Hassle.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Hassle.com
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Hassle.com made you happy

"Thought I should do something about this. 1. A year or so ago, I left a gold longines watch (lent to me by my dad) in my parent's bedroom, in our flat in Marylebone, since my father would be arriving in London in a few days and he would find it there then. 2. When I went back one day to that room, after the cleaner (sent from hassle.com) had left, I couldn’t find the watch. Only the cleaner had been to that room. No one else has come to my flat recently. 3. I reported it to the hassle.com, and they asked me to report it to the police. 4. I reported it to the police, who came to my place twice to ask questions etc. My dad was here then too, and we showed them pictures of my dad wearing the watch, etc. 5. Anyway, after a lot of days, calls etc, the cleaner came to the police station, and she said (obviously) that she hadn’t taken the watch. 6. The police also said that there was no criminal record of the cleaner, in their records. 7. In the end, because of the above, the police said that the case had come to an end. 8. I asked hassle.com for compensation for my stolen watch due by their cleaner, from insurance, which they said that they have, but the weird thing is, they want a receipt! They said that on producing the receipt, they would give 75%, and 25% would need to be given by me for the theft of a product done by their cleaner. 9. Hassle.com mentioned that they had done a check for the cleaner, but no police check had been done for the cleaner. 10. I think it's a bit ridiculous for them to expect people to keep receipts for everything they buy; what would they do if family heirlooms would be stolen by their cleaners? We shouldn't have to produce a receipt for a theft, which has happened due to their cleaner. 11. Horrible service, and have stopped using them. At least hopefully otherwise should be aware of hassle.com’s substandard service."
Are you Hassle.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Hassle.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews