Healthy Foods Online Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Healthy Foods Online

How would you rate Healthy Foods Online?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Toyin Jesuloba
Verified Buyer
"ok so the food was great, but the stock should be updated online, it said things were available and i ordered them then they weren't available :( also the packaging was literally made of fluff, was it from inside a sofa? legit asbestos. never heard of bubble wrap?"
Rachel Smith
Verified Buyer
"Amazing food and amazing service! I ordered 5 bars of the vegan ichoc white chocolate.. the cheapest I found them and they were shipped to the uk in less than a week!! Will definitely be shopping here again."
Deniz Dervish
Verified Buyer
"Happy with the way they felt with issue that arose. And good quality products"
Glyn Darby
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, well packaged and arrived ahead of time. Excellent service, and I shall definitely be using Healthy Foods online again."
"I ordered 12 packets of biscuits. I received 3 packets. I've sent an email to explain this anomaly and after one day I've not received a message back."
"Very Good!"
Abdulhameed AlMilad
"Quick and affordable shipping"
Alison E Tomlinson
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery. Excellent value for money.Quality product."
"Good store in Liverpool with a nice eatery cafe"
Adrian Pope
Verified Buyer
"We particularly like Schwartz 4 Peppercorns mix. Healthy Foods Online seems to be the only place to sell it. The website is easy to use and delivery usually takes about a week from order. Previous purchases have seen the tub being appropriately packaged. The recent purchase came packaged in a box nearly 2 and a half times the size of the tub."
"Very quick service, and the parcel was very carefully wrapped, so jars were never in danger of being broken. Thank you!"
Robert Dibley
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery, well packaged, bottles all separately wrapped in bubble wrap, and great value, saving quite a bit compared to buying direct, so I was very pleased."
"Agreeing an amended order when the original order could not be fulfilled was done efficiently and the order duly arrived very securely packaged."
"Beware discrepancies between shelf prices and what you are charged at the till! Occasionally less, but usually more!"
"I got Grandma wilds vintage postvan tin of shortbread,,, the tin is value on its own..! Not getting opened just now,,surprise..magical"
Nicola Davies
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and lots of bubble wrap to ensure zero breakage ☺"
"I was so pleased to find nutty nibbles on your web site:) I had been unable to find them in any of the supermarkets. Ordering was easy, they were delivered quickly & very well packaged! I would highly recommend Healthy Foods on line. Thank you for a great service & delicious products:)"
"Had the product I’d been looking for a while and at a good price and quick delivery. Thank you :)"
Mezzie Elen Lucerne-Lambourne
Verified Buyer
"What a great google result. Buying ethical chocolate for Yule gifts was never easier. Fantastic selection at fair prices and good dispatch time. Extreme happy with this Company."
ORIETTA BOERI
Verified Buyer
"I did an order on last november the 16th and l didn't receive it becouse of courier. Lynn and Sophie are very kind with me but there isn't becouse of them l didn't l receive it. Please do something with the courier! !!!"
Healthy Foods Online is rated 4.44 based on 206 reviews