Hen Party Superstore Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Hen Party Superstore

How would you rate Hen Party Superstore?

Verified Buyer

T shirts true to size, good quality and excellent delivery service. all the girls loved them
Mrs Hayley Humm
Mrs Hayley Humm
Verified Buyer

Fantastic communication, absolutely loved the personalised T-shirts!
Vicky Nash
Vicky Nash
Verified Buyer

Huge selection at great low prices. Speedy delivery.
Umbareen Siddiqi
Verified Buyer

Unfortunately 10 days after placing my order, I still haven't received it and the hen party which I had ordered the products for has been and gone. Will not be ordering from this company again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, arrived in good time (well packaged). And the pack of 48 bubbles arrived safely and work perfectly.
Chloe
Verified Reviewer

Excellent customer service and fast delivery. Products are fantastic. Highly recommended
Verified Buyer

Really good customer service. Question answered within a matter of minutes. Fast delivery and good quality item for the price.
Verified Buyer

Very good quality t shirts and free delivery was a plus too. Delivery time was also very quick, given some of the delivery was personalised items.
Verified Buyer

T-shirts were good quality and delivery to Ireland was quick
Patricia Roche
Verified Buyer

The sales assistant was friendly and helpful and my purchase was dispatched and received promptly.
Paul Combe
Verified Buyer

Plenty ideas for a hen party, easy to use website and fast delivery.
Excellent service and would reccomend highly and certainly be using again myself.

Fast delivery
Sharon Daly
Verified Buyer

Very good delivery service and customer service
Verified Buyer

"Ordering t-shirts was super easy! Everything was correctly printed (names on back and front) and posted out on time! Instead of a separate t-shirt for the hen I put \"my\" hen instead of her name I called the company to check this was ok and the lady was really helpful and assured me that was ok! We all wore the pink \"Henz\" (beans) t-shirts and the hen wore the black version! Sizes were great, t-shirts good quality and we all looked fantastic!! "
A McDonnell
Verified Buyer

Placed order for some bridesmaid sashes next day delivery. good as shown and arrived next day.
Hazel Taylor
Verified Buyer

The cupcake stands I ordered are lovely. Easy to assemble and look great.
Verified Buyer

A very wide variety of products at very affordable prices! Great to have everything in the one place
Verified Buyer

Item just as expected priced well, quality as you would expect it to be . Would use this store again no complaints
Rosemary Wilkes
Verified Buyer

I ordered some last minute items for my sister's hen weekend: the hot pink bride to be sash, pink learner plate (with fluff) and the bride to be garter. Which she loved all items!

I paid for next day delivery, even though it was just after 4pm, I still got the items the next day.

Many thanks!

Verified Buyer

I found everything I needed and more on this website and it was delivered within a few days!
Zara Magowan
Verified Buyer

I'm still waiting on my order arriving, I ordered it over a week ago and paid extra for three day delivery it still hasn't arrived and I had to purchase my hats elsewhere at the last minute
Shirley Thomson
Verified Buyer

I ordered a t-shirt for my hen weekend. Unfortunately due to bank holiday and error on website my t-shirt didn't arrive on time and the company were great about this xx
Hen Party Superstore is rated 4.43 based on 1,926 reviews