HelloCanvas UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend HelloCanvas UK

About HelloCanvas UK: You take the photo, we turn it into art. #HelloCanvas lets you preserve your most memorable photos on gorgeous prints. Delivered within 4 working days www.hellocanvas.co.uk

+44 (0)2079035418

info@hellocanvas.co.uk

222 Regent Street

How would you rate HelloCanvas UK ?

KATHLEEN
"My canvas was spectacular , so pleased with it , may get some more done , thank you ."
"I've had about 8 large canvases from HelloC and have been delighted with the results. I choose 'coloured sides' and don't leave a wide margin for error after cropping. They always place the canvas on the frame extremely accurately. Colours are spot on, the mounting very neat and overall effect is clean. One picture was damaged in the post. It was replaced quickly and without fuss. photo: long exposure of city street lights."
"Really helpful, got me the right picture in a size I wanted, that other companies couldn’t do a big. Thrilled with the results, thank you, I’ll be calling again for some more of my photos to be put onto canvas!! Thanks again, Janice"
"I ordered two 20cm x 30cm canvasses for a present and I think the quality is just incredible for the bargain price that I paid. It's my first order, but I can guarantee it won't be my last! Happy with the service and the communication which has been first-rate throughout."
"We ordered a photo to be printed on wood. It arrived quickly but had been damaged in transit. The mark of a good company is how they handle customers when things go wrong - Hello Canvas were excellent. Within a few hours of sending photos of the damage I had a new order in progress and delivery was prompt. Thank you for the great service, I will recommend you to all my friends!"
"I absolutely LOVE my canvas print!!! The quality is brilliant, and it is well worth paying the extra for the wooden frame. I would recommend this company 100%."
"Excellent quality print and quick delivery."
"Wonderful performance of fast delivery I recommend to everyone😘"
"I ordered a print from HelloCanvas UK, and when it arrived it had a word missing and a word misspelt. I called to explain this and the person I spoke to was very apologetic and understanding and I was given an apology and advised that a new print would be done straight away and at no extra cost. Very impressed with the professionalism and pleasantness of the customer service in general and when the new print arrived there was no extra charge as promised and the new print is perfect. The colour, clarity and quality of the print are great. I would recommend HelloCanvas UK and definitely use them again. Jason C"
"Excellent service, great price, delivery is very quick and the finished piece looks fantastic."
"Really fast delivery and excellent quality.. pleasantly surprised!"
"excellent very nice service good delivery and canvas is awesome thanks :)"
"Arrived earlier than stated. Beautiful canvas and much better quality than I have purchased from other companies in the past. Easy to use website, no hassle. Will definitely use again. Thank you."
"Really impressed, fantastic value for money and will definitely use again!"
"Lovely canvas, will probably use you again. Thank you."
"Fantastic quality backed up by amazing friendly customer service"
"Prompt delivery, nice clear picture from photograph and easy hanging clips included. All very good."
"Excellent service and a great quality canvas at 60cm x 90cm. Very impressed with the clarity of print."
"Reall pleasd with my order especially as the frame is only 30mm thick."
"I just wish i’d added the floating frame to finish it off!! But the product, Better than expected!! Thanks"
"The website was extremely easy to use. When the canvas pictures arrived (after a matter of days so super quick) they were very well packed. Super quality. Will certainly use this company again. A very well earned 5 stars!"
"excellent quality very good price delighted"
"good quality, quick delivery."
HelloCanvas UK is rated 4.86 based on 1,005 reviews