Hearing Direct Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Hearing Direct Ltd

gary@hearingdirect.com

Unit 4 Nine Mile Water Business Park Nether Wallop

How would you rate Hearing Direct Ltd?

Christopher Hardy
Verified Buyer
"Quick and straight forward purchase process."
"Excellent service as always. Speedy delivery and good prices. Thankyou."
David Wear
Verified Buyer
"I originally ordered a HD151 on line together with Wax guards and Batteries. I paid by card, but it took an odd amount, and only the batteries and wax guards showed on the order confirmation. I phoned Hearing Direct and was informed that there was no record of me ordering the HD151 hearing aid, which meant I had been overcharged £117. She told me I could reorder a HD151 but it was not in stock, but they did have a HD150, which was, according to her, identical. I ordered this item and was charged a further £169. The lady said she would look into it, and get back to me regarding the overcharge payment - but did not. I few days later I phoned again, and got a different lady, whod did look into the over charge payment and immediately organised a refund. She also told me that the original wax guards supplied for the HD151 would not fit the HD150 (so obviously the hearing aids are not identical), and arranged to send me the correct wax guards free of charge. I am very pleased with the HD150 hearing aid, which is a basic model, and will almost certainly purchase a more sophisticated model for both ears at a later date. I started with a very bad experience using Hearing Direct's Website, followed by a less than helpful phone conversation with the fist lady. The second lady rescued the situation. It is imperative that Hearing Direct fully investigate the problems with there Website, bu also ensure that when phoned with problems, the problem is sorted out quickly and efficiently, and ensure return phone calls are made. They have a good product - ensure the service is equally as good."
"Hearing direct posted the batteries i ordered verry quickly."
"Very efficient service and appliance has proved very helpful"
"I am happy that the system enables me to hear a lot more than previouly. The setting up posed some problems for me as there were no detailed insrtuctions for setting up the answer machine. i had to find them on line and print them myself.The phonebook entries had to be made manually on each handset which took a long time . i find that the phone book is not easy to acess."
Nigel Gabb
Verified Buyer
"The brilliant prices that you offer. The batteries I ordered for my Mum's hearing aid were less than half price in a few shops I tried."
"as a user of a hearing direct amplified phone for several years,i decided to replace it with a newer model. i suffer with sinus infection at times, this can distort the sound . no amount of adjusting the controls helps."
Dave CLEGG
Verified Buyer
"Good service but crazy pricing! 60 batteries off Hearing Direct site was £16.99 (up from £14.99 in December) but when ordered through Amazon was only £12.15, yet still supplied by Hearing Direct!"
Richard Bass
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, item as described, checkout was a bit confusing"
"Excellent and very fast service. I ordered quite late in the day and it was still delivered the next day. I went for the 390 but found it wasn't quite right for my tinatus. When I phoned I expected them to say I needed an up-grade but was very surprised when they recommended the next one down - the 250. Excellent aid . I have in the past paid £5000 for two aids which were rubbish, not a patch on these aids. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. They cannot do enough for you. Will definitely recommend this company to people."
Stuart Iles
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. very prompt delivery and good value for your money. No problems or complaints. this is the fourth time that I have used Hearing Direct, and will continue to do so. I am a very satisfied customer.."
Fleur Castle
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery and great prices"
Martin Jefferies
Verified Buyer
"As expected - good, works well and loud speaker easy to use."
Douglas Dwyer
Verified Buyer
"A technical improvement over the NHS version bought2 one though returned always whistles quietly"
"Excellent, excellent, excellent - advise, assistance and follow-up."
"I order from Hearing Direct on January 13, 2018 and received the product on the 18th. My dad tried them for a few days and could not get rid of the loud feedback and we decided to return them. This is where the trouble with this company began. It took two emails, 3 or 4 online chats and 2 phone calls to even get a return number to return the hearing aids. Once the email was received, the product was immediately returned as to not miss the 30 day return deadline. We have confirmation that the product was received on January 29, 2018 @ 10:30 a.m. my the front desk (S. Lamb). As of today, February 18, 2018, I have yet to be refunded for the products now in their possession. Again, I have emailed, chatted and attempted to call but no one seems to answer...I continually get a recording. So, after 3 weeks of having their product back, I still have no refund. At this point I would strongly discourage people from ordering from this company unless you know for sure you will keep this product. I am being forced to now contact an attorney to get assistance in getting my refund as well as any damages they feel are warranted."
Michael Bussey
Verified Buyer
"When I found I had ordered incorrectly, goods were quickly replaced following my email."
"Batteries supplied promptly and well packaged at e decent price"
"One month and two days ago my wife returned her hearing aid after 13 months. Not working. Was told it had to go back to US for repair. It would take 3 - 4 weeks. Nothing!!! After sales service is useless. Make sure before you buy where the product comes from Could be China!!!!"
Hearing Direct Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 919 reviews