HeatandPlumb Reviews

72 Molesworth Street, Wadebridge

Categories:
DIY & Tools
DIY & Tools

How would you rate HeatandPlumb?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I have had the worst shopping experience with Heat and Plumb (who also trade under Pioneer Bathrooms). All looked good initially - items delivered on time. However, when items were removed from packaging they were significantly damaged. I emailed Heat and Plumb, providing them with photographs of the radiators. No reply. I phoned the next day and was told I was not entitled to a refund or replacement as I had not reported the issue within 7 days. This is in breach of Consumer Rights as confirmed by Citizen Advice when I phoned them but it took endless calls, emails and repeating my rights to finally get my money back. In total, there have been over 45 emails going back and forth. Mainly me chasing them up as they ignored my last email. I have had to submit photos of the radiators, then the packaging, then the packaging without masking tape. I’ve been passed from one person to another. Two managers were involved but quickly disappeared leaving their staff to it. These staff in the main were unhelpful. I have offered to drop off the radiators myself to speed up collection and return of my money. Unsurprisingly, this offer was ignored by Heat and Plumb who are clearly set on delaying the return of customers’ money. The items were collected (finally) and it took a further two days and a phone call for me to receive confirmation by money (£800!) was going to be refunded. In summary, it took two weeks to get a refund. I feel I have had a lucky escape and would recommend people avoid this unprofessional company."
Danielle Small
"Delivery was quick"
Geoffrey Heat
"Nice quality units and taps delivered on time ,in good order. Contact was excellent they gave good service."
Ollie Robinson
"In the ongoing saga of the return of 2 toilet seats to Heat & Plumb / Pioneer bathrooms they have now taken to blackmail - see email from them below - they wont take return of the goods until I remove negative reviews. It's negative for a reason & would not be if Heat & Plumb had acted correctly. Do not deal with this company. They seem to think they are above Consumer Law & the Distance Selling Regulations. Hi, We looked at our Trust Pilot, the negative review is still not been removed. As we are making special arrangement for your collection, we need this review to be removed before the collection is arranged. Please confirm once this review is removed so we can arrange collection. Kind Regards, Manish"
"Ever tried returning anything to Heat & Plumb / Pioneer Bathrooms? Don't waste your time. Poor quality items. We've been chasing them for about 5 weeks to return them. As good as useless."
"I had a very expensive bathroom installed and my contractor used Heatandplumb. Within one year, the fronts started peeling off the vanity units, supplied with two bathroom sinks. The fronts of all four drawers began peeling off. I complained , and eventually received a response after chasing to be told that only the mechanism was covered and the drawer units were not under warranty. I then asked how much it would cost to replace. They advised they were out of stock and did I " want to see the catalogue?" Very poor post sales, customer service and product. Avoid!"
HeatandPlumb is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews