HeartHijab Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend HeartHijab

Tell us how HeartHijab made you happy

Over a month
Over a week
"I’ve ordered about 4 hijabs and payed for next day delivery and I haven’t received anything for over a week!"
"I ordered 4 scarves on the 9th and i paid for delivery but i still haven't received anything. The help desk is rubbish they dont reply at all. I cant beleive you can do something like this to people. They are theives. Do not order from these people they will take your money and not send you anything."
"They do not deliver the order. I'm waiting already one month and still didn't get my order."
"I ordered my scarves on 4/10/2019 for an event. I’ve emailed twice, messaged on insta still nothing. I’m just contemplating contacting my bank about this now to get my money back. I don’t understand how as Muslims you get screwed over. Allah reserves the lowest level of hell for hypocritical people like this. Give dawah on one hand and then act like this on the other. I don’t get people/businesses like this. How do you expect barakha in your life?? You’re just accumulating bad dua from people. Stop acting pioused and then ripping people off. I’ve saved this review so even if you delete it (as I’ve read on other reviews) I will repost everywhere. May Allah guide you guys. Surely lost because of greed of this duniya. Yet your rizq is written!!!"
"Really disappointed with the service... ordered a huge load of scarves to take with me on holiday. It’s been over two weeks, no response, no email! Tried calling, no answer...money has been taken out of my account, but no confirmation! Appalling service. Never going to purchase anything from them again"
"STUPID FAKE WEBSITE"
"Would give no starts but that is not a opinion 😡 i order two hijabs for my daughter's teachers as a end of term gift on Tuesday paid for next day delivery still waiting and school had now broke up for the holidays. Tried phoning but keeps being put down. Please don't order from this company 😡😡"
"I've been ordering my hijabs from here for a few years. The quality of the material is super good, online help is reliable, postage is reasonable (you can track only if you buy the expensive shipping option), and you pay cheap prices compared to other sites. I didn't give 5 stars because I don't think they update the site regularly. I've ordered things that say are in stock, then when they send the order it says online a bunch of items were skipped because they were out of stock.. Apparently they refund you whatever they couldn't send to you but I'm still yet to get that sorted.. And it's sad not getting what you wanted when the site tells you that you can."
"They have potential to be a great however they have poor communication and never refunds missing items aka ‘skipped items’. Very disappointing."
"Very disappointed by the service, ordered in the month of May 2019, missing items from order.I contacted them-no response on help desk number tried many times and contacted by email-sales@hearthijab.com After few days on 29/05/2019 Adil Zarnosh replied saying item is out of stock and I will be refunded in 5-7 days Till today waiting for refund nothing so far.still chasing after my refund and trying to contact Absolutely unprofessional and dishonest Wasted my time and money"
"They sent me damaged hijab and after a week they checked helpdesk they said ok apologize for damaged hijab we will refund you and there is no refund after another week ! They even blocked me on instagram after i objected about the very late delivery! i paid more for shipping to receive the next day but i received after 5 days!"
"I ordered my hijabs 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received it. I tried to send an email to their helpdesk, but no one replied."
"I have had to message them FOUR times for them to issue a refund for out of stock items which they have promised they would re-imburse me but till now I have not received any refund. Poor, unprofessional and dishonest business. Do not recommend and will not be shopping in future"
"they sent me hijab which is damaged ! i paid for next day delivery i received it after 5 days they blocked me on instagram when i asked them why? they never ever check helpdesk they are scammmmmerssss dont waste your money!"
"Still not heard a thing about my other 2 items that I didn't receive order no. #100031865 therefore very disappointing and no reply back either."
"only received 2 out of 4 items"
"Please do not waste your time here. You will regret. I don’t have problem with their product but customer service is the worse I have even seen in my life. They have help desk ticket system that they never check. If you open a ticket you will not get a reply. If are you are hoping to get your item by the time they say they usually deliver like 5-7 days, forget it. It can take a month or more. Also there is absolutely no way to reach them. Very disappointed. Never ordering from here again."
"I ordered 3 hijabs amd paid for next day delivery. The hijabs did not arrive the next day and arrived 4 days later. I had to send in a query and only then was i informed that 1 of the hijabs was out of stock and my delivery would be sent second class and i would be refunded the postage and price of the hijab. A week later, instead of being refunded, the amount was deducted from my account. I am still chasing the refund. Not a pleasant experience."
"One of the best company providing Hijab and other accessories to the Muslim community in the UK. I also want to refer to a Quran Online Academy which offers Learning Quran with Tajweed classes in the UK and USA. visit. https://www.quranhost.com"
"I ordered some hijabs, one was not in stock but they still took out the money. I have contacted them several times for a refund and no answer. Very dishonest!!! Especially in this month and posting religious videos on their Facebook page. Shame on you. Allah is watching!"
HeartHijab is rated 4.49 based on 346 reviews