Hearing Direct Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Hearing Direct Ltd

gary@hearingdirect.com

Unit 4 Nine Mile Water Business Park Nether Wallop

How would you rate Hearing Direct Ltd ?

"I am very impressed with Hearing Direct Ltd as the service is speedy and efficient. The hearing aids are very competitively priced compared with 'High Street' options, which has always prevented me from purchasing a hearing aid in the past. I completed the simple hearing test online; ordered my HD500 and received it in a matter of days. Hearing Direct also offers excellent after sales assistance with their new hearing aids; fine tuning and reprogramming, which has made me feel confident going forward with this company. Well Done for a great service."
"I was very satisfied with the phone and the quick delivery I bought the phone for my elderly cousin, and he says it's easy to use, and is very pleased with it."
"The staff are extremely helpful. They can't do enough for you. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
"We bought this phone for my mother, aged 92, who really struggles with a 'normal' cell phone. When we phone now she is able to hear everything we say and communication for us all is much better."
"Item dispatched quickly and was well packed"
"Good buy with good service."
"No problems at all. Use them regulary"
"Delighted with the first class service, highly recommended"
"Good service as ever. Thanks very much. Great on line ordering system"
"This was the first time I have bought from you & would definitely use again"
"I have only now commenced using the hearing aid (3 days) so my experience is limited. However, so far so good, it certainly improves my hearing capacity where someone is talking very softly. I have yet to put it to the test in a crowded environment, eg.,a restaurant. but I have high hopes that it will enhance my hearing ability in this type of situation.. Very good response to my request for a longer tube and in general my order etc., has been dealt with in a very professional manner. Terry Cronin,"
"Technician very efficient and office staff helpfu"
"I fecently purchased one of your hearing aids and it has made a large improvement in my life the aid is perfdct and comfortBle i bought just one to see what it was like but i am now going to buy one for my other ear ."
"Having not worn hearing aids before I phoned for help and advice.I explained that I had an masteroidectomy and would the aids they sold benefit me.promised call back.never got one phoned back again told to email. No reply so phoned up again an lady was very abrupt if this was the customer service before I purchased God knows how much worse it would have got if I had problem.would not touch them"
"I like this company, very easy to follow and very fast deliveries."
"Never placed an order with You's!!!"
"Hearing direct list themselves on Amazon as Hearing Direct USA. They are in the UK. When you order from them they ship UK Royal Post. It also has to go thru customs. Orders take a month. They will not cancel orders. They offer discounts that end up being more than they offer it on Amazon for. They are and unscrupulous company. Buy at your own risk. They also pay people to populate reviews to cover their lousy service. Buyer beware."
"The product delivers as advertised and I am surprised to be very well content so far with an amazing improvement to my hearing, especially for conversations. My family is also quite happy as now the tv volume is so much lower. I have purchased another for my other ear as I am certain it will be a nonlinear improvement to my listening abilities."
"I am so very grateful I got the Phonak open dome. I kept getting sinus infections from being given the wrong dome."
"Just purchased a 230hd hearing aid and i must say im more than happy with it, i didnt realise how bad my hearing was, like many older people i lost some high frequency hearing and now ive got it back, its also cancelled out my tinitus."
Hearing Direct Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 978 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!