HUGGE Mattress Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUGGE Mattress
Read HUGGE Mattress  Reviews

About HUGGE Mattress :

HÜGGE’s amazingly comfortable mattress uniquely combines two different types of memory foam. In a recipe for the best night's sleep, the secret memory foam mattress combination has been married with a zoned foam mattress base to hug and to hold, from this day forward, in sickness and in health to give you the most blissful night’s sleep ever.<br /> <br /> We think it’s a marriage made in heaven, but remember, it can be annulled anytime over the first 100 days. Ü<br /> <br /> 100 NIGHT TRIAL<br /> FREE SHIPPING TO UK MAINLAND WITHIN 3 DAYS<br /> FREE RETURNS

paul@huggemattress.com

Tell us how HUGGE Mattress made you happy
A really very comfortable mattress. Very happy with purchase.
This is a matress of supreme quality compared to other brands. The comfort level is 6.5 out of 10 which has eased my lower back pain within a week and continues to do so. The pillows take a little time to get used to however become ever so comfortable and you don't simply sink into them. Paul was really helpful thought and emailed back with a personal attitude towards customer questions, as a customer I would recommend this product! Well done Hügge.
Good matress
Best sleep in a long time! Great service, fast delivery. The most comfortable mattress I've ever owned!
Really comfortable mattress. A bit firmer than a lot of the other foam mattresses around at the moment, and it’s really supportive. There is also literally no movement transfer when co sleeping, which is great!! Amazing customer service from Paul & the crew too!
Fantastic mattress. I've been suffering with back pain for a number of years and even after just a few weeks of using the hugge mattress there has been a big improvement. Great product at a great price, my only regret is I wish I'd purchased years ago!
This is the most comfortable mattress I’ve ever slept on. Since using the mattress I have slept through the whole night, whereas previously I would wake up 2 or 3 times to change position. It really has made a big difference to me.
Excellent delivery, great value and wow what a mattress. Been sleeping on Hügge kingsize mattress for around 2 weeks so far and it's been brilliant so far.
Absolutely love it. Going from a normal mattress to the Hugge took a bit of getting used to at first, but it is the most comfortable mattress ever. The only slight problem I have is that it’s now even harder to get out of bed in the morning!!!
The mattress is amazing. I love it. Zero back pain since I started using it. But that's only half the story. This company is one of the easiest and most pleasant companies that I have had the pleasure to deal with. I suggest anyone at all interested in a new mattress to drop them a line and just have a chat. You won't regret it.
Most of the mattresses I researched has similar characteristics and reviews... I chose Hügge based on customer service reviews and it was a good choice. We had problems with the courier and Hügge customer service was just great. They escalated the issue and we had the mattress delivered in a couple of days. It’s clear the culture in the company is one of customer service and you can’t beat that! The mattress is very comfortable and we are enjoying the first few nights on it.
Ordered my mattress at 10am and it was delivered and set up by 7pm that evening, (live in the town they are based) excellent customer service and delivery, friendly staff. First night it felt very strange so different from my old mattress, but since ve had some of the best nights sleep for years and no more backache. Would recommend to anyone wanting to change their mattress.
Firstly the delivery was extremely quick, arrived promptly around 9am the following day after I placed the order. I have now been sleeping on the Hügge matress for 4 weeks, initial nights sleep were very comfortable after this is a far cry from the spring mattress I’ve been sleeping on. I have to say that after the first few nights I noted I had a little lower back aches however I think this was my body getting used to sleeping with correct posture this lasted around a week but has now gone and I’m enjoying a good nights sleep as is my partner. The matress is medium to firm but hugs your body without being too hot. I’m a shift worker and up to now I have enjoyed better quality sleep. Deep fitted sheets are required for this matress. All in all. So far so good.
This is my first review as it is still early days after only 2 weeks but so far, fantastic. Delivery etc was great and the quality of mattress and pillows are very nice and are currently holding their shape!
Quick delivery even with the finance option. The mattress is sublime, I’ve never had such great deep sleeps in my life. I struggle to get out of bed in the mornings as it’s just so comfortable. Very impressed.
Ok
Great product. Fantastic quality. But the main thing I will shout about this company is the customer service. I had issues with the courier delivering the product and after speaking to Paul, he made sure everything went smoothly. Brilliant service and dealt with promptly and efficiently!!
happy with the service.
Incredibly comfortable mattress and pillows. I was struggling to sleep with our traditional mattress and suffered from back pain, this has been hugely improved since we have been sleeping on the Hügge mattress. The customer service is amazing, the best we have experienced from any company.
Having fibromyalgia my old matress was just not cutting it, since having my hugge matress and pillows my partner and I have slept soundly and woken up feeling more rested. The people at hugge were wonderful with answering my queries and the finance option meant I didn't have to take out a loan to invest in a quality bed which would have cost more in interest. Highly recomended
HUGGE Mattress is rated 4.83 based on 228 reviews