HeatandPlumb Reviews

Categories:
DIY & Tools
DIY & Tools

Telephone

How would you rate HeatandPlumb ?

"Don’t buy from them, if there’s a faulty/ broken item they will need you about. The small saving in cost Is not worth the hassle, buy from a more reputable business."
"Avoid this company. They are a reseller and you can get cheaper prices by going direct to local suppliers. Not only that, they tell you that you are not allowed to return faulty or additional goods, which actually contravenes UK consumer rights. They take your order online, then key it in separately to local suppliers, so the order can get wrongly typed meaning you get the wrong goods delivered, and then it's difficult to get a refund"
"Trading standards need to shut this company down and pioneer bathrooms another one of there trading names. Looks like i will have to get my money back through my credit card company."
"Terrible company. I made numerous tel calls to ask advice on buying toilet unit, cistern and flushplate. Based on their advice - they gave me specific order numbers - I bought the three items which have subsequently proved to be incorrect. Due to builder having baby there was a delay in work progressing and boxes not opened for six weeks and their mistake realised. So, despite it being totally their error they won’t refund. They are saying I’m lying even though I’ve sent them copies of my phone bills detailing the calls - which they requested. Appalling. Would give them zero stars if that was an option."
"Absolutely awful. Avoid at all costs"
"awfull service, items arrived 2weeks late!!!@"
"Great customer service. Highly reccomend"
"They were extremely helpful and responsive when I needed a replacement part and shipped it out to me immediately. I would highly recommend them!"
"Avoid, Avoid, Avoid. These fraudsters ignore UK law. You'll get a snotty email from Manish. Goods arrived broken but as not reported within 2 days I'm not allowed to return them under heat&plumb law. There is no returns address anywhere on their website either. Have to go through section 75 credit card claims. Bought replacement from another retailer and arrived in different packaging and intact which makes me suspicious. Do yourself a favour and pass on this company - the prices ARE too good to be true!!!"
"Excellent Site to search for the bathroom items you require. Prices quite competitive on most items (Prices quoted include delivery). Delivery for non-scheduled smaller items was fast. Arranged delivery dates for the larger items were met."
"This is a continuation from yesterday’s review Delivery was due for 8th May, took a days holiday to accept delivery. Never turned up. Arranged delivery for today, family member to accept delivery. Courier to ring 2 hours prior to delivery, never turned up. Delivery due tomorrow, to be left with neighbour. I’ve had to ring and chase up on both occasions. Third time lucky. Not life or death but so frustrating. Worse service I have dealt with online. Delivery today- shower tray or vanity unit missing REALLY Another battle to get a delivery date. If you are smart you’ll stay away."
"Kept up to date about delivery times. Mack in customer service was extremely helpful"
"Delivery was due for 8th May, took a days holiday to accept delivery. Never turned up. Arranged delivery for today, family member to accept delivery. Courier to ring 2 hours prior to delivery, never turned up. Delivery due tomorrow, to be left with neighbour. I’ve had to ring and chase up on both occasions. Third time lucky. Not life or death but so frustrating. Worse service I have dealt with online."
"Staff very helpful (Mack), had a slight problem with a delivery where a few items we’re missing from the sealed pack. Within a few days of contacting the customer services I had replacement items sent to my address. Smooth & excellent service, all items of good quality. Highly recommended. A+++ Thank you"
"Good range of products, good prices. BUT to be told on Tuesday (4 weeks after placing the order) that a delivery would be made the next day at any time between 7am and 6 pm with not even a vague indication of whether am or pm is totally unacceptable. This has happened twice and if I wasn't retired this alone would stop me using them again. A day off work is not cheap!"
"Chrome radiator rusty within 8 months - asked for a refund but they dispatched a replacement to an address I no longer lived at for 8 months ago. Promised refund and never happened and then told to get lost as they sent out a replacement even though I never got it. AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rubbish quality and service - it will cost you in the long run"
"Very poor customer service and defective goods. I will never use again. 3 days waisted waiting for deliveries of defective goods. Paid £120 for a wall hung toilet and over £500 on other items. The 1st toilet has serious defect in the glazing in the bowl making the toilet unsanitary. They exchanged for a 2nd, this toilet had defects in the external glazing. I said I would accept a 3rd exchange if they checked the toilet before dispatch. The 3rd toilet arrived and was the worst of the bunch with numerous defects in the glazeing. It had clearly not been checked. The customer service team are based in India and obviously can not pop to the warehouse to ensure they check the items. It would appear that some of their stock is of poor quality, not subject to adequate quality checks. The fist and 3rd toilets should not have left the factory and the 2nd sink should have been sold as having defects. They will not issue a delivery time slot so you will have to wait in all day. To have wasted 3 days off work to still not recive a good quality toilet is not acceptable. There are better suppliers at the same price."
"Completely unacceptable. Goods arrived in separate deliveries which was not explained clearly at checkout. On finding out, I realised I would need to cancel part of the order and buy a radiator locally to have it on site on time. I have been charged £20 plus VAT for collecting unwanted goods. I have been told that I have to return the other part of the order myself to their warehouse. Failure to agree to either of these means I won’t get my refund."
"Good product, low price, delivered exactly on time despite the atrocious weather....all good and would use again"
"I have had the worst shopping experience with Heat and Plumb (who also trade under Pioneer Bathrooms). All looked good initially - items delivered on time. However, when items were removed from packaging they were significantly damaged. I emailed Heat and Plumb, providing them with photographs of the radiators. No reply. I phoned the next day and was told I was not entitled to a refund or replacement as I had not reported the issue within 7 days. This is in breach of Consumer Rights as confirmed by Citizen Advice when I phoned them but it took endless calls, emails and repeating my rights to finally get my money back. In total, there have been over 45 emails going back and forth. Mainly me chasing them up as they ignored my last email. I have had to submit photos of the radiators, then the packaging, then the packaging without masking tape. I’ve been passed from one person to another. Two managers were involved but quickly disappeared leaving their staff to it. These staff in the main were unhelpful. I have offered to drop off the radiators myself to speed up collection and return of my money. Unsurprisingly, this offer was ignored by Heat and Plumb who are clearly set on delaying the return of customers’ money. The items were collected (finally) and it took a further two days and a phone call for me to receive confirmation by money (£800!) was going to be refunded. In summary, it took two weeks to get a refund. I feel I have had a lucky escape and would recommend people avoid this unprofessional company."
HeatandPlumb is rated 2.32 based on 25 reviews