Healthy Foods Online Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Healthy Foods Online

How would you rate Healthy Foods Online ?

"Good prices and really fast delivery."
"Placed an order at beginning of April, they took my money but were unable to deliver the goods and promised a refund. I am still waiting and have raised a dispute with the credit card company. Their phone number is suspended, DON'T order anything from them."
"Good products good communication just let down with delivery. Took longer than it should have."
"I placed an order on 17/4/18. My account was debited immediately and yet I have heard nothing further in spite of emailing the company twice to ask for an update and explanation. I have also rung the advertised phone number and heard the same message as a previous reviewer about the number being suspended."
Sarah Railton
Unverified Reviewer
"Further to my previous reviews I have now received my order (so only fair that I update my comments here). Positives: product I ordered was very reasonably priced and it came exactly as ordered. Negatives: communication with customers is poor and product took over two weeks to arrive. So perhaps a little communication and joined up thinking would give better customer service. No complaints at all with the price nor with the product quality."
Sarah Railton
Verified Buyer
"Ordered products exactly two weeks ago. Received no order confirmation email but money taken from my account straight away. No response to my emails chasing up the products I ordered. Contact phone line "suspended" and I am still waiting for someone to get back to me or for my order that I paid for to show up. Extremely disappointed."
Claire Barnes
Verified Buyer
"There seems to have been a problem with the despatch of my order. I was not offered a replacement which is what I wanted and my money still isn't back in my account. Your staff were very nice when someone eventually got back in touch. I have had to re order from you through amazon costing a lot more than buying from you direct. Really disappointed."
"I placed a large order in April. I have received nothing. The company's phone number has been suspended, the 'contact us' page does not exist, and my emails have not been answered. I can only assume they have gone bust, or that this is a scam. Luckily I paid on my credit card, so I will be able to get my money back. BUT BE WARNED."
"Wow what a load of rubbish, same as everyone else no confirmation email no goods, won't answer my email's etc etc. I've got my money back from credit card company. The problem now is I've read bad reviews about this review website and I had a email apparently from the owner of healthy foods asking me to leave a review but if your service is so s**the then why would you be asking people to review your business. The whole thing makes no sense so I'm going to bed."
Marie-Pierre Corrin-Proslier
Verified Buyer
"They reimbursed me in the end, but for quite a long time I was left without any way of contacting customer service, weird answering machine, no answer to e-mail... no news concerning my order and wondering if they were dishonest and I'd been conned. Very disturbing! My conclusion is they are honest but rather incompetent, I don't think I will be using this company again, not wanting to risk it a second time..."
"Money has been taken from my account straight away (4th May 18). No confirmation e-mail received. When trying to check the status of my order the phone number is "suspended" and I am still awaiting a reply to my email sent two days ago. Still awaiting the delivery of my order. Communication very poor/non-existant."
Paul Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Didn't receive order, contact page on website doesn't work and no reply to e-mail"
Lindsey Cave
Verified Buyer
"If I could leave 0 stars I would! You took my money didn’t deliver and didn’t make contact until I opened a dispute. I still haven’t received my order or a refund!! Disgusting service!"
Janet Pilbeam
Verified Buyer
"We have not received our order. I have received no updates on it, and yet I've just been asked for a review."
Heather Campbell
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 6 iron brew cordials over a week and a half ago. I’ve been trying to contact someone for 3 days including by email with no response to find out where my order is. I’m hoping someone will be in touch with me now!"
"I've ordered on 10/4/18 and as of now ( 3/5/18 ),nothing was delivered. I've emailed them and even facebook messaged them but all without any reply. My bank card was charged immediately after the order but the order status is still under 'processing', after several weeks. No courtesy to reply customers. Now im worried that i got scammed since many other people faced the same issues with this company as well."
Darren Payne
Verified Buyer
"Order placed over 1 week ago, e-mail chaser sent 3 days ago and no reply or goods received. Payment taken straight away. Disappointed as price was good."
"Unfortunately the goods I ordered were out of stock, but I received an apologetic e-mail almost immediately asking if I was willing to wait for the new order or if I wanted to cancel. I waited...and my order arrived safely last week. The particular coconut cream I wanted seems hard to source so I was delighted Healthy Foods were able to provide it."
ELIZABETH GRIMES
Verified Buyer
"An easy and swift service"
Carolina Gillespie
Verified Buyer
"Got my goods 10 days after placing the order, got told would receive a 10% refund for the delay, when finally received my parcel noticed it was missing one item, informed health foods and got told they would refund me the missing item too. Today I got refunded the missing item but not the 10% promised. I wasted a lot of time contacting the shop, and also didn’t received what was promised. I wouldn’t shop here again if I can find another shop that sells coconut milk. Very disappointed."
Healthy Foods Online is rated 4.13 based on 233 reviews