Henry J Socks Reviews

Henry J Socks 5 star review on 29th April 2019
Catherine Harris
Henry J Socks 5 star review on 28th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
Lovely bright socks, good quality too. Gave a gift subscription and recipient looks forward to a great pair of socks every month.
Fabulous socks and great to have a subscription where you receive a new pair every month! Love the latest pineapple socks!
Excellent service
a fun gift for father’s day
Got these as a birthday gift and they were amazing!
Received first pair of socks and so far very happy. Lovely design and they seem good quality.
First pair, so too early for a definitive review,but the sock is a good calf length, appears to be okay at the toe (very important:I have gone through a sock on the first wear before) and I love the design and signature embroidery. For £5.50 a month, it's a thumbs up.
Easy to sign up and wanted this as a gift. It was delivered on time even at short notice. Socks really good quality too
Socks are a year subscription for my husband, he loves getting the socks each month and shows them off at work. Great colours and designs.
Good quality and a fabulous selection. My husband loves the surprise every month - highly recommend as a great present.
Gift to son, he likes them
Brought has a gift or my husband. He absolutely loves the surprise factor of the socks each month. The only thing he has told me is that for the amount he found out I paid for them, he thinks that it was a bit costly but they are good quality socks.
Have used HJS several times as gifts for both my husband and my son and I like like absolutely love it.
The recipient of this gift was delighted and we both can’t wait to see what next month’s will be!

It really re-ignites a child like anticipation for a surprise every month!

Love everything about this!
Excellent! Arrived on time and were great quality!
This months order never arrived.
Hi Natalie,

Thank you for leaving Henry J a review,

Please can you email info@henryjsocks.co.uk and we can get this sorted for you. We have just checked and can see the socks have been sent out so we want to make sure we have the correct address.

Kind Regards

Henry J Socks
The order did not get sent at first, I’ve been receiving multiple emails that are confusing. Has anyone at the company looked at the end to end online journey. It might be worthwhile to check every email I was sent to understand what message you thought you were communicating and look at why that did not work?
Hi Anna,

Thank you very much for your feedback,
Over the past couple of day's we have been working with our developers and looking into the emails we have been sending to our customers. We have made a few changes and have cut a few of the emails to stop confusion.

I hope this month it will be a lot easier to understand for all our customers.

Once again thank you very much for your feedback it's much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Henry J Socks
The socks are always so funky, they’re also very soft and comfortable.
A Christmas present for my 84 year old Stepfather who is enjoying receiving his parcel every month & they are giving him a spring in his step.
Henry J Socks 5 star review on 29th April 2019
Very happy with the service. Will do this again!
Henry J Socks is rated 4.54 based on 149 reviews