HelloCanvas UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend HelloCanvas UK
Read HelloCanvas UK Reviews

About HelloCanvas UK:

You take the photo, we turn it into art. #HelloCanvas lets you preserve your most memorable photos on gorgeous prints. Delivered within 4 working days www.hellocanvas.co.uk

+44 (0)2079035418

ASHLEY
Lucy
Paul
The print I received is just what I wanted
Exactly what I asked for.
Good service. Only missed out on the last star because everyone crops! Some pictures don’t matter, but I’d love a ‘no cropping’ option.
Excellent quality. Far superior to some cheaper sites. Cardboard over the frame before the canvas stops the frame showing through. Delivered in a sturdy cardboard case & polythene cover inside to protect your lovely photos. Quick delivery too. Excellent.
I'm really pleased with the reproduction of the photo I supplied. One slight criticism is that the frame wasn't as well finished as I'd liked, but overall it was good value for money and I was pleased. Would recommend.
It was a present so I never got to see it but was told it was very good
Received another 2 canvas prints today. Arrived as stated. One of the canvases is fabulous. The other not printed as requested so I have sent a message. However I'm sure this will be sorted out.
The product itself is fantastic but delivery was very slow - was told it would be dispatched on one day and didn't recieve any confirmation for another 3. Contacted customer service who didn't reply and it arrived 2 days later. Products are fab and great value but don't order if you're working to a time scale!
First time I have used hellocanvas. Arrived very quick and pleased with the print I don’t know if I could have requested it to be a little lighter as the dark back ground and dark clothes make it difficult to see but that’s my fault. Will use them again in the future
Love my canvas. The photo was only taken on my phone so not a brilliant quality but the canvas has cone out fab.
Email not received which delayed an potherwise good service. Really, communication is everything when buying, even if a product is late, its nice to know, but not to receive an email, and when I ring they tell me my pic was not receieved! If I had not rung who knows how long it would have been. I think if there is a phone number required, with a statement that it would not be passed on or used for marketing, then this would help you if you cannot use the picture instead of relying on the customer to ask "wheres my canvas?" Shame really as your product is great.
Hello Alan, thank you for your message. I am very sorry that something had gone wrong when the photo was uploaded. We also request the phone number for the delivery, and not for marketing purposes. We send first an email and if there is no answer after a couple of days, we call the customer. Very sorry for the inconvenience. Glad you like your print. Kind regards, Jennifer
Great product, happy with my purchase. Prompt delivery. Very happy thank you :)
Two canvasses well printed but a little dull in colour (may be source images) so I've hand embellished them. Now looking great.
Hello Paul, Very sorry that there was an issue with the colours, it should not have happened. For future orders, just get back to you and we will always look for a solution for you! Glad you could fix the issue directly. Kind regards, Jennifer
I would like to thanks named Jennifer who dealt my problem with my order. Thank you lovely for your excellent customer services I can give you 10 out of 10. I'm very much happy how it turned out after all. It looks great and just the right size, definitely I will order again and my friend she'd love too. .
I have often ordered from Hello Canvas and have been delighted with the product. The last time one canvas arrived badly damaged by the courier but Hello Canvas happily replaced it with no quibble and took on board my better packaging suggestion. I would always go back to them for this reliable service.
The canvas was lovely but the delivery was a bit of a shambles... It was the dpd drivers error though
good definition
Very satisfied with the service.
The canvas' produced were of a very high quality and we are very happy with them. Only small down is one with dark green trees is almost black. I can understand that dark colours are the toughest to get right. Still looks good though.
Lovely looking print, uploaded to the site and delivered effortlessly.
HelloCanvas UK is rated 4.85 based on 1,235 reviews