HeartHijab Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HeartHijab

How would you rate HeartHijab?

"I just started wearing hijabs and for my very firsts I ordered them off Amazon Prime for about $20. While they were good they were expensive. I found HeartHijab and was overwhelmed by the variety and price. To be honest I wasn't expecting great quality because of how much I got for such a low price(originally 12 hijabs and caps for about $47 but one of each was out of stock and refunded immediately) and they got here and I was amazed. The only issue is the shipping time where at checkout they claim that the hijabs will arrive in about a week but I ordered them on the 20th and they got here last Friday(granted U.S. customs take forever and the weather takes a part in this). I will absolutely be ordering again now that I know how great HeartHijab is."
"The hijabs are really good quality and they eventually refunded me when one of the scarves I ordered hadn't arrived. They responded quickly to my queries and I've ordered again from them:)"
"Asalaam Walaikum! I’m trying to get in touch with someone at your company. I placed an order for 19 hijabs and only received 17. I got my order yesterday that I placed on March 5th. Order #600003211. I left a 5 star review a few days ago prior to receiving my parcel because I do indeed live my hijabs from your company! This is my second large order with your company. If someone could please help me it’d be great ☺️. I’ve reached out via email to no avail as well as several times on instagram. Thanks so much in advance 🤗"
"I have been ordering from heart hijab for two years now. Each year I place a large order and get almost 20 hijabs....Hi! My name is Yasmine and I’m addicted to hijabs 😂....but this website always delivers amazing quality. My package got beat up a bit coming through customs last years and though the shipping does cause it be slow for you to receive the package regardless of the listed 5-7 days....it’s always worth it when the package finally gets here. I haven’t seen my new shipment of scarves as they have not arrived yet, and yes it’s true that once you get a confirmation of your order you more than likely won’t be able to track your package. So you can’t order and expect it to be there for a special event...so I just order keeping the timeline in mind. It takes almost 2-3 weeks for me to get my packages from them....but like I said it’s always worth the wait. My hijabs from last year are still holding up amazing. I wash on delicate and hang dry when needed. This is my first time ordering their georgette chiffon, and jersey types and I can’t wait to feel the material and wear them 🤤...I love the long lengths also! my only issue was my last order I bought ninja underscarves and they couldn’t fit my big ol’ Head and face😂 more of a me issue than them🤷🏾‍♀️ Big headed girls like myself keep that in mind 🤣I can’t wait for my new hijabs to get here! No matter the sketchy shipping details, I would never not order from them. Superior quality and an amazing price with tons of variety!"
"Highly dissapointed placed an order Friday morning for next day delivery for which it did not come, Monday come Tuesday come and still nothing! Sent two emails no replies messages them on Instagram for which they tell me to email them but expect to wait 72 hours for a reply which is ridiculous! No contact number nothing . They really need to do something about their customer service I have no idea where my parcel is. 1 very angry customer who has paid out and received nothing."
We will refund your order for you. I see you ordered our budget 5 hijabs for £5. We will refund this for you. We have had a backlog and would usually refund your postage and send it free of charge. However due to the negative review we will refund the full order and unfortunately not be able to take any future purchases from you.
"Absolutely brilliant. Allow me to point out the negative things first: 1) processing time was rather long, but not something I could not overcome. I understand that many orders mean longer processing time, especially when you order many items, like I did. 2) the shipping time was rather long. Took 7 days to arrive to Denmark, yet, not something that would make me subtract a star. Now for the good things! 1) CHEAP! Do I need to say more? I only ordered jersey scarves, and the price difference is so big betweeen HeartHijab and all other places (both online and in Denmark). 2) QUALITY! Absolutely delightful quality. All the scarves were light and stretchy. They are, however, a little transparent, yet if you fold it in half, it becomes thick. 3) I've been wearing one all day at work today, and it just does not move out of place. Given the fact it's stretchy makes it 10 times nicer to wear for a long time and it adjusts to your head shape just perfectly. 4) There are so many beautiful colours to choose from, you cannot miss it. Can't wait to order another batch soon! Keep up the good work"
"I am really disappointed with the delivery services of this website. It's been a week now n I have no information of where the order is.. n the helpdesk is of no use. Seriously disappointed. Will not order anything again."
Adverse weather conditions in the UK affected sending orders, yours was ordered on 2nd of March (Friday) with free delivery. This was packed and sent on 4th, and royal mail only resumed collections on tuesday. It should be with you tommorow or the day after. Unfortunately in those circumstances there is nothing we can do when royal mail stops operating.
"Very fair prices, excellent choice, beautiful colours. Was very surprised by how good the quality was and the speed of delivery given how little I paid."
"Bismillah MashaAllah im from New York, and this is my first purchase on Heart Hijab. They arrived today and are so stunning. I have been to a lot of hijab stores and have never gotten anything for this price and quality. The only problem was I had never received a tracking number to track the package, and never received a response when I asked for help with it. Other than that, inshaAllah I will be buying more in the future. ❤️"
Manal Mahmoud
Unverified Reviewer
"ماشاء الله الخامات ممتازة والاسعار معقولة وخدمة التوصيل في خلال اسبوع شكرا جزيرا ليكم وسأستمر في التعامل معكم فانتم أهل للثقة شكرااااا"
"I have been a regular customer since more than a year ago. May you get great reward from Allah as your intention. Also a great motivation for those who cannot afford expensive ones."
"Hijabs are very nice, soft and good quality. Just some colours are not so bright as in picture. But anyway happy. Thank you"
"Its my 1st time i orderd hijab from here....nd mashaa Allah they r beautiful.the only problem was i tried to contact after ordering bt was not easy. i did not get any confirmation email for my order... anyway im happy after getting my hijabs :)"
"I try not to be impatient, but I am. However... after opening up my package, the wait was 100% worth it (US customs is slow). Amazing, wonderful and beautiful. my first hijabs, and a beautiful free gift as well. Mashallah. HeartHijab is a also a great business, providing fair and reasonable prices. Great... absolutely. I will most certainly buy more in the future!"
"Very beautiful hijaabs, one hijab was free with 5 hijaabs and a set of safety pins. Good quality, cheap prices."
"Mashaa Allah am very HAPPY THE SCARFS ARE AMAZING QUALITY THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️ Will definitely buy more"
"Good quality .Cheap prices .Great offer"
Chaz
"Cheap hijabs. Fast delivery. good quality"
"lovely items, lovely people who run the company, excellent intentions, great service, awesome prices! cannot complain, my go to place from now on! :D check them out!"
Daouia Mariya
Verified Reviewer
"Assalaamu 'alaykoum, I ordered 5 jersey hijaabs and 2 underscarves almost 2 months ago. One of the hijaabs was out of stock and I was notified that I had been refunded. I was really pleased with the care taken to package everything nicely, loved the purple packaging and also the design of the hijaab packets and tags. The thing I would advise on is to avoid using the British flag on your logo etc as it is a flag of kufr and it also has 2 crosses in it that represent idolatrous beliefs. The quality of the hijaabs and underscarves is beautiful, they are soft and very pleasant to wear. They were exactly as seen on the site in terms of colours and quality. Delivery was also very quick al hamdu liLLAH and the owners respond to emails as soon as possible."
HeartHijab is rated 4.82 based on 260 reviews