HelloCanvas UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend HelloCanvas UK

About HelloCanvas UK: You take the photo, we turn it into art. #HelloCanvas lets you preserve your most memorable photos on gorgeous prints. Delivered within 4 working days www.hellocanvas.co.uk

+44 (0)2079035418

info@hellocanvas.co.uk

222 Regent Street

Tell us how HelloCanvas UK made you happy

Derek
"The canvas is superb. Prompt delivery. Everything as promised."
Anna
"Very professional service, nice and fast!"
KATHLEEN
"My canvas was spectacular , so pleased with it , may get some more done , thank you ."
"Simple, easy and fast, and the end product is just as it was promised. Super easy and lovely."
"The canvas is superb. Prompt delivery. Everything as promised."
"Excellent Customer service and the pictures I ordered were delivered in a couple of days. As thee pictures are on canvas it makes for a better picture than a print in a boring frame. Will definitely use them again."
"I have had several canvas and metal prints made by HelloCanvas and have been very impressed by their service. The quality of every print has been superb and very good value too. Add to that the first class packaging and quick delivery, so it is 10 out of 10 from me."
"Great service, brilliant,fast delivery and a superb end result.Would definitely use Hello Canvas again and will recommend it to others needing this service."
"I had some canvas prints gifted to me at Christmas. I was so impressed I ordered some more myself. All promptly delivered and hung. Excellent service and quality."
"Very pleased with my canvas. Fast service and reasonably priced."
"Its great ...goodjob"
"Good quality. Quick delivery"
"Fab result! great finish, good price & fast turnaround."
"Great service. Lovely print"
"I was really impressed with the customer service. The original canvas was lost by courier! One call to hellocanvas and they had no quibble in replacing with another and as a Christmas present they did it as a priority print. Very impressed"
"I was delighted with the canvasses prepared for me by HelloCanvas. The service was excellent, the price was keen and the end-product beautiful."
"Very pleased with the canvas and the service"
"Absolutely superb canvas print. Totally recommended. I would have no hesitation in using this company in future. Speedy delivery and of the highest quality."
"Fantastic. Great quality huge canvas. Fast efficient service. Was kept up to date throughout the process. The whole process took a week from start to finish."
"Excellent quick service and superb quality for my canvas print. I used my-picture for a couple of months to do this, but they were totally inefficient and I finally gave up with them."
"We were very impressed with the frame we received from hellocanvas"
"Amazing quality - so happy - everyone impressed with it and comments how amazing it is - thanks"
"Great quality product and great service."
HelloCanvas UK is rated 4.86 based on 1,059 reviews