Healthy Foods Online Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Healthy Foods Online

How would you rate Healthy Foods Online?

"Ordered over a month ago, and still to receive the order. Terrible service, no one replies to emails or messages, and the phone line is cut off. I will be making a claim at the small claims court to reclaim my money."
"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! APPALLING SERVICE! Ordered 3 x 12 cartons of Alpro for Professionals. Only 1 box arrived. Tried to contact Healthy Foods Online but their phone number has been suspended and they did not respond to my email. I contacted DHL but they did not recognise the tracking number given on the invoice. So have lost £35 of items! Read the other 1 & 2 star reviews. If the option was available I would not have given them any stars!"
"I ordered from them two weeks ago and they still processing it. I contacted them multiple times but they did not reply to my messages so I lost my money for nothing please don't purchase from them."
"Terrible, non-existent customer service despite the website boating "EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE." not even a confirmation email! my order has been "processing" for almost a week with no reply to emails, facebook messages etc. even their phone number is not connected. After reading the reviews below i am hoping i actually receive my products and didn't just waste my money."
"Still waiting for an order due by August 4th. No email from company and phone number given is suspended. Alarming."
"Ordered Thursday, didn't receive an order no. like a lot of recent reviews on here, so ordered elsewhere Sunday night, order did come through Monday and received Tuesday Overall good service and happy with purchase (Mr FItzpatricks cordial) at a cheaper price then elsewhere"
"Good prices and really fast delivery."
"Placed an order at beginning of April, they took my money but were unable to deliver the goods and promised a refund. I am still waiting and have raised a dispute with the credit card company. Their phone number is suspended, DON'T order anything from them."
"Good products good communication just let down with delivery. Took longer than it should have."
"I placed an order on 17/4/18. My account was debited immediately and yet I have heard nothing further in spite of emailing the company twice to ask for an update and explanation. I have also rung the advertised phone number and heard the same message as a previous reviewer about the number being suspended."
"Further to my previous reviews I have now received my order (so only fair that I update my comments here). Positives: product I ordered was very reasonably priced and it came exactly as ordered. Negatives: communication with customers is poor and product took over two weeks to arrive. So perhaps a little communication and joined up thinking would give better customer service. No complaints at all with the price nor with the product quality."
"Ordered products exactly two weeks ago. Received no order confirmation email but money taken from my account straight away. No response to my emails chasing up the products I ordered. Contact phone line "suspended" and I am still waiting for someone to get back to me or for my order that I paid for to show up. Extremely disappointed."
"There seems to have been a problem with the despatch of my order. I was not offered a replacement which is what I wanted and my money still isn't back in my account. Your staff were very nice when someone eventually got back in touch. I have had to re order from you through amazon costing a lot more than buying from you direct. Really disappointed."
"I placed a large order in April. I have received nothing. The company's phone number has been suspended, the 'contact us' page does not exist, and my emails have not been answered. I can only assume they have gone bust, or that this is a scam. Luckily I paid on my credit card, so I will be able to get my money back. BUT BE WARNED."
"Wow what a load of rubbish, same as everyone else no confirmation email no goods, won't answer my email's etc etc. I've got my money back from credit card company. The problem now is I've read bad reviews about this review website and I had a email apparently from the owner of healthy foods asking me to leave a review but if your service is so s**the then why would you be asking people to review your business. The whole thing makes no sense so I'm going to bed."
"They reimbursed me in the end, but for quite a long time I was left without any way of contacting customer service, weird answering machine, no answer to e-mail... no news concerning my order and wondering if they were dishonest and I'd been conned. Very disturbing! My conclusion is they are honest but rather incompetent, I don't think I will be using this company again, not wanting to risk it a second time..."
"Money has been taken from my account straight away (4th May 18). No confirmation e-mail received. When trying to check the status of my order the phone number is "suspended" and I am still awaiting a reply to my email sent two days ago. Still awaiting the delivery of my order. Communication very poor/non-existant."
"Didn't receive order, contact page on website doesn't work and no reply to e-mail"
"If I could leave 0 stars I would! You took my money didn’t deliver and didn’t make contact until I opened a dispute. I still haven’t received my order or a refund!! Disgusting service!"
"We have not received our order. I have received no updates on it, and yet I've just been asked for a review."
Healthy Foods Online is rated 4.08 based on 239 reviews