hermes.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend hermes.co.uk

Tell us how hermes.co.uk made you happy

"Worst company to do your delivery. Took 1 month to receive a parcel and they emailed after 4 days to say its out for delivery but never happened. Never using their services again at all."
Are you hermes.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Y Driver forged my signature and took parcel I complained got a copy of a forged signature .Hermes investigated told me wait for it lol .sorry we cannot get hold of the delivery driver or his manager ,good job he didn't win the lottery or he would never know Hermes said they can do no more .or real terms .tuff nice one Hermes keep up the great work ethics."
"A couple of time hermes failed to delivery my items and i had to cancel my order. This happened with divered sellers I had a time where, hermes said that no one was at home but they have not managed to arrive. Please do not use hermes if you have just moved into a new build."
hermes.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews