HiFix Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HiFix

How would you rate HiFix?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Anne

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about HiFix in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Anne Liversidge
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a CD / speaker system from HiFix and it was delivered in the time promised. One of the speakers was damaged so I mailed HiFix to which they replied and then phoned them to confirm what route to take. The salesman, Matthew, was efficient, polite, spoke clearly, and apart from organising for the faulty product to be collected by Parcelforce the following day, also organised for the replacement speakers to be delivered at the same time ! Less than 24 hours after we spoke! Not often one gets this kind of exceptional service these days - really impressive :-) Well done Hifix - dealing with you has been a pleasure and I am certain most of your customers are as delighted as I am!"
HiFix is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews