Hen Party Superstore Reviews

1,601 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Hen Party Superstore?

Vicky Nash
Vicky Nash
Verified Buyer

Huge selection at great low prices. Speedy delivery.
Aoife Coogan
Aoife Coogan
Verified Buyer

Delivery was fast and the quality of the t-shirts fantastic. All the hens commented on how nice they were to wear, both for comfort and fit but most of all the print.
Sara Jamieson
Sara Jamieson
Verified Buyer

Rang me to make sure the order was correct, came within 1 week even with a large order
Verified Buyer

good quality products at good prices, easy to order online and quick delivery, although delivery prices a little high
Verified Buyer

Although the service was very prompt& the order easy to complete online, I was disappointed with the products. 3 of the balloons I ordered went down straight away & I had to completely take the banner to pieces & reassemble it as it was so poorly made.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery was happy with what I got all items came in excellent condition too
Alison Collie
Verified Buyer

Website has lots of options for any type of party and is very easy to use. Despite one item not being correctly delivered, Sophie at customer service could not have been more helpful and missing items were quickly dispatched. Will certainly order again :-)
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered 14 personalised t-shirts for my daughter's hen party in Marbella and they were exactly how I wanted them. The sizes were good and the colour perfect. Thank you.
Deborah Jill Watson
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with order - quick speedy delivery and thrilled with t shirts etc
Gill Baines
Verified Buyer

Very swift turnaround of order. There was even a problem with the order and Sophie dealt well with it, communicating the problem to me, giving me timescales of when it would be rectified, and the t-shirts turned up in plenty of time and looking fab!
Emily
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered on 12th, delivery was 'dispatched' on 15th. Shipping was supposed to take 3 days, it is now 23rd and still NO order. Asked them to supply a tracking number, and they have not replied. Very poor customer service & still no goods that i've paid for, not happy.
Rebecca Hodgins
Verified Buyer

My items never came I emailed and no reply or refund terrible service
Joanna Couch
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, very reasonable prices and quick delivery. Very happy with purchases.
Verified Buyer

i love the items i received for my daughters hen weekend,arrived very quickly and everything is as expected and better,super service
Miss Charlotte Wall

Hello,
I was very happy with the quality and arrived on time.
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and very happy with the item ordered - thanks!
Theresa Dann
Verified Buyer

Was very pleased with my items quick and easy to order fast delivery
Lindsay Bonnici
Verified Buyer

Super great pieces only 1 piece came broken but the rest was super cute. T-shirts great quality !! I recommend 😊
Lia Webb
Verified Buyer

Happy with order and delivery was on time. The only big issue is actually speaking to someone. I emailed and left .messages on several occasions and no one returned my call or replied to my email.

Diana Solari
Verified Buyer

Pleased with my purchases from yourselves, very pleasad.
Verified Buyer

Ordered next day delivery and my items did not arrive in time meaning I didn't get to take these to the hen doo and couldn't get anything else as it was too late!
Verified Buyer

All items delivered on time, however, some of the items we ordered came damaged so we will have to fix these ourselves and they weren't to the quality shown on the site.
Mary Richardson
Verified Buyer

Great products and choice, delivery quick and speedy!
Hen Party Superstore is rated 4.40 based on 1,601 reviews