HeatandPlumb Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does HeatandPlumb deliver?

How can I contact HeatandPlumb?

About HeatandPlumb: Buy Heating and Plumbing supplies Online who has Over 55,000 DIY Supplies, Fittings and Materials at amazing prices. HeatandPlumb.com has become a household name amongst the DIY in who is frequently processing 3000 plus orders per month the UK. Some of our best-performing product ranges include boilers, bathroom suites, shower enclosures, radiators and disabled products.

sales@heatandplumb.com

72 Molesworth Street, Wadebridge

Category:
DIY & Tools

Tell us how HeatandPlumb made you happy

"I wouldn’t recommend this company at all. We had a vanity unit arrive and the sink didn’t. It said on the delivery note 1 box, we assumed the sink was in the box. Unless you check within the 14 days they will not help at all. They even offered to sell me one discounted! Poor customer service. Wouldn’t use this company again!"
Are you HeatandPlumb? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback HeatandPlumb receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Would advise that if you purchase anything from this company that you make sure you fit/assemble it within 30 days. Bought a 760 x 760 shower enclosure which when assembled is actually 720 x 720. Was told we should have checked it within 30 days of delivery. We did check the glass etc but not sure how we could check size without assembling it. Never ever thought it would have been smaller than we ordered. Basically we now have a shower enclosure too small for our shower tray. Disappointed that they didn’t try to resolve this matter other than say we could order an extension which is out of stock. They fail to admit that we did not receive the shower enclosure that we ordered being a 760 x 760. Very poor customer care 30 day excuse"
"My first experience of Heat and Plumb was a good one, therefore I ordered again from them when the basin that I originally got a crack through it shortly after being installed. I cannot express what a disastrous experience this has been the second time around. When ordering, I was told that it was impossible to order the basin without the pedestal even though I had an email from sales saying I could. Eventually the order was put through and I received an email informing of delivery the next day, Thursday, which was waited in for. It didn't arrive. Friday I rang up and was told it would arrive either Friday, Saturday or Monday. We waited in - it did not arrive. Tuesday I made an early phone call. I was told it would arrive between 11 am and noon. It didn't. I made yet another phone call and was told it would arrive by 6pm. It didn't. I contacted the team by Chat later that evening to get a message about the non-arrival to the person dealing with my complaint. I had a phone call this morning to follow up and was told I would be contacted again after they had got in touch with the delivery firm, and this would be before I went to work. I didn't get the phone call. I have just called again and am now awaiting a call back in the next half hour. I honestly don't know what on earth is going on but this is appalling - goodness knows how many hours I have spent waiting in and making phone calls following up the non-delivery. I am frankly sick and tired of listening to the voice-over sounding so wonderfully helpful when my call is connected. Don't be fooled by this - the service is polite, yet appalling at the same time. It is also difficult to understand what people are saying which is also very frustrating - I haven't spoken to one employee yet who is easy to understand. I am still trying to work out the name of the employee who is "helping" me as no-one is saying his name clearly. Honestly, I wish I'd never purchased from here but unfortunately I can't purchase the matching basin for the pedestal anywhere else - I should know - I have looked as I would prefer to cancel the order and go somewhere else. This company seems fine if there is no problem. If you can't tolerate being messed around left, right and centre then I strongly suggest that you avoid at all costs."
"Promised Delivery for 15th November, didn't turn up. Driver from PTS called me on 16th November saying nobody at premises. I told him delivery was supposed to be the previous day. He told me he spoke to his manager and they would deliver on Saturday 17th or Monday morning of 19th. Didn't happen so I rang again only to be told they didn't know why it happened but they could deliver on 21st. Told them that was too late and I wanted a refund. Told that would take a few days, I questioned why they could take my money instantly but could not pay it back as quickly. They blamed my bank. Always somebody else's fault."
"Delivery: We ordered over £1000 of bathroom furniture & fittings in a single order imagining that we would get a consolidated shipment on the date we nominated. No - shipments came on 4 days from a variety of carriers. Advance notice of deliver time: "between 7am and 7pm" - fancy taking a week off? Warranty: The bath tap (value £40.00) leaked from the tap body as soon as it was put into service. Provided photo and video evidence. Rather than replace the tap we are sent a ceramic core and advised that we should, at our expense and risk, get a plumber to dismantle and repair this defective tap. Advice: spend your hard earned cash elsewhere like we've just done for our next project."
Dear Customer,

After investigating your order, I understand it has been inconvenient for you and I apologise for it. Regarding the multiple deliveries, We have made it very clear on our website and the very first email we have sent to you advising that the order with multiple items may arrive in separate deliveries and that we offer a full day delivery services @ no cost in mainland UK also, this is one of the things we are trying to improvise, and as far as it goes about the faulty part, we reserve the rights to replace the faulty parts first to make the goods fit for purpose. Have to replace the full tap if the replacement part does not work and we have sufficient evidence of it.

