Hidden Hearing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hidden Hearing
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Staff working at the reception was very good. There was no delay, I was seen in time.The audiologist was very polite. he did not rush , and did everything he could so that my hearing aid works well."
"Adam smith was very punctual polite and knowledgeable and went through the options clear and concise most impressed"
"Fantastic service and very informative"
"Crisp,clear advice given. My right aid given a new connecting tube and now operates like the left. Ear test confirmed no substantial change More generally, at times have difficulty with background noise,but I woul.be lost without these aids"
"Very pleased with the service. Mr Sidhu very professional, punctual with a non- pushy style of salesmanship."
"Was very pleased with this visit ..understood information given .earlier phone ing not very satisfactory ."
"I was impressed with hearing test and the hearing aids but the cost is far too much when you are a pensioner."
"have had NHS hearing aids for over 10 years but started to have problems when they went back to ear moulds , big advantage -they are free . H H are smaller & work well but I couldn`t recommend them as they are so expensive"
"Start off well but when l telephoned back on Monday to say the bank could not help l got big long speech l am 67 and disabled l do not have to put up with that thank you Hughie Hannay"
"Nice gentleman that came to my home, did a thorough test shared a lot of knowledge with me, there was no hard sale which l appreciated ."
"My appointment was at your Hereford branch. I had very good service and was most impressed with the thoroughness of my ear examination, and the hearing aids were all explained to me in depth"
"Excellent results, but as I am moving home could not afford to buy, but may consider in future if funds allow."
"I have used the Margaret Street, Inverness branch for a number of years. My audiologist, Neil Bradford, is always both very professional and friendly in his meetings with me. I am also very happy with my present hearing aids and, overall, am very happy with the service provided by Hidden Hearing."
"A very thorough test and check on my hearing. Looking forward to getting the hearing aids."
"Hidden hearing have been helpful every time I have had a problem with my hearing aids, the staff are always happy to listen to your problem and help. Hearing aids have improved my life I can now enjoy being in company and hear what they are saying Maureen"
"A friendly and efficient audiologist who was honest and who did not try and push an unnecessary update to my existing aid following my hearing test."
"First ever hearing test was friendly, easy and very straightforward. The lady audiologist was delightfully reassuring and there was no pressure to buy anything. I was shown the results and left feeling buoyant and delighted. And it was free!"
"The gentleman who came was very helpful and considerate. I enjoyed the test and the system some improvement co be made. Thank you Ernest"
"late call running late not convenient to delay yet to rearrange"
"The initial visit was excellent and a thorough hearing test done etc. Have not received the aids yet so cannot comment on the product yet. Can't answer anymore questions yet so this has been sent too early?"
Hidden Hearing is rated 4.77 based on 1,115 reviews