HelloCanvas UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend HelloCanvas UK

About HelloCanvas UK: You take the photo, we turn it into art. #HelloCanvas lets you preserve your most memorable photos on gorgeous prints. Delivered within 4 working days www.hellocanvas.co.uk

+44 (0)2079035418

info@hellocanvas.co.uk

222 Regent Street

How would you rate HelloCanvas UK ?

KATHLEEN
"My canvas was spectacular , so pleased with it , may get some more done , thank you ."
"I've had about 8 large canvases from HelloC and have been delighted with the results. I choose 'coloured sides' and don't leave a wide margin for error after cropping. They always place the canvas on the frame extremely accurately. Colours are spot on, the mounting very neat and overall effect is clean. One picture was damaged in the post. It was replaced quickly and without fuss. photo: long exposure of city street lights."
"Really helpful, got me the right picture in a size I wanted, that other companies couldn’t do a big. Thrilled with the results, thank you, I’ll be calling again for some more of my photos to be put onto canvas!! Thanks again, Janice"
"Arrived earlier than stated. Beautiful canvas and much better quality than I have purchased from other companies in the past. Easy to use website, no hassle. Will definitely use again. Thank you."
"Really impressed, fantastic value for money and will definitely use again!"
"Lovely canvas, will probably use you again. Thank you."
"Fantastic quality backed up by amazing friendly customer service"
"Prompt delivery, nice clear picture from photograph and easy hanging clips included. All very good."
"Excellent service and a great quality canvas at 60cm x 90cm. Very impressed with the clarity of print."
"Reall pleasd with my order especially as the frame is only 30mm thick."
"I just wish i’d added the floating frame to finish it off!! But the product, Better than expected!! Thanks"
"The website was extremely easy to use. When the canvas pictures arrived (after a matter of days so super quick) they were very well packed. Super quality. Will certainly use this company again. A very well earned 5 stars!"
"excellent quality very good price delighted"
"good quality, quick delivery."
"Excellent service and a perfect product. I am so happy with the quality and was thrilled when a visitor complimented it the day after I put it up. Thank you"
"Absolutely Amazing Really efficient. Great quality too."
"Excellent service from start to finish. High quality canvas at an excellent price. Excellent communication throughout. And great delivery. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service and I was so pleased with my framed print. Thank you so much."
"Well! I was not prepared for what was to be a truly wonderful experience on opening my canvas print. The quality and the overall finished product exceeded all my expectations. I will definitely be going back to this company for my next picture. A big thankyou James"
"Very pleased with the quality of the canvas"
"Excellent purchase, exactly what we asked for and it was a fast delivery"
"Loved my 30mm x 20mm photo on wood. Intend to make a set of four over time, using my favourite beach photos."
"Very impressed with all three pictures. The service, delivery and canvas all exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend and will be sure to use in the future. Everybody that has looked at them agrees the quality is fantastic."
HelloCanvas UK is rated 4.86 based on 996 reviews