We would appreciate your understanding and apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this.

Kind Regards,
Team @ HeatandPlumb.
"I have considerable empathy with some of the other reviews left by customers of HeatandPumb. My experience was not satisfactory and I would not recommend them."
"Do not even consider of using HeatAndPlumb. Their customer care is appalling. I tried to return an item and get a refund for more than a week after spending endless time on the phone with a guy from the customer care which is only able to mumble unacceptable excuses. I think they probably are not even a manufacturer but just a broker which buys item from manufacturer at the time of the order. They probably don't have a stock or a storage, which means that they can't handle failures in the supply chain."
"HORRIFIC COMPANY- DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!! I ordered an expensive toilet from them, it arrived damaged. I asked for a replacement, this arrived damaged. Each time you have to send photos of the damage to them before they will even consider a replacement. I have now been waiting a week for them to collect the toilet and issue a refund They keep saying someone will collect the toilet and it never happens. I keep taking days off work as they say it will be collected and they don't show up. DISGUSTING company."
"Awful customer service and customer service policies. Short term thinking"
"I purchased a shower tray which was expensive. The measurement that I was giving by the builders were wrong and therefore the order I received needed be returned. The item was never opened from the package however one week after requesting for the item to be returned for a refund, I am still being told we have to “investigate” to see if we can take it back even though I requested for the return within the 14 days of the purchase. In the mean time my bathroom is being delayed due to this as I cant afford to purchase another one with the correct size until the one I have is returned. Booked in three times for the item to be pick up by a courier organised them booked time off to stay in ALL day and no one turned up, when it did eventually got picked up they claimed that the courier has ‘lost’ the items (beer in mind it’s a massive shower try) therefore they are delaying my refund. Absolute atrocious customer services! Never use them again."
"DREADFUL COMPANY!!! Bought a thermostatic bath mixer tap and the plastic handle degraded in less than 10 months, to my mind poor design and use of material. HeatandPlumb could not care less, claiming we mis-used the tap. Managed to have our previous set for over 16 years but somehow seemingly forgotten how to turn a tap on and off. Now saying not a part that falls under warranty so stuck with a defective product. Long delay in any response too, so I would advise anyone to steer clear of them. Not worth the hassle of taking matters further, so they get away with it."
"Advised to open packaging of a shower screen to check the condition of the item upon receipt, only to then be advised that it couldn’t be returned because it had been opened. The item wasn’t fit for purpose. The after sales service provided by this company is very poor and I would suggest purchasing from another supplier as we now are instead of purchasing a replacement from Heat and Plumb."
"Don’t buy from them, if there’s a faulty/ broken item they will need you about. The small saving in cost Is not worth the hassle, buy from a more reputable business."
"Avoid this company. They are a reseller and you can get cheaper prices by going direct to local suppliers. Not only that, they tell you that you are not allowed to return faulty or additional goods, which actually contravenes UK consumer rights. They take your order online, then key it in separately to local suppliers, so the order can get wrongly typed meaning you get the wrong goods delivered, and then it's difficult to get a refund"
"Trading standards need to shut this company down and pioneer bathrooms another one of there trading names. Looks like i will have to get my money back through my credit card company."
"Terrible company. I made numerous tel calls to ask advice on buying toilet unit, cistern and flushplate. Based on their advice - they gave me specific order numbers - I bought the three items which have subsequently proved to be incorrect. Due to builder having baby there was a delay in work progressing and boxes not opened for six weeks and their mistake realised. So, despite it being totally their error they won’t refund. They are saying I’m lying even though I’ve sent them copies of my phone bills detailing the calls - which they requested. Appalling. Would give them zero stars if that was an option."
"Absolutely awful. Avoid at all costs"
"awfull service, items arrived 2weeks late!!!@"
"Great customer service. Highly reccomend"
"They were extremely helpful and responsive when I needed a replacement part and shipped it out to me immediately. I would highly recommend them!"
HeatandPlumb is rated 1.89 based on 37 reviews