Hen Party Superstore Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Hen Party Superstore

Tell us how Hen Party Superstore made you happy

Catherine Pearce
"Ordered some pocket mirrors as baby shower favours. There perfect and the service and delivery was all so simple and quick. Defiantly be ordering again. Thank you."
"Good quality and exactly as advertised. Quick delivery. Would definitely use again."
Lynne Bibby
"Very pleased with the t shirts we ordered, good quality, good fit, true to expected sizes. Also got a photo booth accessory pack and tiara both of which went down well. The bride to be and all the hens had a great time"
"Great product!! We bought 13 hen t-shirts the best part is the ordering, as you can select multiple sizes in different quantities all with the same wording! Easy with great results"
"loved the products they were so classy and perfect for the bridal shower."
"Brilliant site easy to use and nothing wrong with the 23 shirts I ordered! Sizing a little on the small time but this would be down to fruit of the loom I suppose rather than hen party superstore. Other than that no issues."
"Great Service .. tshirts arrived, very good quality and sizes were accurate. Highly recommend and very good value for your money. Thank you."
"Great service, and great quality products, would highly recommend."
"Very happy with the service! It arrived very quickly, the quality was good and the personalisation was exactly what I asked for."
"very good. Fast shipping. I received my items in good condition and in time for my event."
"Great product and excellent service"
"Great choice and excellent delivery! Many thanks Hen Party superstore .... definitely recommended!"
"Loved my items! Delivery was quick and quality was great!"
"My order was dispatched on time and arrived on time. The mini love hearts were lovely and were exactly what l wanted."
"Really pleased with service.....quick delivery and the products were better than I expected.....be at fit, great price and looked amazing!!"
"I still haven’t received my hen t short after reviveing a dispatched email a while ago now. The hen has already been and I didn’t have a t shirt to wear which was really disappointing :("
"Really fun game. They made sure i got product on time."
"Excellent customer service. Good quality tshirts but they are on the small side so I would reccomend ordering a size up."
"Were very accommodating at the last minute... definitely will use again"
"Excellent products, great quality"
"Brilliant website. Great products. Made my hen party special."
"Products were as described & good quality. They were well received at hen party by the bride to be & the girls."
"I was so pleased with my order! Lovely size mirrors wording done perfectly! Order came very quickly. Will definitely be recommending your website. Thanku so much ❤"
Hen Party Superstore is rated 4.47 based on 2,866 reviews