HeartHijab Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read HeartHijab Reviews

About HeartHijab:

We've now got a brand new customer service system providing stellar customer care. https://www.hearthijab.com/customercare-contact for ANY problems you may have had. We deal with all customer queries swiftly and usually on the same day or within 2 days max.

Tell us how HeartHijab made you happy
WOW Thankyou for beautuful white classic Turban hijab .very good quality ..and so happy it grip to my head good ..for years i buy hijab bonnets and they keep slip of ..and hair comes through..none of this .my hair stays in Hijab Turban .Thankyou again .. Stella xx😀😀❤❤😘💕
thank you hearthijab, got my order. can't wait to wear them :D
Got my hijabs. Great quality and very fast
Wonderful service. Got my hijabs really quick. Glad to see hearthijab back on track and back on top. Love my jersey and chiffon crepes they stay in place and the colours are beautiful.
Keep up all the good work. The new customer care system has transformed hearthijab. Your service now matches your superb prices x.
Thank you very much, we've made vast changes to our customer services now :D we're looking forward to providing amazing customer care and affordable prices with fast delivery.
love the new service, issue got dealt with within 2 hours. fantastic.
Great service, very fast. 1 item was out of stock got store credit but requested refund for that on the ticket system, was done by the next day. fantastic.
The new service is much more improved, i had an issue and was resolved swiftly with the customer service system. thanks!
Great site, the prices are really good, i can see they put the prices up now, but still really affordable and the service is improved too, much better than shein and faster!
Really fast delivery, great website, glad they got over the covid glut. can keep buying my hijabs again :D
Fantastic service, one of the hijabs was wrong and i used their customer service system, was resolved quickly with store credit so i ordered another :)
Fantastic company, very fast, great product selection.
Very fast, great customer service. Way better than shein.
Brilliant experience, good website. happy happy!
Wonderful service, great team that runs this site.
my go to hijab store, love this place
I ordered 3 hijab caps for my daughter, they arrived promptly and were good quality, she was so pleased with them. I have seen many reviews saying it was a scam, but I would be more than happy to order from them again. Once again very satisfied with my HeartHijab order.
love love love, x
fantastic service, buy here all the time. faster than from china, same product and better service. plus its cheaper because you dont pay tax!
Trust me, do not buy anywhere else. this site is fast and cheap with great service.
HeartHijab is rated 4.77 based on 595 reviews