HeartHijab Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HeartHijab

How would you rate HeartHijab ?

"Their description stating cotton scarves is misleading as they are anything but cotton.The items i recieved were things that i could buy for less than half the price i paid but i thought i would give them a try.Customer service comes across rude as well.I will stick to my local traders."
Zariah Betten
Verified Reviewer
"I have been unable to check on my order status for a while now. The website page is not navigateable as I can't seem to search for my order. I can't even log out of my account as there is no log out link. It has been longer then 7 days since I first submitted my order and I have not received any kind of notification on my status."
You've ordered from the USA, we state 5-7days, this was dispatched on the 24th, add 7 days to that...today would be the 6th...

We will no longer take any future orders from you unfortunately.
"Great hijabs just small issue regarding a missing hijab but it was taken care of after 2 weeks. All the best ."
Your order shows we have refunded you $7.10 already on 19th April 2018
"Issue was resolved, item was refunded for missing, but other than that very good."
you're the same reviewer as above, we refunded you on 19th April 2018, refunds take 5-7 days to process. We will no longer be able to take future orders from you.
"The good reviews on Heart Hijab has encouraged me to give it a go and try this outlet. My review is not about the quality of products . The quality is okay and the prices are good. However, it is about customer service. I bought during the sales period and I ordered 9 items. I received 8 items only and one of them was stained. I didn't like the fabric although it is properly described .Obviously different outlets have different levels of quality under the same description. I contacted the seller with an exchange request . I listed another 9 items from a different fabric and willingness to pay for post. I thought of this exchange as a last resort not to waste the money already paid because Heart hijab has a policy of not making refund during sales period. But my request for exchange was declined and I was asked to send a photo of the stained item and no advice on the one item that I have not received . I was told that exchanges are not also allowed during sales!!! How come? This is something I find difficult to comprehend and against my rights as a buyer This is not fair and it is not stated in their policy as clear as the "no refund policy" during sales. I have paid for 9 items (worth £31), one item is not received , one stained and all 8 items are in their sealed condition and are of no use to me. I have not even opened them. Only one I opened to find it stained and I put it back in its package. I am still waiting for their reply as I asked them to reconsider , but no reply up to the time of writing this review. I also tried calling but no one picks up. This is so disappointing and the fact that it is 'okay' to leave the situation unresolved when I offered to pay for post make it worse. Happy customers worth the effort. I will be contacting Paypal to try to help me with the situation. I didn't wish to really but maybe they can help."
We do state that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items, due to the price we sell these at, our profit margins are very low. When we send items with royal mail, we subsidise the cost, so if you return them, then we make a loss. You are perfectly free to order from hijab websites which charge twice or three times our prices.
"Issue was resolved, item was refunded, service is A*."
Please send your enquiry to support@hearthijab.zendesk.com - we refund any missing items, as sometimes some are out of stock, we always get around to it. please make sure you send it to that support email.

