Hen Party Superstore Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Hen Party Superstore

Tell us how Hen Party Superstore made you happy

"Very pleased with the personalised cowgirl t-shirts and bandanas. Great comms and delivered as promised. Only down side was I couldn’t complete my order as the hats I required were out of stock and when asked when they would be back in I was told not til 2019 but they could order me a bulk order of 50! Why not sell me the 10 I wanted and restock your website? Just a little disappointment of having to track them down from somewhere else, but super site otherwise!"
Maisie Castle
"Really good finish to the stickers. Delivered within a reasonable time. Was very happy with overal dealings with hen party superstore."
Molly Turner
"I recently perchased the hen party bags in rose gold. I was really disappointed with the print on the bags it was not rose gold at all. I will be emailing a complaint through."
"Really happy with them. Came exactly as requested, quick delivery. The writing on the t-shirts looks professional and not tacky. My best friend is gonna be a very happy hen."
"Fab purchased the black personalised veil for my sister and she loved it along with some other bits I opted for the next day delivery she missed the post but all was great for her hen party 😁"
"Excellent quality"
"Fast delivery, product just as expected. Very good"
"Ordered some decorations, bride to be stuff and squad baseball caps for my sister's hen do. I ordered quite late but everything arrived on time, the baseball caps are very good quality!. Would highly recommend."
"I never received the products I ordered which was for my daughters hen party last weekend."
Hi Debby,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience.

I'm so sorry to hear that your order did not arrive. Although the vast majority of orders arrive exactly as expected, there are the rare few orders that do go missing in the post.

We urge customers with any enquiries about the whereabouts of their order to contact us, as we're keen to ensure that everyone receives their goods in time for the big event.

I've sent an email explaining the course of action now, which I hope will make up for any inconvenience caused by the lack of delivery.

If you would like to contact us, please get in touch at support@henpartysuperstore.co.uk.

Kind regards,
Sophie
"Good quality items at reasonable prices and delivered quickly"
"Good quality items, delivered quickly."
"Lovely tshirts well printed sizes were abit on the small side x"
"Easy to order on website. Items were well packaged and delivered in good time. Just as described. Would recommend."
"Very good products, at very reasonable prices."
"My Hen Party T-shirt is awesome. Will be ordering more. When I know what sizes I’ll need. Thank you"
"T shirts arrived on time exactly what i ordered .very pleased with printing .daughter loved it !!"
"Such good prices and great delivery!! I got everything I need on time and I’m perfect condition."
"Quick delivery - item just as described! Thank you"
"Had to stick my own stickers on thought a bit strange !"
"Ordered a custom Sash for a very special Hen! It arrived quickly, was lovely quality and just what I ordered. Can’t ask for more than that!"
"The mirrors weren’t very good quality at all. They aren’t a compact mirror that open up. It’s just a single side. And the print quality is poor. I wouldn’t buy these again."
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're always looking for ways to improve and we couldn't do this without customer feedback!

Our pocket mirrors are one of our best-selling products, which we receive a lot of positive feedback about but I'm sorry that they did not meet your expectations.

We choose to sell pocket mirrors rather than compact mirrors as these are much more affordable, and we know that when ordering for a large party of hens, the costs can soon mount up. We will look into stocking compact mirrors as a more luxurious option.

I appreciate your comments about the print quality, as this is something we've been looking into recently. We are currently only able to print a faux-rose gold effect rather than the metallic foil that we use for our t-shirts. We've just acquired a new machine that will enable us to print metallic foil onto other products too, including mirrors, so watch this space! :)

If there is anything we can help with, please contact us at support@henpartysuperstore.co.uk.

Kind regards,
Sophie
Hen Party Superstore
"Quick efficient service, pleased with mirror,nice pocket size to put in gift bags"
"Quick easy and reliable"
Hen Party Superstore is rated 4.47 based on 2,615 reviews