Hen Party Superstore Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Hen Party Superstore

How would you rate Hen Party Superstore ?

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

Vicy Janman
"Fantastic service! I’m a very disorganised human and left everything to last minute as usual! Customer service was fab! Delt with my order same day, even though ordered late and had to change address! Defo recommend and will be using these guys again! Thank you"
Kerry Sidaway
Kerry Sidaway
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient would recommend to all"
"Ordered a pink carpet runner for a baby shower for a bit of fun, This was perfect."
Michelle Williams
Verified Buyer
"Great service and delivered in no time so nice to c the kids enjoy sweet i had when their age x"
SUE WALKER
Verified Buyer
"T shirt were very good and customer service very helpfull"
"Very pleased with the purchased of the mini feather wings and pink eyelashes. I received them promptly, Great service."
Beatrice Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Good products and quick delivery."
Lori O Sullivan
"Great quality"
"Brilliant , so simple to get bits for my hen party goody bags and good prices . Only thing we didn’t buy were the bags themselves because we already had them. Well wrapped , a pleasure to do business with :)"
"quick service , good choice of products"
"Items arrived quickly and as described. Great prices and great service!"
Gemma Case
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality products at low prices."
Paula Foster
Verified Buyer
"All positive. Taste of chocolate, very smooth and rich. Excellent value"
"Super quick delivery. Nice and cheap but good quality"
Laura Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Great, speedy service and lovely to communicate with, T shirts went down very well and were exactly what I had hoped for."
"Products as described on website. And very quickly delivery. And products great value for money."
Cassandra Beckley
Verified Buyer
"The t-shirts were delivered quickly, the sizing chart was accurate and I was offered a discount on my purchase and postage. However, I was disappointed to find that the V neck style only came in white, despite saying it came in blue and white in the product summary. I ended up ordering the standard and unisex fits in blue. The standard and unisex fit blues are noticeably different shades of blue. This is not stated in the order section and was quite annoying. There isn't much that can be done about this, so I haven't sent them back, but it would have been good to know."
Hi Cassandra,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your experience with us and the products purchased.

We are pleased to hear that your order was delivered quickly and that the sizes were suitable for all of your group, as we pride ourselves on dispatching all personalised items within just one working day from order and having an accurate size guide available to customers.

We offer the Mermaid Tail design on both white and blue tops, however unfortunately it is not possible for us to get every t-shirt style in every colour. With this design, unfortunately it is not possible for us to get a v-neck t-shirt in the azure blue, however we choose to still offer the design on our white v-neck t-shirt for those customers who would like this style and colour. We try to offer a range of t-shirt styles so that our customers can find the style that is perfect for them, and although we are unable to offer all colours, our customer feedback supports offering the other t-shirt styles, even when all colours are not available. Please accept our apologies that this caused disappointment when clicking through the t-shirt styles and colours online.

In regards to the different shade of blue between the premium unisex t-shirt and the standard lady fit t-shirt, please accept our apologies that this was not made clear to you at order. We have now made amendments to the design so that it is clear that there is a slight difference in shade between the different t-shirt styles. We try to offer a range of sizes to accommodate for all of our customers, and unfortunately this can mean that the different suppliers we have to order from have slightly different shades of certain colours. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we can make it more clear to future customers.

We thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and if you do have any further questions or comments, please do get in touch with me at support@henpartysuperstore.co.uk. We encourage all customers to contact us directly with any issues or queries with their order, as we are available between 9:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday to help.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

Kind Regards,

Christina
Customer Support Supervisor
"I feel that Christina (customer support supervisor) went above and beyond to help me out. Very satisfied customer. Thank you :)"
Linda Fenney
Verified Buyer
"The flashing sash was a great fun item, a good size and we all loved it!"
"Speedy and efficient service. Good quality t-shirts."
Laura Judge
Verified Buyer
"At checkout, your website stated to write your description exactly how you wanted it printed.... which I did. However when my top came through, it was not written as per my request. I stated Marbella - it came through as Marbs I typed LAURA all in capitals for the back - it came through Laura"
Janine Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Super quality for super cheap price !"
Hen Party Superstore is rated 4.45 based on 2,385 reviews