We have also now switched to a new digital packing system just today so we will be able to refund out of stock items on the same day or following day.
also i can see we have refunded your missing item on 24th of April. Unfortunately due to the negative review we can no longer take your future orders.
"I just started wearing hijabs and for my very firsts I ordered them off Amazon Prime for about $20. While they were good they were expensive. I found HeartHijab and was overwhelmed by the variety and price. To be honest I wasn't expecting great quality because of how much I got for such a low price(originally 12 hijabs and caps for about $47 but one of each was out of stock and refunded immediately) and they got here and I was amazed. The only issue is the shipping time where at checkout they claim that the hijabs will arrive in about a week but I ordered them on the 20th and they got here last Friday(granted U.S. customs take forever and the weather takes a part in this). I will absolutely be ordering again now that I know how great HeartHijab is."
"The hijabs are really good quality and they eventually refunded me when one of the scarves I ordered hadn't arrived. They responded quickly to my queries and I've ordered again from them:)"
"Asalaam Walaikum! I’m trying to get in touch with someone at your company. I placed an order for 19 hijabs and only received 17. I got my order yesterday that I placed on March 5th. Order #600003211. I left a 5 star review a few days ago prior to receiving my parcel because I do indeed live my hijabs from your company! This is my second large order with your company. If someone could please help me it’d be great ☺️. I’ve reached out via email to no avail as well as several times on instagram. Thanks so much in advance 🤗"
"I have been ordering from heart hijab for two years now. Each year I place a large order and get almost 20 hijabs....Hi! My name is Yasmine and I’m addicted to hijabs 😂....but this website always delivers amazing quality. My package got beat up a bit coming through customs last years and though the shipping does cause it be slow for you to receive the package regardless of the listed 5-7 days....it’s always worth it when the package finally gets here. I haven’t seen my new shipment of scarves as they have not arrived yet, and yes it’s true that once you get a confirmation of your order you more than likely won’t be able to track your package. So you can’t order and expect it to be there for a special event...so I just order keeping the timeline in mind. It takes almost 2-3 weeks for me to get my packages from them....but like I said it’s always worth the wait. My hijabs from last year are still holding up amazing. I wash on delicate and hang dry when needed. This is my first time ordering their georgette chiffon, and jersey types and I can’t wait to feel the material and wear them 🤤...I love the long lengths also! my only issue was my last order I bought ninja underscarves and they couldn’t fit my big ol’ Head and face😂 more of a me issue than them🤷🏾‍♀️ Big headed girls like myself keep that in mind 🤣I can’t wait for my new hijabs to get here! No matter the sketchy shipping details, I would never not order from them. Superior quality and an amazing price with tons of variety!"
"Issue was resolved and advised of new ordering system to help fix any future problems :)"
We will refund your order for you. I see you ordered our budget 5 hijabs for £5. We will refund this for you. We have had a backlog and would usually refund your postage and send it free of charge. However due to the negative review we will refund the full order and unfortunately not be able to take any future purchases from you.
"Absolutely brilliant. Allow me to point out the negative things first: 1) processing time was rather long, but not something I could not overcome. I understand that many orders mean longer processing time, especially when you order many items, like I did. 2) the shipping time was rather long. Took 7 days to arrive to Denmark, yet, not something that would make me subtract a star. Now for the good things! 1) CHEAP! Do I need to say more? I only ordered jersey scarves, and the price difference is so big betweeen HeartHijab and all other places (both online and in Denmark). 2) QUALITY! Absolutely delightful quality. All the scarves were light and stretchy. They are, however, a little transparent, yet if you fold it in half, it becomes thick. 3) I've been wearing one all day at work today, and it just does not move out of place. Given the fact it's stretchy makes it 10 times nicer to wear for a long time and it adjusts to your head shape just perfectly. 4) There are so many beautiful colours to choose from, you cannot miss it. Can't wait to order another batch soon! Keep up the good work"
"Issue was resolved, royal mail were having difficult during the winter season."
Adverse weather conditions in the UK affected sending orders, yours was ordered on 2nd of March (Friday) with free delivery. This was packed and sent on 4th, and royal mail only resumed collections on tuesday. It should be with you tommorow or the day after. Unfortunately in those circumstances there is nothing we can do when royal mail stops operating.
"Very fair prices, excellent choice, beautiful colours. Was very surprised by how good the quality was and the speed of delivery given how little I paid."
"Bismillah MashaAllah im from New York, and this is my first purchase on Heart Hijab. They arrived today and are so stunning. I have been to a lot of hijab stores and have never gotten anything for this price and quality. The only problem was I had never received a tracking number to track the package, and never received a response when I asked for help with it. Other than that, inshaAllah I will be buying more in the future. ❤️"
Manal Mahmoud
Unverified Reviewer
"ماشاء الله الخامات ممتازة والاسعار معقولة وخدمة التوصيل في خلال اسبوع شكرا جزيرا ليكم وسأستمر في التعامل معكم فانتم أهل للثقة شكرااااا"
"I have been a regular customer since more than a year ago. May you get great reward from Allah as your intention. Also a great motivation for those who cannot afford expensive ones."
"Hijabs are very nice, soft and good quality. Just some colours are not so bright as in picture. But anyway happy. Thank you"
"Its my 1st time i orderd hijab from here....nd mashaa Allah they r beautiful.the only problem was i tried to contact after ordering bt was not easy. i did not get any confirmation email for my order... anyway im happy after getting my hijabs :)"
"I try not to be impatient, but I am. However... after opening up my package, the wait was 100% worth it (US customs is slow). Amazing, wonderful and beautiful. my first hijabs, and a beautiful free gift as well. Mashallah. HeartHijab is a also a great business, providing fair and reasonable prices. Great... absolutely. I will most certainly buy more in the future!"
HeartHijab is rated 4.80 based on 266 reviews