HelloGuest Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend HelloGuest
03AM
3AM

Tell us how HelloGuest made you happy

"DO NOT USE THESE AWFUL CROOKS TO HOST YOUR PROPERTY ON AIRBNB. The owners of the company, TOBY FRANCE and VERONICA TRIBOLATI are completely useless and incompetent, only care about squeezing every penny they can from anyone, the whole experience was a complete disaster costing me thousands of pounds, and Toby and Veronica ignored calls and emails except when it came to demanding their outrageous fees for doing nothing. After hosting my property and guests staying on their behalf they never paid me out a penny, but instead kept sending me bills to pay, on top of my mortgage and utility bills for the property they were taking income from! I went back to hosting my property myself after and I immediately went back to making good profit, wish i'd never come across these crooks or fallen for their lies about generating me an income. I've now found that many others have had the similar terrible experiences with Hello Guest, Toby France and Veronica Tribolati, and they have been reported to Trading Standards and Rogue Traders."
Are you HelloGuest? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
HelloGuest is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews