Hen Party Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hen Party Superstore

Tell us how Hen Party Superstore made you happy
Delivery on time and very impressed with the quality of the T-shirt. This is my new go to for hen parties 😅
I ordered on this website on 20 of August.
I paid for the fastest delivery possible , 2, 3 working days to the republic of Ireland. I was charged for this order. Apparently looking on the tracking page using the tracking number I received from hen party superstore the package was delivered to me on the 15 of September. I have no idea what happened there because I got no phone call , basically I received no package so I don;t know what could have happened. However, setting aside that on the tracking page it says that I received the package and I did not, something else that bothers me is that I paid around 10 euro on the fastest delivery which was supposed to take 2 3 days, and the package was "delivered" 20 days later. I could have paid less on the delivery if the package was not going to make it in 2 3 days anyway.
Terrible customer service, zero responses from their email or social media pages.
I ordered my items more than two weeks before our hens party event and I paid extra for next day delivery (taking into account 2 days for personalization of items).
The items were finally received one week after the party and 3 days after the wedding day.
I have emailed and called many times with no response.
I want a refund on my items and my delivery fees.
I would never order from this company again, I will highly recommend that people dont use them either and I will be reporting them to the Trade & Standards.
Fantastic service and quick delivery.
Good prices. Everything I ordered came well packaged and was really impressed with the speed of delivery.
Not happy with the shipping time, taken twice as long as its supposed to and have received less then half of what I ordered. 😠
Website packed with ideas, easy to use, easy to order and quick delivery
The products were really good, however delivery was really slow. I paid for express delivery and it turned up nearly a week later.
Arrived within delivery timescale promised. Quality ok, not high quality cotton. Sizing a little on the neat side, so you may wish to go up one size. I am a size 10 and the small size is quite fitted, so if you wish a comfy or relaxed fit then definitely buy at least one size larger than usual. It has washed and ironed ok.
I ordered from this website and my package was dispatched on the 25th of August. I paid for the fastest delivery possible:
Republic of Ireland Tracked Delivery (2-3 Days) £9.95 (2-3 Working Days) Tracked Service

The hen took place and I still did not get my items.
Really disappointed.
Great quick service
Great service. Cheap and quick delivery! Highly recommend.
Order arrived very quickly seeing as it was for 11 personalised bottles. Happy overall, although would be nice if the bottles were not just a wide open top and had like a sports cap instead to make it easier to drink from.
Lovely personal touches & at a good price. I’ve bought things from here a couple of times now & I will definitely shop here again.
Came a whole week late, customer services weren't very helpful and email wasn't answered.
really unimpressed with this my item come damaged
The items never arrived and even after complaining via email, we never received a refund
Fabulous range of items, everything ordered was in stock and delivered really quickly. Very pleased with all items.
Very happy with purchases, great products and prompt delivery!
Great service really pleased with items purchased
Hen Party Superstore is rated 4.45 based on 3,399 reviews