HDD Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend HDD

How would you rate HDD ?

"Delivered new mobility scooter exactly 10 working days after ordering it from Careco. Order said it was to be reprogrammed to left hand drive. It wasn't. Contacted them several times to get it done and finally got an engineer out after 8 days. When he arrived the programming equipment wasn't working. Rang them the next day and promised it would be done urgently within the next 2 days. Rang again on the first of the 2 days to see when to expect the reprogramming to be done and the request has gone no further than the planning team. Meanwhile I am a prisoner in my own home as the scooter is my legs and my old scooter has broken down and can't be repaired. Apart from letting Careco down as their contracted delivery agents they are letting the customers down, certainly not happy. I would advise anybody to avoid them as they are not trustworthy."
HDD is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews