Health-Success Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Health-Success

About Health-Success : Health-Success is a hypnotherapy and coaching company run by Diane Beck, NLP Master Practitioner and Master Hypnotherapist. With offices in Central Manchester, Holborn and Marylebone in London, Diane offers personalised and targeted solutions.

01619498182

Diane@health-success.co.uk

Health-Success
Suite 1, Bridge Street Chambers
72 Bridge Street
Manchester

Live Chat

How would you rate Health-Success ?

"Diane managed to implement so many changes in such a short space of time, I couldn't be more thankful. If you feel like you are struggling with an aspect of your life, time with Diane is absolutely worth it. Things that would have had me melting down now no longer have the same effect, but more importantly, I feel so much better and my friends see it too - everyone keeps asking "what's changed?""
Thank you Tessa.
"Diane has helped me overcome a number of issues a friendly and speedy way. I would recommend her without hesitation to any prospective clients."
"Diane is awesome . She helped me dispel my anxiety about up and coming surgery in just one session . I arrived at the operating theatre feeling calm and grounded . Thanks so much for your help"
Health-Success is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews