Hatch London Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Hatch London

About Hatch London: At Hatch, we put all our effort into developing the most advanced and in-depth channel specific workshops possible. Emphasis is put on learning by doing; to that end we aspire to have no Powerpoint and instead develop a range of interactive and engaging tasks to provide an active learning experience.

Our tutors are genuine experts; they spend all day every day obsessing over the finer points of their specific channel and thereby help our students stay ahead of the curve.

Our courses cover performance marketing principles and specific advertising channels.

Delivered through an interactive two-day workshop format, we offer a comprehensive and best-in-class curriculum of digital marketing training that will help you and/or your team keep one step ahead of your peers and competition.

will@hatchlondon.com

Irish SquareUpper Denbigh RoadSt Asaph

Tell us how Hatch London made you happy

"The facebook course was excellent. I learned a lot of tactics that I'll be able to implement in my current paid social activity. I would recommend this course to others."
"The course was informative and reaffirmed some practises I was already doing - which is very helpful when you're the only person in your company running Facebook campaigns. The course was vast, with individual tasks along the way to put what you'd learnt into practise."
"The Hatch Training was a very comprehensive training course on Facebook, covering campaign management to attribution. Although it is labelled as an advanced course, I would suggest that this was an intermediate course for people with a basic understanding of Facebook advertising. It is probably too basic for people like me who use it on a daily basis and understand the more advanced aspects of Facebook, looking to dig deeper into the more advanced aspects of Facebook. Overall a useful 2 day course with good networking opportunities with your peers."
"Amazing course with super detailed and tangible information that can be brought back into the workplace immediately.. Explained in a simple format as well which made it easy to understand."
"Outstanding course by Hatch - very in depth with a solid mix of theoretical and practical content. Gabe, the instructor, is clearly a subject matter specialist who lives and breaths marketing attribution and you can't ask for more than that when looking for an instructor to learn from. Highly recommended."
"Really good two-day Facebook advertising intensive!"
"Excellent course to learn the basics, theory and in-depth insights into Facebook marketing. Would highly recommend this course."
"It gave me actionable tips and best practices to take away and implement, so I was very happy with the course"
"Brilliant course - learned a huge amount about attribution and would highly recommend it!"
"I learnt a lot and met some cool people"
Hatch London is rated 4.50 based on 10 reviews