HeartHijab Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend HeartHijab

Tell us how HeartHijab made you happy

"Im using there abaya from last 3 years and order the same one again,quality and stuff is very beautiful of abayas and scarves."
"I placed an order like about 3 weeks ago and it has been the most horrible experience ever since. There is no status about my order and after chasing you guys for more 3 weeks, I received a tracking number that is not valid. There is no one in this company who care for customers. All the want is money and nothing else. I have been robbed off 70 pounds and still no delivery. Pathetic."
"I ordered on nov 25 n still waiting for the order , i live in US, after waiting like 2 or 3 weeks i got mail for order delay because of Christmas and vacations. But still didn't receive anything"
"Nearly 3 weeks and still waiting on my order! Have emailed 3 times and only received a response once over a week ago apologising for the delay. Prices are great but customer service is questionable! I would really like my order in the near future, my patience is running out!!"
"Just received the hijabs I ordered in the sale and I'm happy! Great price and although the delivery was a little slow (14 days), when I chased the order the comms I had from the heart hijab team were quick and so friendly. I'll definitely be ordering more from Heart Hijab!"
"Just wrote a bad review but it doesnt seem to be on the site. Seems like youre very selective which ones you put on. A few token bad and the rest good. Not a good representation of the reviews im sure"
"Wish id read the reviews before i ordered. What a load of rubbish about Brexit causing the extreamly poor service. I travel on 7th Feb...my abaya should be here by now but by the other comments i dont think it will here by then. I ll never use this company again if it doesnt arrive and WILL get my hard earned money returned."
"i.leave in usa and its been 2 or 3 weeks didnt get my package . im not happy at all."
"Order placed 3 weeks ago. Still not arrived. Employee has been rude and extremely unhelpful when spoken to."
"Kind and lovely owner :)"
"Extremely long delivery time plus very slow customer service. Employee spoke to was not very accomodating at all and came across as rude."
"I ordered 5 scarves and only got 4! I paid for next day delivery but it came three days later! J can't get in touch with them either"
"Just got an amazing 50% off my order, huge 24 hour sale, never seen hijabs at such a good price. Plus they have got all there items in now so no more brexit custom slow down!"
"Amazing Store, Hijab for £1.50! And its quality is wonderful. I HEART HeartHijab."
"Placed order for next day delivery never recieved its been three days, no direct contact number poor company obviously one person running the website from their home. AVOID."
We are currently avaiting customs to release our stock, due to brexit we have had some slow downs. We will be back up to FULL Speed from the 24th of december. We have over 28k customers and we have the LOWEST prices online too. We have a 1600 square foot warehouse. Possibly the largest hijab store in the uk.
"Order was slightly delayed but i understand that due to customs and brexit at the moment they had to wait for some stock."
"Order was delayed but i understand they have a backlog at the moment, good prices."
"Order was delayed, some items were refunded, good quality but the delay was a bit annoying."
"Order was delayed but prices are decent and quality is good, will probably order after they get there items out of customs."
"I've ordered from here before, usually fast but this time was a bit slow. I think they have some problem with brexit and europe at the moment."
HeartHijab is rated 4.63 based on 306 reviews