more in the future."
High Street TV is rated 3.71 based on 7 reviews