Hen Party Superstore Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Hen Party Superstore

Tell us how Hen Party Superstore made you happy

"Very pleased with the personalised cowgirl t-shirts and bandanas. Great comms and delivered as promised. Only down side was I couldn’t complete my order as the hats I required were out of stock and when asked when they would be back in I was told not til 2019 but they could order me a bulk order of 50! Why not sell me the 10 I wanted and restock your website? Just a little disappointment of having to track them down from somewhere else, but super site otherwise!"
Maisie Castle
"Really good finish to the stickers. Delivered within a reasonable time. Was very happy with overal dealings with hen party superstore."
Molly Turner
"I recently perchased the hen party bags in rose gold. I was really disappointed with the print on the bags it was not rose gold at all. I will be emailing a complaint through."
"Good quality items, delivered quickly."
"Lovely tshirts well printed sizes were abit on the small side x"
"Easy to order on website. Items were well packaged and delivered in good time. Just as described. Would recommend."
"Very good products, at very reasonable prices."
"My Hen Party T-shirt is awesome. Will be ordering more. When I know what sizes I’ll need. Thank you"
"T shirts arrived on time exactly what i ordered .very pleased with printing .daughter loved it !!"
"Such good prices and great delivery!! I got everything I need on time and I’m perfect condition."
"Quick delivery - item just as described! Thank you"
"Had to stick my own stickers on thought a bit strange !"
"Ordered a custom Sash for a very special Hen! It arrived quickly, was lovely quality and just what I ordered. Can’t ask for more than that!"
"The mirrors weren’t very good quality at all. They aren’t a compact mirror that open up. It’s just a single side. And the print quality is poor. I wouldn’t buy these again."
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're always looking for ways to improve and we couldn't do this without customer feedback!

Our pocket mirrors are one of our best-selling products, which we receive a lot of positive feedback about but I'm sorry that they did not meet your expectations.

We choose to sell pocket mirrors rather than compact mirrors as these are much more affordable, and we know that when ordering for a large party of hens, the costs can soon mount up. We will look into stocking compact mirrors as a more luxurious option.

I appreciate your comments about the print quality, as this is something we've been looking into recently. We are currently only able to print a faux-rose gold effect rather than the metallic foil that we use for our t-shirts. We've just acquired a new machine that will enable us to print metallic foil onto other products too, including mirrors, so watch this space! :)

If there is anything we can help with, please contact us at support@henpartysuperstore.co.uk.

Kind regards,
Sophie
Hen Party Superstore
"Quick efficient service, pleased with mirror,nice pocket size to put in gift bags"
"Quick easy and reliable"
"Really fast delivery and really helpful people! Thank you for making our special moments with our friends unique!!"
"Arrived promptly, item was exactly as it was in the picture"
"Good quality & value for money."
"PRESENT"
"Good value personalised t shirts. Great for hen party"
"Very quick delivery, good quality,reasonably priced. All products purchased were excellent and added to the fun at the HenParty."
Hen Party Superstore is rated 4.47 based on 2,608 reviews