HelloCanvas UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend HelloCanvas UK
Read HelloCanvas UK Reviews

About HelloCanvas UK:

You take the photo, we turn it into art. #HelloCanvas lets you preserve your most memorable photos on gorgeous prints. Delivered within 4 working days www.hellocanvas.co.uk

+44 (0)2079035418

Craig
ASHLEY
Lucy
Paul
I cannot praise Hello Canvas highly enough, this was my first time on ordering a canvas, put my order through and was contacted to say print I had sent wasn’t of high enough quality and to choose another, so impressed with their patience WELL DONE HELLO CANVAS Georgina Turner
I bought 2as a gift loved them so much bought one for myself great service quick delivery they are amazing quality so very pleased with them thank you hello canvas will definitely recommend to others
Excellent customer service, fabulous Aluminium picture thank you
"Blown Away" was statement when this gift was received. Ordered from the other side of the Globe, produced / delivered / collected very efficiently. Only seen a photo of the finished article but all are very happy. Recommended, will use HelloCanvas again!
Hello Canvas provide an excellent service and very good value for money. I love the canvas prints which are always high quality, they don’t fade and the frames are very durable. Excellent customer service. I am pleased to say I am a regular customer and would recommend Hello Canvas to anyone.
This is a Fantastic company. My canvas was damaged during transit and Annabelle immediately sent me a replacement canvas with extra very sturdy packing. The quality of the print and service is really incredible, thank you.
I love my canvas excellent value for money.
Wonderful fast and efficient service. Great communication and very good value for money. I’ve ordered a couple of times and will definitely be ordering again. Keep it up!
Love my custom shape wall and will definitely be ordering more! Easy to design, quick delivery and as I got them on sale it didn’t break the bank!
So very happy with the canvases I received and it was so simple to order.
Great service Just what I was looking for a very simple to sort out many thanks Will be using again
Arrived very quick and well packed, superb quality prints on my chosen shapes, very easy to install and adjust. Will definitely be using hellocanvas again in the near future.
Great Quality, Great Product, Great Service
Quick delivery and kept informed of delivery times. Great print. Highly recommended.
Excellent products, excellent service. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again.
Great company, great communication. I love my picture tiles. Fast service & great value for money Will definitely be using them again
Really happy with Hello Canvas, slight issue with delivery, rang up, it was sorted out swiftly and efficiently. Really happy with end print, excellent quality.
Thought I had a good photo but looks even better on the large canvas. Thanks very much for doing a lovely job.
Fantastic print and surprised by quality as I took a photo of a photo on my phone. Thanks so much!
the photo was just as i wanted it with good clarity and colour
HelloCanvas UK is rated 4.85 based on 1,235 reviews