Hen Party Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hen Party Superstore

Tell us how Hen Party Superstore made you happy
Quick delivery and looked nice. Sadly the stickers didn’t work very well or peel off the back at all so this wasn’t great and look a bit wonky now
Brilliant, exactly what I wanted, thank you I will tell friends and family to use you in future 👍
Very happy with my purchase excellent qu
Ordered for the first time last month, arrived quickly & well packaged. Had an item missing, emailed & had a quick response back to say they were dispatching the item ASAP & apologised. Missing item received a day or 2 later. Mistakes happen & I felt they dealt with it quickly & professionally. Very happy with products & service, thank you 😊
Quick delivery, good product
Perfect for my hen party!
Brilliant service. I ordered a mirror but put wrong date on it I emailed them and they charged it straight away.
Amazing customer service. Would definitely recommend them.
extra bezahlt für schnelle Lieferung, zu späte Lieferung, Zollgebühren für Artikel die nie angekommen sind! Finger weg - einfach enttäuscht, der eine drittel der angekommen ist, wäre schön - jedoch nicht komplett!
Very impressed
Great value for money, delivered on time quality good for money paid
Quality was nice but Order personalisation was incorrect and customer service do not respond
I ordered from their website and got a package but where half of the things are missing. Had bought 7 pieces of team bride sash and received only 2. Have written to them. They never answer. Not recommended.
As described and delivered next day perfect
Very efficient. I ordered a flashing brides tiara and veil last minute. It was delivered next day and much appreciated by the bride!! Caused much hilarity!
Excellent service and quality of clothing.
Delivery on time and very impressed with the quality of the T-shirt. This is my new go to for hen parties 😅
I ordered on this website on 20 of August. I paid for the fastest delivery possible , 2, 3 working days to the republic of Ireland. I was charged for this order. Apparently looking on the tracking page using the tracking number I received from hen party superstore the package was delivered to me on the 15 of September. I have no idea what happened there because I got no phone call , basically I received no package so I don;t know what could have happened. However, setting aside that on the tracking page it says that I received the package and I did not, something else that bothers me is that I paid around 10 euro on the fastest delivery which was supposed to take 2 3 days, and the package was "delivered" 20 days later. I could have paid less on the delivery if the package was not going to make it in 2 3 days anyway.
Terrible customer service, zero responses from their email or social media pages. I ordered my items more than two weeks before our hens party event and I paid extra for next day delivery (taking into account 2 days for personalization of items). The items were finally received one week after the party and 3 days after the wedding day. I have emailed and called many times with no response. I want a refund on my items and my delivery fees. I would never order from this company again, I will highly recommend that people dont use them either and I will be reporting them to the Trade & Standards.
Fantastic service and quick delivery.
Hen Party Superstore is rated 4.45 based on 3,415 reviews