Hen Party Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hen Party Superstore

Tell us how Hen Party Superstore made you happy
Make sure you order the larger sizes in t shirts as they come up so small and I contacted the come to advise this and they were not helpful at all, also the quality of the t shirts could be better and in my mind not money well spent
Was so excited for my order and it never turned up :(
I placed a large order for my hen do on a Tuesday night/early hours Wednesday morning. I paid £5.99 for next day delivery to ensure my items would arrive before the Saturday which was my hen do party. For some unknown reason my items weren't sent out until the Friday and I didn't receive them until the following week (TODAY)! I have emailed, reached out on their social media pages and nothing!! I've rang over 30 times and each time the automated service told me an agent wasn't available. Luckily I had a spare hour on the Saturday to run out and grab bits I needed. I wouldn't mind if they would have just got back to me and let me know they had sent it out days late. It would have given me time to prepare and get everything I needed as a backup. Shocking customer service. Items have been collected and ready to be returned to the company.
There was a misunderstanding with my order, after speaking with a team member they was able to rectify the situation promptly. Would recommend to others. Thank you for efficient customer service.
Quality of 3 out of 5 items was horrendous. Waited well over a week for a response from the company - they say it should be no more than 48 hours by this point the hen had been and gone! Terrible service and terrible products! Still no further forward with a refund.
Very quick delivery. Recommend
The items were great and exactly what we wanted. There was one small issue but the customer service team were brilliant and rectified this quickly, while being very friendly and polite.
Super fast and great items!
I received excellent customer care after the colour/size polo shirt I ordered was out of stock and was needed for an imminent stag do abroad. After a few emails the staff managed to get a new item printed and delivered for the very next day. Great service and top quality item!
Another great buy from order to arrival great service thank you 😊
Great selection and arrived the next day
Very good selection and fast delivery
Ordered bubbles and personalised stickers for my daughter’s Hen Do. Really pleased with the products and very quick delivery too. Helped make the day special! Thank you x
Hen Party Superstore 5 star review on 25th August 2021
Bought various items for my daughters Hen do the delivery came fast and was exactly what I wanted.
Hen Party Superstore 5 star review on 21st August 2021
Very fast delivery, T Shirts look great (although close fitting) - super for my daughter's hen party tomorrow. Thank you.
Gorgeous personal gifts, ordered the bags & the lip balm, bride and hen party loved them! Good prices and fab delivery
Hen Party Superstore 5 star review on 12th August 2021
Very happy with the sashes and not expensive, be nice to eventually give them to the bride to be soon, thank you 😊
Excellent value for money for my daughters hen do. Would use again. Thank you
I ordered a sash which arrived with a spelling mistake I tried to contact the store many times, but nothing! No refund either. SHOCKING service
Great product snd great service. Made the day.
Hen Party Superstore is rated 4.45 based on 3,477 reviews