Hidden Hearing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hidden Hearing
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Absolutle fine . Everything i could have hoped for ."
(Hove) - Posted 8 hours ago
"Always professional & knowledgable"
"I was very impressed with my visit to Hidden Hearing and thought that everything was explained in a clear and easy to understand way."
"The service is excellentand the hospitality is great"
(Bedford) - Posted 3 days ago
"First class service from a very knowledgable and customer focussed operative who listens to my needs and reacts. Office support is also great."
(Bedford) - Posted 3 days ago
"I was very happy with my initial interview and was very pleased with th e hearing system when i tried them for the first time’ since purchasing them i have now realised how much i have been missing. Ellie was most patient throughout the whole process and answered all my queries so i have no hesitation in reccommending these aids and would like to thank Ellie for her help."
(Peterborough) - Posted 3 days ago
"On time, courteous and helpful"
(Bedford) - Posted 3 days ago
"Cloe was an example of how to present her company to the customer. Extremely helpful, very professional and manage to convince me that I needed hearing aids. Her after sales has been superb."
"Arrived at appointed time and sorted out the prloblems to our satsfaction"
(St Albans) - Posted 3 days ago
"very pleased with my 2 hearing aids.Had a check up last Friday in Inverness,very thorough, no complaints at all.Mr Bradford alovely man and receptionist, very helpful and always cheery."
"Very helpful, patient & understanding"
"The hearing tests was interesting and informative of what my needs are, and will be looking to go further and purchase a hearing aid. The only negative side was lack of information as to the cost of buying, and what aftercare or maintenance were in place should things go wrong and at what costs to me."
"Very thorough and detailed hearing test,very impressed with how it went. Neil Bradford is a very understanding and experienced audiologist and made me feel very much at ease. At present awaiting for my hearing aids."
"Quick response to email with a good follow up by Hollie and home visit, problem solved,"
(Brentwood) - Posted 4 days ago
"Very good."
(Leicester) - Posted 4 days ago
"The hearing consultation was conducted in a professional manner with good verbal explanations of procedures before hand. The only criticism I would make is the vagueness of pricing of the different types ie, no price list of the various products."
"My husband found your visit very informative and through and has resulted in purchasing your hearing aids."
"The hearing test was done in a very professional way. Every step of the test was explained to me fully and any queries I had was answered."
"Very pleasant, informative and thorough. I have had previous consultations with other hearing companies but you are by far the most impressive. I felt confident purchasing my hearing aids from Hidden Hearing as you also have an exceptional aftercare programme."
(Brentwood) - Posted 5 days ago
"Very competent not trying to sell something you don't need the tests were unintrusive & painless would recommend to anyone"
Hidden Hearing is rated 4.79 based on 864 reviews