Hidden Hearing Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read Hidden Hearing Reviews
I am a bit disappointed with my hearing aid. Andrew kindly adjusted them last week and feel ok now thank you. It would be more benefit if the yearly check up could be every 6 months.
hewas good and efficient
The gentleman who called at my home was pleasant & professional as were the people on the phone. If I have one minor concern is that you don’t give any prices up front. I do understand that this would be difficult but I did say I couldn’t afford 1000’s but was assured that may not be the case then I was quoted £1,695 for one ear.
Not 5 star as i am generally unhappy with the product I feel I we oversold it originally. Reflection on the latest visit which was as good as possible thanks Mr Lucas.
Excellent visit-first class job on assessing my hearing problem. Will be contacting in next couple of days for another visit re decision on investment now that I have had my ears cleaned only today.
The Audiologist was very pleasant and explained things well. I was quite satisfied with the information I was given. The reason for not taking up the offer was the price, I did not wish to pay so much. I learnt there was a smaller cost from the girl on the telephone, but the audiologist did not mention this.
My husband (90) and myself (87) were very pleased with our hearing tests last week. We were very well cared for, and look forward to receiving our new hearing aids.
Hearing aids great but too expensive for us at the moment
Hi it was a great hearing test, Neil Bradford explained everything as we went along, sorry I think I pressed the wrong place by mistake, it was here in Lerwick, Shetland.
David and his staff at Cardiff gave exceptional service to me from start to finish.. I would have no hesitation in commending their expertise and 1st class service to anyone
Everything was undertaken to a high professional standard. Courteous and helpful staff. Appointment on time. No sense of being rushed. Advice and recommendations worthwhile and welcomed.
Had very thorough check up and testing looking forward to the new recommended aid. Thank you
Very good for me and thank you.
Sam explained everything very clearly and had a charming manner.
Less transparent on prices and terms than some others.
Very thorough and informative.
(Norwich) - Posted 1 week ago
Patience, understanding and functionality are the key attributes of Charlie's message. An excellent assessment process and an impressive demonstration were convincing factors in my very positive assessment of these hearing aids.
excellent professional consultation
The difference with these hearing aids is incredible. I have not had them long but walking with traffic flowing past or dining in a noisy restaurant I am no longer jumping out of my skin at unexpected sounds nor does the clatter of cutlery or the vacuum cleaner drown the conversation at hand. I still have difficulty with my gandaughter's soft voice and multiple conversations.
Annual hearing test very proficiently carried out by Mark
Hidden Hearing is rated 4.76 based on 1,355 reviews