Herts Insurance Consultants Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Herts Insurance Consultants

How would you rate Herts Insurance Consultants?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
barry fryer

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Herts Insurance Consultants in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Barry Fryer
"I wanted a quote for car insurance. I have a clean driving license and have been driving without incident for 25 years. They wanted £11,000 for one year cover. The car is worth £3000! In order for actuaries to arrive at this figure I should in reality be a recently released uninsured unlicensed car thief who killed several people whilst driving drunk and drugged. Why do they bother to go through the whole form filling process when they have absolutely no intention of insuring you?"
Herts Insurance Consultants is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews