Herd Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herd Hire
Read Herd Hire  Reviews

Tell us how Herd Hire made you happy
Nightmare to try and hire from. Slow responses on email, no answer on phones. Been trying to book for a week with no luck.
DO NOT USE! Had a van booked at herd hire reading (wokingham). Booking confirmed but noone there. Waited an hour and couldn't reach by phone or email. Place looked half built and deserted. Ruined my plans. Shocking.
Cant speak for other branches but dont go near Slough branch .Absolutely useless .Waited nearly 3 hours for van that never turned up. IGNORED ALL MY TXTS AND MESSAGES . VERY BAD MANAGEMENT !!!!
Quite Simply - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY....
So what have i purchased from you then ?
Hi Mr Snuggs,

We apologise you received the email - it was an internal error.

You hired a van from us on 02/10/2014 when we was known as TRG vehicle hire.

many thanks
Terrible costumer service. Check out for the hiding charges and mixed messages!
I have been asked to write a review for Herd hire after I apparently made a recent purchase. As I did not make any purchase and have never heard of herd hire it is impossible to do so.
Asked for a review without using the company. ? fraud
Hello, we used to be know as a3 van hire and trg vehicle hire. We changed our name in September last yeat
I didn't use Herd Hire for anything so really poor I have been asked to give feedback.
Hello, we used to be know as a3 van hire and trg vehicle hire. We changed our name in September last year
Never heard of Herd Hire! If it's the van hire company that took over TRG Van Hire then don't bother as you do not insure the over 70's which I am.
I have not hired anything from you so why have you emailed me for my feed back
Herd Hire is rated 3.08 based on 25 reviews