Hen Party Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hen Party Superstore

Tell us how Hen Party Superstore made you happy
A great selection of fun products, super fast delivery options
So thrilled with the products I received . The personalised water bottles turned out amazing and I know will be a huge hit with the bride !! Will definitely be shopping here again !!
Paid for next day delivery and arrived on time, ordered ginger ray rose gold foiled hen party games hamper, nicely packaged, and good quality
Great products and came really quickly. Would definitely recommend to anyone planning or having a hen do!
Great fit, great quality 😊
Ordered items for my daughters hen party.Excellent website everything arrived in a matter of days one thing I ordered was out of stock but was informed straight away about this and an alternative was sent. Would highly recommend this website for its quick and efficient service .Thank you hen party superstore
Fast delivery and amazing quality. Much better than expected! Very happy with these!
Hen Party Superstore 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 Hen Party Superstore 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
All items looks amazing
Excellent quality t shirts. Super fast delivery. Would highly recommend. Thank you Hen Super Store.
Delighted with product, fast delivery
Reasonably priced, good quality and selection. Received within a couple of days of order and kept well up to date by email
Excellent products, delivery was faster than stated when ordering and one very happy bride to be on her hen do
Needed my order sooner than expected as the date of the hen party got moved forward. Contacted them via email and they sent my order out within a couple of hours and I received it the next day. Excellent customer service!!
All arrived quickly and well packaged and exactly what I wanted, many thanks ☺️
Great service and items arrived within timescale. Thanks hen party xx
Great service and fabulous products. I bought a Muggles to Mrs top and sashes and they were fab!
I didn’t receive anything. The customer care doesn’t answer to may mail. Unbelievable!
Happy with purchases, thank you
T-shirt’s were good quality and the price was reasonable. The order came really quick even though I had them personalised. The printing was great I would use this company again
I ordered a few personalised items and a couple of generic bits an pieces, delivery was prompt, well packaged and the products were exactly as expected. I'm very happy with all of it, couldn't ask for more!
Hen Party Superstore is rated 4.45 based on 3,456 reviews