Hidden Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Hidden Hearing
Telephone
"Very happy with service provided. Adam has been very helpful, always attending arranged meetings on time. Happy to answer all my questions."
"Pleasant experience"
(Lytham) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Very effeicent and proffecianal"
(Lytham) - Posted 19 hours ago
"Very thorough in the test."
"Never thought I’d beable to improve my hearing"
(Swansea) - Posted 1 day ago
"An excellent appointment. Audiologist clearly understood my problem and identified my hearing deficiencies without any fuss. Offered a range of AIDS to rectify my deficiencies. I was surprised at the difference the Aids that she gave me to try made. I was also surprised at how expensive they were . I am currently considering purchasing but will be strongly affected by the price."
"Cheery welcome, very patience professional service, delighted with the care taken, happy with the hearing aids"
"I was tested by a polite personable young man who seemed very thorough. He made sure he put me at ease before carrying out the hearing test. It was a pleasant experience."
"Fantastic"
"Most informative and helpful"
(Cardiff) - Posted 4 days ago
"Great friendly srvice"
(Kensington) - Posted 4 days ago
"Exelent test better than spec savers"
"As it happens I have a pair of hearing aid provided by the NHS but I was attracted to these aids. I was given a hearing test which was very efficient. As a result I was given a pair of hearing aids to try and I was very impressed. They were much better than NHS pair. In the end it was priced out of my reach. If you can afford them they are the best."
"I found my last appointment at Hidden Hearing to be very acceptable and reassuring"
"your representative was very professional and explained every step with.clarity. All costs and conditions were given very professionally."
"Patiently explained certain things again and made changes to my aids as my hearing has become worse. Additionally changed settings so that I can adjust the aids according to a particular circumstance such as background noises."
(Worthing) - Posted 5 days ago
"Laura was excellent and I am seeing her again in the New Year, with a little more information for me."
"v.good but very expensive"
"Chloe came to my home and was endlessly patient and answered all my questions to that I could understand them. Not easy as I am 84 years old and fading. If I had more use of the aids I would have gone ahead but on a golf course or bike, I did not have the spare cash to make it worth while. Many thanks for your services. Nick"
"The staff are really professional. Timely reminders and telephone call are sent to clients. Receptionist makes experience stress free even if you are running late."
Hidden Hearing is rated 4.83 based on 482 reviews