HeatandPlumb Reviews

72 Molesworth Street, Wadebridge

Categories:
DIY & Tools
DIY & Tools

How would you rate HeatandPlumb?

"Chrome radiator rusty within 8 months - asked for a refund but they dispatched a replacement to an address I no longer lived at for 8 months ago. Promised refund and never happened and then told to get lost as they sent out a replacement even though I never got it. AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rubbish quality and service - it will cost you in the long run"
"Very poor customer service and defective goods. I will never use again. 3 days waisted waiting for deliveries of defective goods. Paid £120 for a wall hung toilet and over £500 on other items. The 1st toilet has serious defect in the glazing in the bowl making the toilet unsanitary. They exchanged for a 2nd, this toilet had defects in the external glazing. I said I would accept a 3rd exchange if they checked the toilet before dispatch. The 3rd toilet arrived and was the worst of the bunch with numerous defects in the glazeing. It had clearly not been checked. The customer service team are based in India and obviously can not pop to the warehouse to ensure they check the items. It would appear that some of their stock is of poor quality, not subject to adequate quality checks. The fist and 3rd toilets should not have left the factory and the 2nd sink should have been sold as having defects. They will not issue a delivery time slot so you will have to wait in all day. To have wasted 3 days off work to still not recive a good quality toilet is not acceptable. There are better suppliers at the same price."
"Completely unacceptable. Goods arrived in separate deliveries which was not explained clearly at checkout. On finding out, I realised I would need to cancel part of the order and buy a radiator locally to have it on site on time. I have been charged £20 plus VAT for collecting unwanted goods. I have been told that I have to return the other part of the order myself to their warehouse. Failure to agree to either of these means I won’t get my refund."
"Good product, low price, delivered exactly on time despite the atrocious weather....all good and would use again"
"I have had the worst shopping experience with Heat and Plumb (who also trade under Pioneer Bathrooms). All looked good initially - items delivered on time. However, when items were removed from packaging they were significantly damaged. I emailed Heat and Plumb, providing them with photographs of the radiators. No reply. I phoned the next day and was told I was not entitled to a refund or replacement as I had not reported the issue within 7 days. This is in breach of Consumer Rights as confirmed by Citizen Advice when I phoned them but it took endless calls, emails and repeating my rights to finally get my money back. In total, there have been over 45 emails going back and forth. Mainly me chasing them up as they ignored my last email. I have had to submit photos of the radiators, then the packaging, then the packaging without masking tape. I’ve been passed from one person to another. Two managers were involved but quickly disappeared leaving their staff to it. These staff in the main were unhelpful. I have offered to drop off the radiators myself to speed up collection and return of my money. Unsurprisingly, this offer was ignored by Heat and Plumb who are clearly set on delaying the return of customers’ money. The items were collected (finally) and it took a further two days and a phone call for me to receive confirmation by money (£800!) was going to be refunded. In summary, it took two weeks to get a refund. I feel I have had a lucky escape and would recommend people avoid this unprofessional company."
Danielle Small
"Delivery was quick"
Geoffrey Heat
"Nice quality units and taps delivered on time ,in good order. Contact was excellent they gave good service."
Ollie Robinson
"In the ongoing saga of the return of 2 toilet seats to Heat & Plumb / Pioneer bathrooms they have now taken to blackmail - see email from them below - they wont take return of the goods until I remove negative reviews. It's negative for a reason & would not be if Heat & Plumb had acted correctly. Do not deal with this company. They seem to think they are above Consumer Law & the Distance Selling Regulations. Hi, We looked at our Trust Pilot, the negative review is still not been removed. As we are making special arrangement for your collection, we need this review to be removed before the collection is arranged. Please confirm once this review is removed so we can arrange collection. Kind Regards, Manish"
"Ever tried returning anything to Heat & Plumb / Pioneer Bathrooms? Don't waste your time. Poor quality items. We've been chasing them for about 5 weeks to return them. As good as useless."
"I had a very expensive bathroom installed and my contractor used Heatandplumb. Within one year, the fronts started peeling off the vanity units, supplied with two bathroom sinks. The fronts of all four drawers began peeling off. I complained , and eventually received a response after chasing to be told that only the mechanism was covered and the drawer units were not under warranty. I then asked how much it would cost to replace. They advised they were out of stock and did I " want to see the catalogue?" Very poor post sales, customer service and product. Avoid!"
HeatandPlumb is rated 2.20 based on 10 reviews