Henry J Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henry J Socks
Read Henry J Socks Reviews
This months order never arrived.
Hi Natalie,

Thank you for leaving Henry J a review,

Please can you email info@henryjsocks.co.uk and we can get this sorted for you. We have just checked and can see the socks have been sent out so we want to make sure we have the correct address.

Henry J Socks
The order did not get sent at first, I’ve been receiving multiple emails that are confusing. Has anyone at the company looked at the end to end online journey. It might be worthwhile to check every email I was sent to understand what message you thought you were communicating and look at why that did not work?
Hi Anna,

Thank you very much for your feedback,
Over the past couple of day's we have been working with our developers and looking into the emails we have been sending to our customers. We have made a few changes and have cut a few of the emails to stop confusion.

I hope this month it will be a lot easier to understand for all our customers.

Once again thank you very much for your feedback it's much appreciated.

Henry J Socks
The socks are always so funky, they’re also very soft and comfortable.
A Christmas present for my 84 year old Stepfather who is enjoying receiving his parcel every month & they are giving him a spring in his step.
Very happy with the service. Will do this again!
Great quality socks, with fantastic designs and colours - I love them.
Excellent customer service and great socks
The socks are good, but the communication is a bit OTT - every month, I get at least two emails about my order being received.
The socks, packaging and delivery are good; at times communication could be improved.
I have been very impressed with the service Henry J has provided. The recipient loves the socks and they are of very high quality. I have been informed each time a delivery been made from my account. I would recommend Henry J to anyone- In fact, I am about to order another subscription for someone else.
Awesome idea
The socks are good but you send way to many emails and notices. Notifications, notes, dispatching ..... If someone has bought several emails then the inboxs get over inundated....
I got the socks as a Christmas present for my son in law but he hates the garish colours and doesn’t wear them! Both my sons have had them and worn them. It would be great if there were calmer colours with the toe the same colour as the rest of the bottom of the sock.
My brother loved receiving socks every month as his Christmas present!
First pair arrived on time as expected, amazing quality, went for the funky socks for my husband, can’t wait for the next pair.
Hi Janet,
Thank you for your lovely review of our sock subscription. We are glad that you are happy with the quality of our socks. We hope our socks keep your husband looking snazzy!

Kind Regards​
HJS
Really nice socks. I've been sending them to my nephew for a while and they are much admired.
Hi Victoria,

We are so happy to hear that your nephew is continuing to enjoy his socks subscription! Thank you for your regular custom with Henry J Socks over the years and keeping his feet funky.

HJS
Lovely quality socks my husband loved this idea of one monthly, first pair were great, I will recommend this service
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for reviewing our Henry J Socks subscription. We are happy to hear that your husband liked his present. We have got some great styles coming up.
HJS
Great idea but would be good if I could see the sock options to choose them. Also I asked for delivery on a Sunday and it didn’t arrive! So why offer Sunday if you can’t deliver then? And the note I added to the order also didn’t come with the socks.... all a bit of a shame but hopefully the recipient likes the socks anyway.
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We have just looked at your order and we can see that the subscription was sent out by Royal Mail 24hr on 29/3/19 and we can also see that the date selected for delivery was Saturday the 30th, so it should have arrived on that date. We can only apologise if this order arrived late, we are sorry to hear this and will follow this up with the Royal Mail.

We are sorry if there was an additional note with your order which did not come through to us to include on your order.
In regards to the sock choice, we like to keep the surprize element in our gifts and we also have many returning customers so we constantly update our designs to make sure that they never get the same pair twice. We do try and keep a variety of patterns and colours in our designs so there is something for everyone.

We do hope the recipient will love our socks so we are sorry that you had a disappointing​ start to your subscription.

Henry J Socks
It’s a great gift that my dad is really pleased with.
Hi,

Thank you for reviewing your dads Henry J Sock subscription. Lovely to hear that it was a well-received gift. We hope to keep your dads feet cheerful.
HJS
Socks arrived on the day that we requested ... really lovely ! My son loved them and can’t wait for the next 11 months worth of socks !
Hi Heather,

We are very pleased that your gift arrived on the date requested! After the first month, all socks are dispatched between the 20th and 25th so his next pair will be on there way soon! Thank you for your lovely review!

Kind Regards​