Health-Success Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Health-Success

About Health-Success : Health-Success is a hypnotherapy and coaching company run by Diane Beck, NLP Master Practitioner and Master Hypnotherapist. With offices in Central Manchester, Holborn and Marylebone in London, Diane offers personalised and targeted solutions.

01619498182

Diane@health-success.co.uk

Health-Success
Suite 1, Bridge Street Chambers
72 Bridge Street
Manchester

Tell us how Health-Success made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Superb coaching. I was highly sceptical hypnosis would work on me. I’m converted and feel great. No doubt due to Doane’s professionalism and skill. I felt safe and was treated respectfully throughout. Having had coaching previously this was a combination of conversation and then use of some hypnosis and other methods that Diane instructed me to use during our appointment that worked for me in minutes and I am pleased to say have learnt and have been using to great effect since. If you are wavering then choose Diane you can’t go far wrong. She explains things simply and in a way that put me at my ease. Her manner is directl and fun and effective whilst also being considerate and professional. Her follow up was also unexpected and appreciated, she made sure I got the result I went to her for. All in all. An excellent experience."
"I was recommended Diane by a colleague. In desperate need of more confidence for a looming presentation. I proceeded to knock it out of the park! Thank you."
"Diane helped me with my anxiety and panic attacks. I’m feeling much more relaxed, calm and happier which family and friends have also commented on. Having tried other methods in the past, this is the only thing that’s really worked for me and we only had two sessions. I’d highly recommend you contact Diane if you have anxiety."
Thank you for leaving a positive testimonial of your experience. I'm very pleased you're feeling much better.
"Diane is very pleasant and professional to work with. She is firm and friendly at the same time, and made me feel very much at ease. I came to see her about quitting smoking, and have not smoked since the session. I think I have finally quit, thanks to Diane."
"Diane is wonderful - not only are her coaching sessions fun, I always go away with more knowledge and insights. Diane is very professional, talented and genuinelly cares."
Thank you for this lovely review! Great working with you.
"I found the hypnosis sessions with Diane to be invaluable and they have absolute lately delivered results. Thank you!"
"Diane managed to implement so many changes in such a short space of time, I couldn't be more thankful. If you feel like you are struggling with an aspect of your life, time with Diane is absolutely worth it. Things that would have had me melting down now no longer have the same effect, but more importantly, I feel so much better and my friends see it too - everyone keeps asking "what's changed?""
Thank you Tessa.
"Diane has helped me overcome a number of issues a friendly and speedy way. I would recommend her without hesitation to any prospective clients."
Thank you!
"Diane is awesome . She helped me dispel my anxiety about up and coming surgery in just one session . I arrived at the operating theatre feeling calm and grounded . Thanks so much for your help"
Thank you, so pleased it went well for you.
Health-Success is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews