HelloGuest Reviews

of reviewers recommend HelloGuest

Tell us how HelloGuest made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great company - been using for a couple years now and provide a great service which lets me rent out my Notting Hill flat easily and conveniently.
We have used the full management services by HelloGuest for short-term lets of our property. We can 100% recommend using HelloGuest as your service provider: The service was excellent, ranging from very fast and reliable communication with our guests - and us - to cleaning and everything else around bookings. We have only received 5 star ratings by our guests, which was also thanks to the professionalism of Veronica and her team! Best of luck to HelloGuest for continued business success!
I found my property has been managed well when I use their services as I spend periods of the year away. I have always found them friendly, polite and efficient in getting back to me with any queries or problems. The calendar is straightforward and easy to update and have since recommended them to friends.
HelloGuest is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews