Healthy Foods Online Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Healthy Foods Online

How would you rate Healthy Foods Online?

Carolina Gillespie
Verified Buyer
"Got my goods 10 days after placing the order, got told would receive a 10% refund for the delay, when finally received my parcel noticed it was missing one item, informed health foods and got told they would refund me the missing item too. Today I got refunded the missing item but not the 10% promised. I wasted a lot of time contacting the shop, and also didn’t received what was promised. I wouldn’t shop here again if I can find another shop that sells coconut milk. Very disappointed."
"I have received incorrect order and still waiting for my orders to be delivered. I phoned you several times but nobody answerd phone. Your customer representative asked me to send back incorrect delivery but i believe that you should arrange the courier to collect the wrong order on you account. I noticed that quite many your customer had bad experience for your online order. I strongly recommend to look into this issue more seriously."
"Don’t buy from here, never received a shipping confirmation and nothing has been delivered but have been charged. They don’t answer the phone or reply to your emails."
Keoon Esky
Verified Buyer
"We bought some chocolate about a week ago and as it did not arrive (and still hasn't) we wrote an email but never got an answer. Maybe we have been unlucky but certantly they have done little to help."
Christine Elcombe
Verified Buyer
"I placed an order on 12 March and, as of today's date, have still not received it. I have e-mailed and been told there was a problem with the Courier which I understand had been resolved. I have also phoned and left a message with no response. So I am not at all happy at present with my purchase from you, which I have already paid for. I would be grateful for your comments!!"
Angela Perera
Verified Buyer
"A great range of products and good delivery."
Liliana Daniela Wheatley
Verified Reviewer
"Yesterday the 4th of March I've order Alpro The professionals coconat and almond alternative to milk. They haven't send me any confirmation email. The only thing I have is the order number. I've sent them few messages and still no replay. I've try to call them, and the phone goes into a voice mail. I've left messages but they still haven't comeback to me. I realy don't know what to do. Did anyone have the same experience as me? I realy like the products on the webside, I was thinking to order more things. Now I am not sure :-(((("
Sergey Zebelyan
Verified Buyer
"Russian customs held the delivery because your company didn’t conclude the agreement with FEDEX"
Toyin Jesuloba
Verified Buyer
"ok so the food was great, but the stock should be updated online, it said things were available and i ordered them then they weren't available :( also the packaging was literally made of fluff, was it from inside a sofa? legit asbestos. never heard of bubble wrap?"
Rachel Smith
Verified Buyer
"Amazing food and amazing service! I ordered 5 bars of the vegan ichoc white chocolate.. the cheapest I found them and they were shipped to the uk in less than a week!! Will definitely be shopping here again."
Deniz Dervish
Verified Buyer
"Happy with the way they felt with issue that arose. And good quality products"
Glyn Darby
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, well packaged and arrived ahead of time. Excellent service, and I shall definitely be using Healthy Foods online again."
"I ordered 12 packets of biscuits. I received 3 packets. I've sent an email to explain this anomaly and after one day I've not received a message back."
"Very Good!"
Abdulhameed AlMilad
"Quick and affordable shipping"
Alison E Tomlinson
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery. Excellent value for money.Quality product."
"Good store in Liverpool with a nice eatery cafe"
Adrian Pope
Verified Buyer
"We particularly like Schwartz 4 Peppercorns mix. Healthy Foods Online seems to be the only place to sell it. The website is easy to use and delivery usually takes about a week from order. Previous purchases have seen the tub being appropriately packaged. The recent purchase came packaged in a box nearly 2 and a half times the size of the tub."
"Very quick service, and the parcel was very carefully wrapped, so jars were never in danger of being broken. Thank you!"
Robert Dibley
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery, well packaged, bottles all separately wrapped in bubble wrap, and great value, saving quite a bit compared to buying direct, so I was very pleased."
Healthy Foods Online is rated 4.33 based on 214 reviews