Hearing Direct Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Hearing Direct Ltd

gary@hearingdirect.com

Unit 4 Nine Mile Water Business Park Nether Wallop

How would you rate Hearing Direct Ltd ?

"Hearing direct list themselves on Amazon as Hearing Direct USA. They are in the UK. When you order from them they ship UK Royal Post. It also has to go thru customs. Orders take a month. They will not cancel orders. They offer discounts that end up being more than they offer it on Amazon for. They are and unscrupulous company. Buy at your own risk. They also pay people to populate reviews to cover their lousy service. Buyer beware."
Terrance Ross
Verified Reviewer
"The product delivers as advertised and I am surprised to be very well content so far with an amazing improvement to my hearing, especially for conversations. My family is also quite happy as now the tv volume is so much lower. I have purchased another for my other ear as I am certain it will be a nonlinear improvement to my listening abilities."
"I am so very grateful I got the Phonak open dome. I kept getting sinus infections from being given the wrong dome."
"Just purchased a 230hd hearing aid and i must say im more than happy with it, i didnt realise how bad my hearing was, like many older people i lost some high frequency hearing and now ive got it back, its also cancelled out my tinitus."
"I WILL NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN DUE TO THEIR BAIT AND SWITCH POLICY. The web site showed a pack of 8 wax guards and stated that you could buy a pack of 4 for $8.99 US. What I received in the post was 4 wax guards, not four of the pack of 8 shown on the site. When I brought this to the companies attention, they said we sent you a pack of four. They could care less that the web site showed a different product."
Rebecca Stokes
Verified Reviewer
"So... I would never buy from this company again and would tell everyone else to never buy from them either. First of all, I ordered the most expensive hearing aid they had with express post. They took payment. I rang the company after to find out if it would make it in the evening post. 'Oh, we don't have that in stock...'. OK, thanks for telling me. I ordered the third most expensive hearing aid. It arrived with no extra domes as advertised to get the right fit. Sent it back. This was when the real trouble began. I generated a returns label according to their instructions. Turns out the label generated with the wrong address. 'Manager says not our responsibility and not our problem, no refund'. I explained over and over that yes, I generated the label correctly, only to be told I must have done it wrong because they checked the label link and it was working. No. I didn't. At the time there was obviously (in retrospect) an issue with Royal Mail links and it generated the wrong address. Doesn't change the fact Hearing Direct have taken £400 and won't return it. Customer Service agent went off on a completely bizarre tangent, 'We've given you excellent service, we gave you a refund for the out-of-stock item and upgraded your hearing aid...' As if they shouldn't have refunded me for the out-of-stock item? What upgrade? The whole thing has been a nightmare."
Howard Swerdloff
Unverified Reviewer
"I purchased the wrong wax guards and cannot get them to respond to me about an exchange or refund."
"very poor hearing aid £500 aid and it was very poor quality plus hearing direct didn't try and find out why i sent it back"
ASHRAF ABDELHALIM
"Nice & good service"
Philip Brooks
Verified Buyer
"I’m extremely happy with my two 430 RIC hearing aids but have been experiencing discomfort because my ear canals are so small so I contacted Joan from hearingdirect who has been an absolute star and sent me (free of charge) various sizes of ear doams to try. I have to say that I feel very much a valued customer and corresponding with Joan has always be met with prompt response. I’m so impressed with the way I’ve been treated that I’ve recommended that my elderly mother gets her hearing aides through Hearing Direct too!"
"Unfortunately the first telephone I ordered came with a missing part so had to request a replacement. I received no apology and the supplier was blamed. However the telephone replacement was sent out promptly. I regret buying the telephone as it was a dual handset specifically advertised for the hard of hearing yet the cordless handset is just an ordinary phone. As I wanted the second handset to be by my mother’s side it is useless as she cannot hear the speaker. All in all a waste of money."
Margaret Nolan
Verified Buyer
"very pleased with first order! very fast and product good quality!! thanks very much."
Patricia Tolley
Verified Buyer
"excellant, order arrived very quickly,and all as ordered. MANY thanks;,Regards Mrs P TOLLEY"
Edna Gosier
Verified Buyer
"It was very easy to find what I needed on the website. Only took a few minutes to complete my transaction. The price was excellent!"
"Order arrived next day very efficient thank you"
Douglas Hester
Verified Buyer
"Went on line to place my order which was nice and easy, within a few days it arrived, great service fair price not much else one can say, all so easy"
James Jenner
Verified Buyer
"Supplied parts for my hearing aids that where difficult to obtain elsewhere"
"Impressed with how quickly the order was received. The product has worked brilliantly & I won't hesitate to order"
Colin Dunster
Verified Buyer
"Good catalogue and prices and prompt delivery."
"Additional handset work fine and easy to set up"
Hearing Direct Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 962 reviews