Health Paradigm Reviews

Read Health Paradigm Reviews

info@healthparadigm.co.uk

Unit 24 Nottingham South & Wilford Business Park.Ruddington Lane

Tell us how Health Paradigm made you happy
Fantastic first class products and fabulous customer service. You can see how much care and consideration has gone into selecting each item and at exceptionally reasonable prices. Prompt delivery. Will be purchasing here again. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!
Highly recommended, excellent customer care & quick delivery.
Excellent service - got all products promptly. Been struggling to source terramin clay at a reasonable price for a long time- glad to find Health Paradigm. Fire cider vinegar was brilliant - great flavour. Good personal service.
amazing service and an amazing product.
Amazing customer service. Caring towards their customers with affordable prices for high quality products.
Great products and advice. I would recommend them!
I would say the d-Lenolate Olive Leaf Extract brand is a marvellous product. I started along with some other changes but whatever it was there was some big improvements to my health! If this has done it and would say it played a big part, then it has helped with digestive issues, skin, circulation and general well being. It’s also I believe helped with sleep. I would say it’s a powerful product. Definitely, definitely worth investigating. I’ve used it years ago with outstanding results, the effects just as above and I think it’s exactly the same product. Definitely, definitely worth investigating.
Can’t fault this service. I Ordered two books that I found difficult to get else where, there was no complications and they arrived a couple of days later. Now that’s what I call service.
Excellent selection of quality products and the customer care is freindly, professional and very knowledgeable..delivery is prompt too...I highly recommend and will be ordering again..many thanks
Amazing personal advice to put me in the right direction. Thank you. Amazing products and service
Quickly delivered
Great selection of products! It is the only online shop I have found that distributes in Europe the brand of the American products I was looking for. They know their stuff well! Their support is also outstanding, as they have been monitoring my order through all the problems during Covid-19 and the closure of the borders in UK. I will order again for sure :)!
I found all the healthier products that I was looking for in this unique store "health-paradigm", the support team is really helpful, they give you enough time and provide a useful advice to use products and also help you find the suitable product for your case which I really appreciate !!! Thanks again.
Wide variety of superior quality natural products. Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service. Have already recommended.
Great communication, went above and beyond when item I wanted was out of stock. Definitely recommend, you are in good hands!
Great customer service
Thank you so much.
Unbelievably happy to of stumbled across this lovely and caring company! The ocean elixir contains seamoss which has really helped me with my ibs! Great products and fabulous service!
Dr Christopher’s Lower Bowel Formula (LBF) I used this in conjunction with The Liver & Gallbladder Formula and found the two worked brilliantly together, supporting me to achieve much longer lasting improved health. LBF does what it says on the tin! Trust me it clears out your bowels from years of putrid waste! I’ve done numerous detoxes, week long fasts including 2 colemas a day, removing yards of mucoud plaque & 9 liver & gallblader flushes, which were all ‘hard core’ and didn’t have long lasting effects. Following Jaina’s advise allowed me to clear my liver & gallbladder of a build up of toxins, fats and gallstones whilst easily & effortlessly removing them and other ‘old debris’ out of my body. I’ve being following this regime for 4-5 months, which is far cheaper than any of the detox retreats I’ve been on and the continuity of taking these deep cleansing supplements makes you mindful of what you’re eating, so it really supports a healthy lifestyle change of healthy foods alongside this wonderful simple detox protocol. I can now tolerate fats & alcohol better than before without ill effect. I cannot praise Jaina and her product range highly enough...Top service! J Ferguson Marlow, Bucks UK
Best source of trace minerals . Will order again