High Street TV Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend High Street TV

How would you rate High Street TV ?

"Ordered and paid for paint runner pro on 16 July 18, has not arrived, emailed no response, emailed to ask for response, no response, called four times waited 10 minutes each time, no answer, now I'm getting angry."
"Parcel delivered by hermes I ws not available at work the courier decide to put it (throw over) a 6ft side gate that dose not belong to me I live in a end terrace house with a path at the side? Annoying because on the main road after you come out of my estate is hermes drop of and collection point. The person who owns the gate is having major refurbishment so has not seen the parcel but work men going in and out all day. Customer services will respond in 24 hrs now 48hrs not heard anything, also I have to call back, to find out what the courier company says thought I was the customer. OH and I paid cash debit card."
"I had to return a item they were very helpful no problem at all and assisted me with everything."
"First Pressure King Pro Faulty. Exchanged No problem. Love my new cooker"
"First Pressure King Pro Faulty. Exchanged No problem. Love my new cooker"
"RUBBISH SERVICE After ringing them a dozen times and holding four hours I still have to pay for Postage & Packaging to send this faulty product back. I bought an Air Hawk pro which is a car tyre inflator this product barely pumps air into my cars tires. Furthermore it stated on the box it inflates bike tires, it only goes up to 60 psi in my racing bike tires, which needs 100 psi. Furthermore it hasn’t got an adapter to use on racing bike tires. Complete rubbish Buy."
"After seeing advert on High Street TV for Pressure King Pro- I went to local retailers to no avail as they either were out of stock or only had the 3 litre version( I was after 5 litre). Eventually went to High Street TV website, site was easy to navigate,made my order within 5 minutes, chose the 6 litre after reading reviews. arrived 4th Jan, very impressed as ordered on sat 30th Dec,,so with Bank Hol arrived very quickly, have reccomended site and product to relatives."
"Everything went smoothly and the Pressure cooker I bought is fantastic"
"I have tried to contact high street tv by phone 9 time and left 4 recorded messages with my contact number over problems with the pressure king pro which states that it can be used as a stemmer…. The stemmer plate is too small for the bowl and drops to the bottom so whatever you want to steam is submerged in water... it’s not fit for the job"
"Ordered the Startastic Motion Laser and first 2 delivered were faulty but replacements were sent very quickly"
"They were out of stock of most items so had to refund me back. Took multiple phone calls from my end to get refunds. Would never use them again or could I ever recommend them."
"Good quality items, Gotham pan and fitness wrist monitor, were good quality and arrived quickly. Incidentally the pan is the best I've ever owned."
"Amazing fast service and product excellent. What more can you ask? Will be using them a lot more in the future."
High Street TV is rated 3.38 based on 13 reviews