hermes.co.uk Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend hermes.co.uk

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does hermes.co.uk deliver?

How can I contact hermes.co.uk?

Tell us how hermes.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Driver kept coming to the door throwing the package on the floor expecting me to pick it up (rather than handing it to me), so I made a complaint as this had happened several times despite me asking him if he could just hand me the parcel (didn’t fancy my parcel getting soaked on the rainy floor). Then months later I complained as he saw fit to drive across and park on my grass to get as close to the house as possible (assuming this is because he couldn’t be bothered to walk). I rang to complain about his conduct again so he now he refuses to deliver to the house and was abusive to my wife when he rang her to tell her that her parcel would not be delivered. I then complained about his refusal to deliver and the abuse he gave my wife and surprisingly Hermes backed him up and said it’s fine for drivers to refuse to deliver, this shocked me given all that had gone on and an email letter of apology about his conduct. Unfortunately, there seems to be no customer service standards required and the delivery drivers can act and talk to you any way they want (assuming this is because they are independent). In my opinion Hermes always had an incredibly poor service and it has just gotten worse. The cheek of it was that he lied and said I was threatening him (again to protect and mask his ignorance and laziness) when he was the one being abusive when I asked him not to drive across the grass and then again when he spoke to my wife. Liars and poor service, the sooner these big companies switch courier companies the better. There have also been many times when they claimed they couldn’t deliver because no one was home, which I find interesting as I work from home so someone is always in. The Hermes driver said he has never had complaints, well the 1.3 star rating on google and the countless other review site suggests Hermes do have problems, maybe not enough people report them so they get away with…. not in this house!"
Are you hermes.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very poor. No customer service. Telephones asks that you email or chat. No response to email whatsoever. Chat is electronic and goes round a loop that it is difficult to break out of. Promised response to where my delivery is within 28 hours. No response in that timescale. Escalated through PayPal. Very concerned about where my good s are. Very frustrated about not being able to get a response. Last time we use Hermes."
"Hopeless company unable to get an answer to the problem with delivery since Saturday had a tracking update to say parcel would be delivered followed by another update to say parcel to large will need specialist courier this has been a daily thing saying item out for delivery then followed by an update item to large to deliver. I only ordered scissors and a radiator brush. Useless company"
"They are personal, have local links with shops and you can send from the shop"
"Delivery agent posted shoes via bathroom window which resulted in breakages in my bathroom. Currently querying with another company who have sent parcel via Hermes 3 weeks ago and still not received"
"They sent my parcel to a local courier sent an email three times I waited at home for my parcel no one came Then got another email saying they came three times and will be returning my parcel back to the shop I got them from So unhappy Poor service honestly I no where to call a customer service from your website... annoying."
"Worst company to do your delivery. Took 1 month to receive a parcel and they emailed after 4 days to say its out for delivery but never happened. Never using their services again at all."
"Y Driver forged my signature and took parcel I complained got a copy of a forged signature .Hermes investigated told me wait for it lol .sorry we cannot get hold of the delivery driver or his manager ,good job he didn't win the lottery or he would never know Hermes said they can do no more .or real terms .tuff nice one Hermes keep up the great work ethics."
"A couple of time hermes failed to delivery my items and i had to cancel my order. This happened with divered sellers I had a time where, hermes said that no one was at home but they have not managed to arrive. Please do not use hermes if you have just moved into a new build."
hermes.co.uk is rated 1.44 based on 9 reviews