Privax Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Privax Ltd

How would you rate Privax Ltd?

Josephine Wilson
"I like the blade vacuum cleaner. It's lightweight and easy to handle. Documentation is clear."
Bernie Teather
"First class friendly service and competitive pricing."
MONAGHAN
"Very easy to use this site, next day delivery and was able to track my purchase very easily, arrived at 3,00pm, by very courteous delivery man. Packaging was excellent, and assembly very easy."
"I brought the Vax boost online, easy to use website, with information written plain and simple"
John Page
"They did NOT. Customer service left much to be desired. No screws included in my purchase and I was expected to pay for their mistake."
"Good price,products good quality"
Paul V Houghton
"Very good products, particularly carpet shampoo cleaner and pressure washer. Customer service was excellent when my vacuum cleaner was faulty."
Ronald Boardman
"Good price for item free delivery"
R Clarkson
"Very quick with their correspondence, free two day delivery, emails regularly from courier, arrived in perfect condition, thank you email including warranty advising me I don't have to do anything to activate this as they've already done it, simply brilliant experience and this is how shopping online should be."
Gill Varon
"Very quick service and clear website. I got exactly what I was looking for!"
"the product that I purchased had an issue which Vax replaced without any hassles."
Privax Ltd is rated 4.45 based on 11 reviews