HeatandPlumb Reviews

72 Molesworth Street, Wadebridge

Categories:
DIY & Tools
DIY & Tools

How would you rate HeatandPlumb ?

"I purchased a shower tray which was expensive. The measurement that I was giving by the builders were wrong and therefore the order I received needed be returned. The item was never opened from the package however one week after requesting for the item to be returned for a refund, I am still being told we have to “investigate” to see if we can take it back even though I requested for the return within the 14 days of the purchase. In the mean time my bathroom is being delayed due to this as I cant afford to purchase another one with the correct size until the one I have is returned. Booked in three times for the item to be pick up by a courier organised them booked time off to stay in ALL day and no one turned up, when it did eventually got picked up they claimed that the courier has ‘lost’ the items (beer in mind it’s a massive shower try) therefore they are delaying my refund. Absolute atrocious customer services! Never use them again."
"DREADFUL COMPANY!!! Bought a thermostatic bath mixer tap and the plastic handle degraded in less than 10 months, to my mind poor design and use of material. HeatandPlumb could not care less, claiming we mis-used the tap. Managed to have our previous set for over 16 years but somehow seemingly forgotten how to turn a tap on and off. Now saying not a part that falls under warranty so stuck with a defective product. Long delay in any response too, so I would advise anyone to steer clear of them. Not worth the hassle of taking matters further, so they get away with it."
"Advised to open packaging of a shower screen to check the condition of the item upon receipt, only to then be advised that it couldn’t be returned because it had been opened. The item wasn’t fit for purpose. The after sales service provided by this company is very poor and I would suggest purchasing from another supplier as we now are instead of purchasing a replacement from Heat and Plumb."
"Don’t buy from them, if there’s a faulty/ broken item they will need you about. The small saving in cost Is not worth the hassle, buy from a more reputable business."
"Avoid this company. They are a reseller and you can get cheaper prices by going direct to local suppliers. Not only that, they tell you that you are not allowed to return faulty or additional goods, which actually contravenes UK consumer rights. They take your order online, then key it in separately to local suppliers, so the order can get wrongly typed meaning you get the wrong goods delivered, and then it's difficult to get a refund"
"Trading standards need to shut this company down and pioneer bathrooms another one of there trading names. Looks like i will have to get my money back through my credit card company."
"Terrible company. I made numerous tel calls to ask advice on buying toilet unit, cistern and flushplate. Based on their advice - they gave me specific order numbers - I bought the three items which have subsequently proved to be incorrect. Due to builder having baby there was a delay in work progressing and boxes not opened for six weeks and their mistake realised. So, despite it being totally their error they won’t refund. They are saying I’m lying even though I’ve sent them copies of my phone bills detailing the calls - which they requested. Appalling. Would give them zero stars if that was an option."
"Absolutely awful. Avoid at all costs"
"awfull service, items arrived 2weeks late!!!@"
"Great customer service. Highly reccomend"
"They were extremely helpful and responsive when I needed a replacement part and shipped it out to me immediately. I would highly recommend them!"
"Avoid, Avoid, Avoid. These fraudsters ignore UK law. You'll get a snotty email from Manish. Goods arrived broken but as not reported within 2 days I'm not allowed to return them under heat&plumb law. There is no returns address anywhere on their website either. Have to go through section 75 credit card claims. Bought replacement from another retailer and arrived in different packaging and intact which makes me suspicious. Do yourself a favour and pass on this company - the prices ARE too good to be true!!!"
"Excellent Site to search for the bathroom items you require. Prices quite competitive on most items (Prices quoted include delivery). Delivery for non-scheduled smaller items was fast. Arranged delivery dates for the larger items were met."
"This is a continuation from yesterday’s review Delivery was due for 8th May, took a days holiday to accept delivery. Never turned up. Arranged delivery for today, family member to accept delivery. Courier to ring 2 hours prior to delivery, never turned up. Delivery due tomorrow, to be left with neighbour. I’ve had to ring and chase up on both occasions. Third time lucky. Not life or death but so frustrating. Worse service I have dealt with online. Delivery today- shower tray or vanity unit missing REALLY Another battle to get a delivery date. If you are smart you’ll stay away."
"Kept up to date about delivery times. Mack in customer service was extremely helpful"
"Delivery was due for 8th May, took a days holiday to accept delivery. Never turned up. Arranged delivery for today, family member to accept delivery. Courier to ring 2 hours prior to delivery, never turned up. Delivery due tomorrow, to be left with neighbour. I’ve had to ring and chase up on both occasions. Third time lucky. Not life or death but so frustrating. Worse service I have dealt with online."
"Staff very helpful (Mack), had a slight problem with a delivery where a few items we’re missing from the sealed pack. Within a few days of contacting the customer services I had replacement items sent to my address. Smooth & excellent service, all items of good quality. Highly recommended. A+++ Thank you"
"Good range of products, good prices. BUT to be told on Tuesday (4 weeks after placing the order) that a delivery would be made the next day at any time between 7am and 6 pm with not even a vague indication of whether am or pm is totally unacceptable. This has happened twice and if I wasn't retired this alone would stop me using them again. A day off work is not cheap!"
"Chrome radiator rusty within 8 months - asked for a refund but they dispatched a replacement to an address I no longer lived at for 8 months ago. Promised refund and never happened and then told to get lost as they sent out a replacement even though I never got it. AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rubbish quality and service - it will cost you in the long run"
"Very poor customer service and defective goods. I will never use again. 3 days waisted waiting for deliveries of defective goods. Paid £120 for a wall hung toilet and over £500 on other items. The 1st toilet has serious defect in the glazing in the bowl making the toilet unsanitary. They exchanged for a 2nd, this toilet had defects in the external glazing. I said I would accept a 3rd exchange if they checked the toilet before dispatch. The 3rd toilet arrived and was the worst of the bunch with numerous defects in the glazeing. It had clearly not been checked. The customer service team are based in India and obviously can not pop to the warehouse to ensure they check the items. It would appear that some of their stock is of poor quality, not subject to adequate quality checks. The fist and 3rd toilets should not have left the factory and the 2nd sink should have been sold as having defects. They will not issue a delivery time slot so you will have to wait in all day. To have wasted 3 days off work to still not recive a good quality toilet is not acceptable. There are better suppliers at the same price."
HeatandPlumb is rated 2.18 based on 28 reviews