Henry J Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henry J Socks
Read Henry J Socks Reviews
Fairly poor quality socks.
Socks are good quality and bright and cheerful, but customer service is terrible. I sent 5 emails between Sep 2019 and Mar 2020, all regarding the same issue, but have as yet received no response. I have purchased annual subscriptions since 2015 but am reticent to renew when the current one ends.
The socks are lovely. But the communication was very poor. The first order wasn’t delivered when expected and was a month late. Now every time you get a dispatch email you get a full on receipt on a full subscription and every time I feel I have to check my bank to make sure they don’t take out a yearly subscription that I already paid for every month. It’s a confusing and messy set up but now the socks come when they are supposed to.
I bought these for my husband, a subscription for his birthday. He was less than impressed by lime green with whit polka dots. Quality seemed okay but unless you are very quirky..........
I feel as if the quality of the socks has gone down hill from when I first received socks from you. Currently I will not be renewing after the 12 months as will seek an alternative
The socks themselves are very good but I’ve received the same socks a few times now, 3/5
The quality of the socks is fine. The designs are a bit too ‘childish’ for my husband. I had previously purchased a subscription from Paul Smith and the designs were striped or spotty and very wearable. I was hoping your socks would be similar but so far we have received pineapples and sailboats! Something my 7 year old might choose!!
Great idea, unfortunately it’s being let down by the quality of the socks.
I got the socks as a Christmas present for my son in law but he hates the garish colours and doesn’t wear them! Both my sons have had them and worn them. It would be great if there were calmer colours with the toe the same colour as the rest of the bottom of the sock.
Henry J Socks is rated 4.45 based on 183 reviews