HeartHijab Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HeartHijab

How would you rate HeartHijab?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Bismillah MashaAllah im from New York, and this is my first purchase on Heart Hijab. They arrived today and are so stunning. I have been to a lot of hijab stores and have never gotten anything for this price and quality. The only problem was I had never received a tracking number to track the package, and never received a response when I asked for help with it. Other than that, inshaAllah I will be buying more in the future. ❤️"
Manal Mahmoud
Unverified Reviewer
"ماشاء الله الخامات ممتازة والاسعار معقولة وخدمة التوصيل في خلال اسبوع شكرا جزيرا ليكم وسأستمر في التعامل معكم فانتم أهل للثقة شكرااااا"
"I have been a regular customer since more than a year ago. May you get great reward from Allah as your intention. Also a great motivation for those who cannot afford expensive ones."
"Hijabs are very nice, soft and good quality. Just some colours are not so bright as in picture. But anyway happy. Thank you"
"Its my 1st time i orderd hijab from here....nd mashaa Allah they r beautiful.the only problem was i tried to contact after ordering bt was not easy. i did not get any confirmation email for my order... anyway im happy after getting my hijabs :)"
"I try not to be impatient, but I am. However... after opening up my package, the wait was 100% worth it (US customs is slow). Amazing, wonderful and beautiful. my first hijabs, and a beautiful free gift as well. Mashallah. HeartHijab is a also a great business, providing fair and reasonable prices. Great... absolutely. I will most certainly buy more in the future!"
"Very beautiful hijaabs, one hijab was free with 5 hijaabs and a set of safety pins. Good quality, cheap prices."
"Mashaa Allah am very HAPPY THE SCARFS ARE AMAZING QUALITY THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️ Will definitely buy more"
"Good quality .Cheap prices .Great offer"
Chaz
"Cheap hijabs. Fast delivery. good quality"
"lovely items, lovely people who run the company, excellent intentions, great service, awesome prices! cannot complain, my go to place from now on! :D check them out!"
Daouia Mariya
Verified Reviewer
"Assalaamu 'alaykoum, I ordered 5 jersey hijaabs and 2 underscarves almost 2 months ago. One of the hijaabs was out of stock and I was notified that I had been refunded. I was really pleased with the care taken to package everything nicely, loved the purple packaging and also the design of the hijaab packets and tags. The thing I would advise on is to avoid using the British flag on your logo etc as it is a flag of kufr and it also has 2 crosses in it that represent idolatrous beliefs. The quality of the hijaabs and underscarves is beautiful, they are soft and very pleasant to wear. They were exactly as seen on the site in terms of colours and quality. Delivery was also very quick al hamdu liLLAH and the owners respond to emails as soon as possible."
"Another gorgeous hijab received today , thankyou ."
"The quality and price are really good, the only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because for some reason the white modal hijab has some light pink in it"
"I ordered the Georgette chiffon, maxi chiffon hijab and a hijab cap. Amazing quality fabric and seam stitching. And the price- It is phenomenal. You would never expect to get that kind of quality at those prices, but yes you do, with HeartHijab. If I do have to nitpick, it is that the pictures on the website does not do justice to the quality of products you're getting. If you guys can put up more consistent lighting/angle pictures of your products, or perhaps use like, the faceless mannequin (because I think the current model looks quite old-fashioned?) insyaAllah you'll do great. The delivery was also very quick and cheap. No problem whatsoever with transaction. Overall, a company I recommend supporting and buying from."
"Good quality, on time delivery, affordable prices. One of the hijabs I ordered was out of stock, and I wish I had been informed before the shipment went out so I could have possible chosen something else. Other than, great experience!"
"An honest company with affordable products. I have never had any issues with them. Refund has never been a problem if a scarf was missing from the order. All five stars 😀"
Sølva Nabila Saxelin
Verified Reviewer
"I got my hijabs today, mashaAllah they are all gorgeous! Will come again inshaAllah!"
Maram H
"Best Hijabs Ever! You cannot go wrong with them at all! Price is out of this world!"
"OMG Best Hijabs Ever!! I have ordered 3 and 1 is on the way! Shipping is fast! Hijab material is out of this world! AND the prices are the best! You can not go wrong whatsoever about these hijabs!!"
HeartHijab is rated 4.85 based on 252 reviews