Hen Party Superstore Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Hen Party Superstore

How would you rate Hen Party Superstore?

Verified Buyer
"I was looking for flower girl baskets but I recived a tiny little basket confusing photo on site"
Gillian Rouse
Gillian Rouse
Verified Buyer
"Extremely fast delivery, goods well made. Lots of choice on website. Ordered goods for an aerobics fundraiser"
"The service was great!! I was late with ordering all the items, but the company was able to help me by offering me a fast delivery for some additional costs. I loved all the items I received, the quality was good and we had an amazing Hen party! The only downside for me is that the personalised items are not really personalised in my opinion since you can only change the name and location. I was expecting to choose all of the text to put on the items, but the sentences etc. are already pre-decided (for example the word 'Hen party' is on almost all the items). But other than that, I am very happy with my items, all choices they offer and the service!!"
"The fast delivery"
"Ordered personalised pocket mirrors for my daughters hen party, really please with the product and fast delivery."
Julie Arblaster
Verified Buyer
"Good quality sashes,very quick delivery will use your site again"
"Received items promptly, well packed and great condition. Should provide some fun at the Hen Party!"
"This site has everything i needed for my best friends hen. There's also a variety of products at a range of prices. Fit for every budget. I've already made 2 more orders since my last one."
"Quick delivery and products were good quality"
Natalie Vernette
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a hen party personalised top along with all the other hens but I needed to send my own top in as I’m larger then the others lol but very quick service and even got upgraded on delivery as I ordered something off of their eBay store aswell. Luv my top An am very pleased with the communication I received from the company. Super helpful an kept me up to date on everything that was happening :)"
Sarah Mciver
Verified Buyer
"Not too happy.... 1 gift bag ordered had a handle missing 1 gift bag had a big black oily mark on the handles 1 pack of bubbles ordered missing from package."
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, and please accept our apologies that you are not happy with the items received.

We encourage all customers to contact us directly with any issues with their order, so please email: support@henpartysuperstore.co.uk where we will be happy to help resolve this issue for you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Christina
Customer Support Supervisor
MARIANNE MINTO
Verified Buyer
"Everything that was booked arrived in good time"
"Speedy delivery, reasonable price!"
"Great service delivery on time would recommend."
"Quick delivery, easy to order, fits me perfectly and I can’t wait to wear it for my hen this weekend!!"
Patricia Jack
Verified Buyer
"very pleased with items order , will recommend this site and order again ."
"Good quality t-shirts with a lovely design and allow for your own peronalisation. There was a mistake with my order but I emailed them about it, they replied straight away and had replacements in the post that day. Excellent customer service."
Mary McDonnell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value for money and excellent service, very fast delivery, would highly recommend"
"Super quick delivery of my items."
Joyce Nicholson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered stuff got an e mail to say they had run out and i would get in week. All the stuff came next day lol"
Hi Tatiana,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

The product that you have ordered, product code: 380012, is our Hen Party Wedding Favour Basket (Real Metal). Unfortunately this is a favour basket, and not a flower basket, so we apologise for any confusion caused by this. In the item description, we do provide measurements of the basket (6cm Width x 8cm High), and so we apologise if the close picture caused confusion.

If you would like to return the item(s) back to us, we will happily refund the unused item.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Kindest regards,
Christina
Customer Support Supervisor
"Great service. Quick delivery. Ordered 20 personalised tshirts and they came in a week. Good quality and true to size! Would defo recommend!"
Annette Culbertson
Verified Buyer
"T-shirts for my hen night...good quality really pleased and my friends love them too."
Hen Party Superstore is rated 4.44 based on 2,244 reviews