Hearing Direct Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Hearing Direct Ltd

gary@hearingdirect.com

Unit 4 Nine Mile Water Business Park Nether Wallop

How would you rate Hearing Direct Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent, excellent, excellent - advise, assistance and follow-up."
"I order from Hearing Direct on January 13, 2018 and received the product on the 18th. My dad tried them for a few days and could not get rid of the loud feedback and we decided to return them. This is where the trouble with this company began. It took two emails, 3 or 4 online chats and 2 phone calls to even get a return number to return the hearing aids. Once the email was received, the product was immediately returned as to not miss the 30 day return deadline. We have confirmation that the product was received on January 29, 2018 @ 10:30 a.m. my the front desk (S. Lamb). As of today, February 18, 2018, I have yet to be refunded for the products now in their possession. Again, I have emailed, chatted and attempted to call but no one seems to answer...I continually get a recording. So, after 3 weeks of having their product back, I still have no refund. At this point I would strongly discourage people from ordering from this company unless you know for sure you will keep this product. I am being forced to now contact an attorney to get assistance in getting my refund as well as any damages they feel are warranted."
Michael Bussey
Verified Buyer
"When I found I had ordered incorrectly, goods were quickly replaced following my email."
"Batteries supplied promptly and well packaged at e decent price"
"One month and two days ago my wife returned her hearing aid after 13 months. Not working. Was told it had to go back to US for repair. It would take 3 - 4 weeks. Nothing!!! After sales service is useless. Make sure before you buy where the product comes from Could be China!!!!"
"Excellent Service and Products"
Janet Van De Voorde
Verified Buyer
"Still waiting to receive my order."
Gwen Young
Verified Buyer
"The batteries last just as long as the well know make, in fact I would say looking at packaging they are identical."
JOHN COPPIN.
Verified Reviewer
"My wife purchased a hearing aid from Hearing Direct 13 months ago. She was not told it was manufactured in the US and would have to go back there if anything went wrong. It did! We sent it back to HD and was told it would be 3-4 weeks before it could be returned as it had to go back to the US for repair. It's one month tomorrow since we received their email . I phoned today to be told they could not give me a date for return, but would email us when it came back. Surely a company of this size should have a workshop of their own! VERY poor after sales service. No recommendation. Ask first where the hearing aid comes from and how long it will take if something goes wrong. Perhaps from China!!!"
Ashley Vincent
Verified Buyer
"Good service competitive pricing and rapid dispatch."
Michael Wilson Case No 54203
Verified Buyer
"I was given good information when trying to decide which aid to go for,the first ones I liked turned out to be not suitable for my audiogram other companies may well have sold them to me just to get the money but not Joan who suggested an alternative costing less and the delivery time was very good and I soon got used to them."
"I was very happy with your service. And also with the quick service return i got when I ordered my hearing aid. And I ordered the wrong 1 next day exchange. Very good service all round more than happy."
Harry Morris
Verified Buyer
"After calling and emailing a problem of not receiving £14 worth of batteries with my order. I am still waiting for them to make contact and still waiting for my batteries. No good customer service at all"
Alan Stone
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery and a good product"
"Helped on choosing the right fitting for my hearing aids and delivered promptly in the mail. I recommend this company."
Maria Moore
Verified Buyer
"Hi. I am very pleased with the service you provide and comfortable with my aids and would easily recommend you to my friends"
"Ordering was easy batteries arrived promptly"
Elice Sweeting
"Very good service"
"The hearing batteries arrived very quickly, well packaged and absolutely no problem. Will use again."
Mark Ferne
Verified Buyer
"Quality product and good service"
Hearing Direct Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 904 reviews