Hearing Direct Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Hearing Direct Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Phones received promptly and well packed."
"Excellent speed of delivery"
"Always very good service from Hearing Direct. Unfortunately the Ole2 D Ring only comes in three sizes and the largest size is too small for my ears. As we get older our ears continue to grow but Ole have not taken that on board yet."
"Can you supply a 3 pin plug extension lead for this phone approx 5 metres ?"
"Excellent speedy service everything was spot-on couldn't ask for better. Thank you so much."
"Order arrived correctly packed and on time. Good service"
"Excellent service. Batteries received in double quick time. Wil use your firm again."
"Very good only thing earphones could be a bit lighter"
"Excellent service"
"I have been dealing with hearing direct for a couple of years and have never been disappointed. Goods always arrive very quickly"
"Prompt delivery and well packaged, as always.."
"The service I received from Hearing Direct was excellent. Sadly the hearing aids I purchased proved to be unsuitable for me but this was not a reflection on the company or their products, but purely down to the fact that my hearing loss was not straight forward. (I was unaware of this at the time I placed my order.) The company refunded my payment immediately and without quibble."
"Takes the money then orders the phone from his supplier not informed it wasn’t in stock when we payed"
"Excellent product. Arrived on time. Thanks"
"I had great confidence to place an order with Hearing Direct after looking on their well detailed website. The Customer Service is first class; very friendly telephone manner, good knowledge of products and extremely prompt delivery of order (packed well, I might add)."
"We received the aids on time packed really well,but unfortunately they were not suitable we sent them back and got our refund with no problems thank you I would recommend Hearing Direct"
"I found that while I was using them I found a brand new unused pack with just 1 battery. Perhaps next time make sure they are all full thanks very much."
"Received on time and very happy with the service.Will use the company again."
"Excellent service. Always prompt answers to any questions before ordering. Very quick delivery. Would recommend Hearing Direct to anyone."
"IAm very pleased with my headphones I can hear the tv much better now.my only complaint is that the ear pads are a bit too small for my ears ."
Hearing Direct Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 1,049 reviews