Hattons Model Railways Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hattons Model Railways

Tell us how Hattons Model Railways made you happy
I always browse the on-line catalogue to find what I want but always order on the telephone as I find it quicker and easier and its so nice to speak to a person!.
I ordered three items but two were out of stock so had to pay three delivery charges instead of one.
I find the pop up flag inviting me to join the mailing list most annoying as it covers the "search" box on the web-site and you can't get rid of it and also I don't want any more pro-mo material by e-mail or otherwise.. Hence only 4 stars
Four points, ordered on Saturday, arrived Monday. Excellent service. The only drawback was that I gave a safe place to leave the goods if I wasn't at home and this was completely ignored by Yodel who left it at my front door.
Excellent service and VERY helpful Staff, Quality items, VERY good delivery service THANK YOU ALL
Great customer service. Really helpful and sent me my purchase in a really well wrapped package. Best model railway site available.
Sent off for 2 x Hornby 00 scale shops; prompt service - no complaints. However, the quality control seems to have slipped. The baker's shop sign was slightly angled on the fascia and the bay windows on the cobbler's ship were sloped and distorted quite noticeably. Not your fault, I know, but could you pass the word to Hornby, along with the observation that weathering is not normally blotches of the same shape and colour arranged in loose formations?
Thanks. Martin Knight