HeartHijab Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read HeartHijab Reviews

About HeartHijab:

We've now got a brand new customer service system providing stellar customer care. https://www.hearthijab.com/customercare-contact for ANY problems you may have had. We deal with all customer queries swiftly and usually on the same day or within 2 days max.

Tell us how HeartHijab made you happy
I've place my order two years ago but still didn't get it😒
I recieved my order but one item was missing and they sent me something else instead of the scarf I ordered. I sent a message explaining this but no one got back to me. Also unwanted item had a mark on it, was not new. Looks like I should have checked the reviews before buying, I see alot of your customers are very unhappy with your services. Fear ALLAH, we all die one day, "to ALLAH we belong & to ALLAH we all will return too, weather u believe in AR RAHMAN or not, it makes no difference, but outcome will always b the same. ALLAH HU AKBAR
Not recieved items, no reply to the many emails sent. I dont like to leave bad reviews, but feel its the only way I can get a response.
Scammers will take your money and not send anything
Absolutely appalling service from order to delivery to customer care. Two of my four hijabs arrived- very poor quality. I have Made repeated attempts to resolve the issue and not had any contact from the company. Happily took my money and will not respond now. Avoid this company at any cost.
no delivery - no response to message - company do not have direct email or phone to contact them. Do not respond through website either.
Excellent crooks, I asked you more than a subtraction, and you paid for them, and you didn't send them, but you banned me from comments. You crooks, God not bless you
Ordered scarves that never arrived. I noticed on my account that they've cancelled my order but I never received a refund. Poor service!
If I can give heart hijjb a zero star I would. I bought 4 hajjbs and only got 3 and they wer the wrong colors!! Their return policy is even worse, you hav to make a ticket of complain and they don't get back to you. Oh and thers no contact information, no email no phone number. Please don't waste your money on this website. I spent almost $50 I don't mind exchange at this point but of corse they don't respond.. its been 3 weeks already, my hijjbs are just sitting there, please people don't waste your money.
I have ordered $50+ worth of hijab on the 10th of December 2021, its been well over a month and the status is still at "picking" meaning its not even dispatched. I have reached out by requesting ticket and even emailed them but no response. This is so disappointing I've never experienced this type of customer service and experience anywhere. I have ordered from this business before and I do like their hijabs and I know it can take a little longer to receive items due to covid but its nearly like 2 months now and its not even sent out! ridiculous!. I would just like an update on what's going on and whether I am going to received my items or not??? and they don't even give you a tracking number. I had higher expectation from a muslim business!! genuinely disappointed.
Like the rest of the comments, my experience has been horrible and exhausting, especially having to chase them down. I had made an order from Heart Hijab before, and I was satisfied with the products even though they came late. However, I got a message within five business days when I contacted them. I made a second order this year, tried to contact them, and never seemed to get through with them: no reply, no products, no refund. Do not make orders from them. They are better companies out there that are worth your buck and are more likely to satisfy your customer needs.
I placed two massive orders and I did not receive either of them. When I chased it up I didn't receive any updates or replies.
Never delivered my order after nearly a month had no response to any attempts to get in touch. This was a gift for a friend, ordered nearly a month ago. Ticket #100002518 and order100040545. Now I have read the other reviews I know that I have been ripped off too. Do not buy from here.
I ordered 10 hijabs on black friday and the items were out of stock however heart hijab did not refund me and refuse to refund me .
Ordered April, they took the money but I haven’t received my order. It’s now November. Wish I checked online before purchasing as I see many others are being ripped off!! You request a ticket and nothing is done. Also checked my account and states says picking!! You have no way of contacting them AVOID AT ALL COSTS
I ordered £35.00 worth of goods from this company in June 2020. Never received a thing or my money back. this is a scammer and i hope they get their come upance on judgement day. Criminals. I did notify the criminal bureau so don't know how they are still trading.
The only good part of my order was that I received it within two weeks. Products themselves were of very disappointing quality. First of all tie back caps that are described as 100% cotton are from completely uncomfortable slipping polyester or similar artificial material. Hijabs described as hemp jersey knit are even marked as 100% polyester, they are nowhere near two ways stretch but one way stretch (lengthwise or even diagonally) Same applies to modal hijab - apparently just cheap polyester. One hijab had a huge visible hole in the middle. Well, the last order from Hearthijab, those pieces of cheap and very poor quality fabrics are not worth it at all.
WOW Thankyou for beautuful white classic Turban hijab .very good quality ..and so happy it grip to my head good ..for years i buy hijab bonnets and they keep slip of ..and hair comes through..none of this .my hair stays in Hijab Turban .Thankyou again .. Stella xx😀😀❤❤😘💕
thank you hearthijab, got my order. can't wait to wear them :D
Got my hijabs. Great quality and very fast
HeartHijab is rated 4.67 based on 612 reviews