Hidden Hearing Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read Hidden Hearing Reviews
We received courtesy and welcome from Mr. Patel and Mandy. Mr.Patel made extensive adjustments to try and make the hearing aids work for me but, regrettably, my hearing wasn’ up to it. Hence, sadly, they had to be returned.
(Chesterfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Very informative
(Chesterfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Very happy with the professional friendly assessment and fitting . Every aspect well described, thank you .
(Chesterfield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent service., mr, parel is extremely helpful and patient, Deserves the best accolade.
(Chesterfield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very helpful and am very pleased with the advice
Great service Very professional Thankyou
(Chesterfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Prompt attention and friendly manner.
(Chesterfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I was treated with respect and everythuing was explained very well it was a good experience amnd i say thank youyou have givenme a lot to rh
Very good experience. Perfectly happy
(Cheltenham) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent advice and all questions were answered clearly. Everything was explained well.
(Dundee) - Posted 1 month ago
Can’t complain about anything. Was made very welcome and put at ease through out my appointment. Norrie was very patient throught the test, explaining everything. I enjoyed the whole experience.
(Dundee) - Posted 1 month ago
My husband had a hearing test and was amazed at the experience having had NHS ones for a number of years he still had difficulty hearing now with new ones from hidden hearing he can hear much clearly now .
(Newcastle Upon Tyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent care!
(Lytham) - Posted 1 month ago
Very helpful and informative, a good experience.
(Norwich) - Posted 1 month ago
I was most impressed with the service i had from Hidden Hearing. After using NHS aids for two years i was not sure that new aids would make much difference. I was wrong! My new aids have made a big difference to my personal and social life. Thank you Hidden Hearing.
(Wolverhampton) - Posted 1 month ago
Yes Sophie was very good always ot time and knows what she is doing and explains every thing
(Wolverhampton) - Posted 1 month ago
Mr Richards was very helpful and infirmative and answered all our questions
(Swansea) - Posted 1 month ago
Very informtive and in laymans terms
(Norwich) - Posted 1 month ago
Mr Richards has been very helpful and my hearing is much better than my original pair
(Swansea) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent good service with expert help
Hidden Hearing is rated 4.74 based on 1,540 reviews