Hen Party Superstore Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Hen Party Superstore

How would you rate Hen Party Superstore?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"The service was great!! I was late with ordering all the items, but the company was able to help me by offering me a fast delivery for some additional costs. I loved all the items I received, the quality was good and we had an amazing Hen party! The only downside for me is that the personalised items are not really personalised in my opinion since you can only change the name and location. I was expecting to choose all of the text to put on the items, but the sentences etc. are already pre-decided (for example the word 'Hen party' is on almost all the items). But other than that, I am very happy with my items, all choices they offer and the service!!"
Diane Nabimana
Diane Nabimana
Verified Buyer
"I really don't like to write reviews (whether they're + or -), but here I had to! First of all, I was very impressed by the speed of the delivery. I ordered 7 sashes for a bridal shower party photo shooting and I was afraid to not receive them on time since I live in Brussels, Belgium. Order made on Monday Oct 9th at 1PM and received on Friday Oct 13th before 5PM. Secondly, I am very happy with the fabric material, I only hope that the texture will last for at least a year (for my other shooting sessions)... Thirdly, I would highly recommend this website, their customer service in ON FLEEK, I wrote several queries by email and they were all answered in less than an hour. So I am a very satisfied customer that usually dislikes to write reviews... However, I believe that when companies do a great job, they deserve EXTRA credits. Thumbs Up guys, Merci beaucoup ! Diane from Brussels ^^"
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. Very good quality products that arrived well before I expected."
Jodie Clarke
Verified Buyer
"The t-shirts are exactly what I expected and the bride is gonna be so pleased! That makes me very Happy!"
Liza Darwen
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery and good quality items"
"They were awesome things and the prices were so good.. it's worth it.. I was happy with the box bags too.. made it looked better"
Tina Connon.
Verified Reviewer
"Great customer service and help with what I needed. Would use again."
Shane Starkey
Verified Buyer
"Kept me informed on progress of my order. Made sure I received in time"
"Great value, good delivery and a brilliant amount of choices with options. Will be recommending to anyone and will use again if I ever plan another hen night. Thank you!"
Becky Miller
Verified Buyer
"Received my t-shirt exactly as expected"
"I'm really suprised with quality and fast shipping. everything I ordered is awesome."
"Good quality t-shirts and fast delivery"
"Ordering was easy. Delivery was promt. Items were packaged well. Items purchased were excellent quality and very reasonably priced."
Miss Emma Hearn
Verified Buyer
"Good service , exactly wot I wanted"
Halima Tufail
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely stunning loved it thank you very much"
Janet Gray
"Good products"
Emily McBride
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic badges for my friends hen weekend...easy to order..easy communication..came within a couple of days...perfect for a hen weekend & a keepsake to remember good times"
Amanda Brown
"Really good quality"
"Great customer service. There was a mix up with my order but it was dealt with very professionally and they made sure I received it on time."
Edward Thornton
Verified Buyer
"the sizing is ridiculous way off I’m a small 14 I ordered an xl 18 and it fits were it touches my mum the same size and smaller than me the same my sister a 16 hers also doesn’t for an xxl 20 for printing good product for sizes ridiculous"
Hi Edward,

Thank you for your review. We apologise that you have found the sizing incorrect, we do provide a size guide on our website with accurate measurements for each of our t-shirts. Sizing differs between manufacturers, so we do try to make our size guide as clear as possible with measurements available.

If you would like to discuss this further, please send us an email directly to support@henpartysuperstore.co.uk where will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Christina
Customer Support Supervisor
Elizabeth Davies
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service and the quality was very good for the price I paid, I would def use them again"
Christine Harvey
Verified Buyer
"Thought the t-shirts I ordered were exactly as the picture shows. Material a little thin but but true to size and logo was lovely."
"Items arrived quickly and well packaged"
Hen Party Superstore is rated 4.44 based on 2,105 reviews