Herts Insurance Consultants Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Herts Insurance Consultants

How would you rate Herts Insurance Consultants ?

"Avoid if at all Possible. Expect to sit on hold for 30 - 45 min. Expect Rude, unhelpful poorly skilled staff, no customer service skills who just pass you around leaving you on hold. When you finaly get through expect Fees, Fees and MORE FEES. Also, don't expect it to be clear you are paying a fee, unless you are cancelling . This company is just plain hopeless, I reconmend you go to a proper Insurance company, and avoid these people."
"I wanted a quote for car insurance. I have a clean driving license and have been driving without incident for 25 years. They wanted £11,000 for one year cover. The car is worth £3000! In order for actuaries to arrive at this figure I should in reality be a recently released uninsured unlicensed car thief who killed several people whilst driving drunk and drugged. Why do they bother to go through the whole form filling process when they have absolutely no intention of insuring you?"
Herts Insurance Consultants is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews