Hen Party Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hen Party Superstore

Tell us how Hen Party Superstore made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The item I ordered arrived quickly and was just as it was described
Ordered and paid for 2 x sets of 12 stickers and only received 1 x pack
Very good prompt service. Unfortunately due to Covid-19 the Hen Party has had to be cancelled as well as the wedding.
Really Happy with the order. Will be using again :D Packaging was good and really did get what was shown on the pictures. Thank you!
Very very very small ... if your a size 14 you will need a 2X minimum
Perfect for my bridesmaids and I! I just wish there was a white one for me. Everyone loved the onesies and I 100% would recommend. Safe and quick delivery too.
Quick turnaround, everything ordered arrived. The sweatshirts were thinner than I expected but acceptable. The printing on them was of a high standard. I will use again.
speedily delivered and quality better than I expected
Lovely product for a family hen party bag. Well received.
Perfect just what I was looking for fast delivery too
The t-shirts are nice but the sizes are not true to size. I’m a size 14-16 and had to get an xxl which is a size 22 on the sizing chart.
Really happy with my purchases. All received nice and quick and as described
Delivery was quick.
Loved the confetti. Placed some in each of my “Will be my...” cards for my bridal party, added a cute touch to my question. Thank you so much ✨
Ordered a 4XL Dirty Dancing Hen T-Shirt to see what they were like before asking my Hen's to get them. I am a curvy size 18 and this fitted fine. Shame the larger sizes are not the same as the smaller i.e. bog standard T-Shirt style, not ladies fit. But it looks ok and I might take the bottom up a bit and turn the sleeves up. Nice quality and prompt delivery. Thanks to the Coronavirus Hen plans will change now but we will hopefully still all be buying these in the not too distant future.
Lovely teeshirts but sadly the hen weekend to Amsterdam cancelled😷
Delivery was good and within the stated time. However, a badge was broken, was grateful for you sending a replacement but it was sent to the wrong address and then there was not time to get it posted again.
Loved my hen night accessories.
Sorry but definitely not worth the money. I purchased the lip balms had to even put on my own labels which were also unreadable. Just very disappointed and would have asked for a refund but times are difficult for everyone at the moment.
100% satisfied with the product and delivery!
Hen Party Superstore is rated 4.46 based on 3,344 reviews