HeartHijab Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HeartHijab

How would you rate HeartHijab ?

"The scarves I ordered arrived today- here in Brisbane Australia. I cannot tell you how delighted I am both with the quality and price. Thankyou so much Olivia"
"I was missing two scarves, which I 100% understood that things go wrong. After talking with the seller, they told me the scarves were out of stock but I will get a refund for them within a week. A week goes by, and I get nothing...so I message them again. This time I only get a refund for one of my scarves even though i clearly stated I was missing TWO from my order. I eventually had the problem escalated to PayPal because the customer service is extremely bad and difficult to work with. I would not suggest this company to anyone."
"subhanAllah I love their collection!! I’ve ordered three times and each time the delivery has been super fast, customer services have been very friendly and the quality of the hijabs is ace!!! Will be ordering again in sha Allah and defo recommend!!"
"Lovely products, amazing prices, little problem with order but it was solved quickly and professionally. Will defo use again"
"Had an issue with one of the hijabs but issue was resolved and refunded."
"I just made a large order for the first time and they arrived today! Material and quality are superb and prices are amazing! I will DEFINITELY be purchasing more!"
"Great quality for the price, if you are buying then you know that these aren't going to be italian quality products when paying £1.50 however, for that price they are amazing quality."
"When you order do check the terms of the sale items, at that price though, they are very good, some of the items i wasn't sure but then for the price they were amazing."
"had an issue with my order but it was resolved, please know this is a small company so it does take some time! but it does get sorted eventually."
"my order came later than expected but great quality for the price."
"Bought some cotton hijabs, please note some of these are cotton and linen blend and it is a different knit than indian scarves, these are more loose weave."
"i had an issue with my order status but the products came through, love the hijabs!"
You've ordered from the USA, we state 5-7days, this was dispatched on the 24th, add 7 days to that...today would be the 6th...

We will no longer take any future orders from you unfortunately.
"Great hijabs just small issue regarding a missing hijab but it was taken care of after 2 weeks. All the best ."
Your order shows we have refunded you $7.10 already on 19th April 2018
"Issue was resolved, item was refunded for missing, but other than that very good."
you're the same reviewer as above, we refunded you on 19th April 2018, refunds take 5-7 days to process. We will no longer be able to take future orders from you.
"I bought 9 hijabs, the quality is ok, but for the price they are excellent."
"Issue was resolved, item was refunded, service is A*."
Please send your enquiry to support@hearthijab.zendesk.com - we refund any missing items, as sometimes some are out of stock, we always get around to it. please make sure you send it to that support email.

We have also now switched to a new digital packing system just today so we will be able to refund out of stock items on the same day or following day.
also i can see we have refunded your missing item on 24th of April. Unfortunately due to the negative review we can no longer take your future orders.
"I just started wearing hijabs and for my very firsts I ordered them off Amazon Prime for about $20. While they were good they were expensive. I found HeartHijab and was overwhelmed by the variety and price. To be honest I wasn't expecting great quality because of how much I got for such a low price(originally 12 hijabs and caps for about $47 but one of each was out of stock and refunded immediately) and they got here and I was amazed. The only issue is the shipping time where at checkout they claim that the hijabs will arrive in about a week but I ordered them on the 20th and they got here last Friday(granted U.S. customs take forever and the weather takes a part in this). I will absolutely be ordering again now that I know how great HeartHijab is."
"The hijabs are really good quality and they eventually refunded me when one of the scarves I ordered hadn't arrived. They responded quickly to my queries and I've ordered again from them:)"
"Asalaam Walaikum! I’m trying to get in touch with someone at your company. I placed an order for 19 hijabs and only received 17. I got my order yesterday that I placed on March 5th. Order #600003211. I left a 5 star review a few days ago prior to receiving my parcel because I do indeed live my hijabs from your company! This is my second large order with your company. If someone could please help me it’d be great ☺️. I’ve reached out via email to no avail as well as several times on instagram. Thanks so much in advance 🤗"
"I have been ordering from heart hijab for two years now. Each year I place a large order and get almost 20 hijabs....Hi! My name is Yasmine and I’m addicted to hijabs 😂....but this website always delivers amazing quality. My package got beat up a bit coming through customs last years and though the shipping does cause it be slow for you to receive the package regardless of the listed 5-7 days....it’s always worth it when the package finally gets here. I haven’t seen my new shipment of scarves as they have not arrived yet, and yes it’s true that once you get a confirmation of your order you more than likely won’t be able to track your package. So you can’t order and expect it to be there for a special event...so I just order keeping the timeline in mind. It takes almost 2-3 weeks for me to get my packages from them....but like I said it’s always worth the wait. My hijabs from last year are still holding up amazing. I wash on delicate and hang dry when needed. This is my first time ordering their georgette chiffon, and jersey types and I can’t wait to feel the material and wear them 🤤...I love the long lengths also! my only issue was my last order I bought ninja underscarves and they couldn’t fit my big ol’ Head and face😂 more of a me issue than them🤷🏾‍♀️ Big headed girls like myself keep that in mind 🤣I can’t wait for my new hijabs to get here! No matter the sketchy shipping details, I would never not order from them. Superior quality and an amazing price with tons of variety!"
HeartHijab is rated 4.82 based on 276 reviews