HelloCanvas UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend HelloCanvas UK
Read HelloCanvas UK Reviews

About HelloCanvas UK:

You take the photo, we turn it into art. #HelloCanvas lets you preserve your most memorable photos on gorgeous prints. Delivered within 4 working days www.hellocanvas.co.uk

+44 (0)2079035418

Craig
ASHLEY
Lucy
Paul
the app is easy to use, good communication described when the parcel was going to arrive, when the canvases arrived they were well packed and absolutely stunning. cant recommend this company highly enough
The canvas I ordered was just what I wanted. Very good value for money and the service that was provided was excellent. It came in a good time frame with no complications. I will 100% be using Hello Canvas again !
Fabulous, great quality
Great value and very pleased with the canvases. Second time I've bought from them and delivery was quick and I do think when a deal is on they are remarkably good value.
Fantastic service, really happy with my purchase. Sent some older pictures with which I was concerned whether they would print in good quality but the lot came out perfect. Will definitely be using again.
Excellent, fun way of displaying pictures - love the shapes
easy to order and rapid delivery and a good quality print as well . thanks
Excellent service, well packed despatch. High quality print.
Brilliant canvas and service. Would use again.
Just perfect.. really pleased and since ordered more.. super fast delivery too
Fab service and great quality print. Also great communication thank you Hellocanvas.
First of all I couldn’t believe how easy HelloCanvas was to use! Very straightforward and I was able to choose exactly the size I wanted. Then there was the price...I was quoted £188 for the same canvas locally, whereas HelloCanvas quoted £65. Finally there was the service. My canvas arrived in 2 days!! Absolutely thrilled with the end product and the overall experience. Will most definitely use HelloCanvas again!
HelloCanvas UK 5 star review on 22nd October 2019
I've ordered from HelloCanvas a couple of times now and there pictures/prints a of the best quality and look awsome in my living room...... Can't wait to get some more and keep my collection going xx
HelloCanvas UK 5 star review on 21st October 2019
Fantastic customer service ensuring the picture quality was perfect. We are absolutely thrilled with the result, so much so , we ordered another 2 canvas prints . Thank you!
Very easy to use the website. My image was uploaded from a phone onto a canvas 120x80 and the quality was amazing. Quick delivery and packaged well. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
HelloCanvas UK 5 star review on 21st October 2019
Easy to order. Good communication from start to finish. Fabulous print. Would highly recommend.
Excellent quality, vibrant colours and as they were a present my partner was absolutely made up with them, so thank you HelloCanvas 😁😁
I ordered a canvas with photos from my phone. It didn’t take long to arrive and I was so happy with it. Defo recommend, the quality is amazing. Thank you
We ordered a canvas for my mums 80th birthday. I wasn’t sure how it would look as I had taken the picture with my iPhone and I thought perhaps it wasn’t going to be such high quality. We were so so pleased with it. The quality was brilliant. Well done hello canvas!
Great quality and price would order again no problem
HelloCanvas UK is rated 4.85 based on 1,235 reviews