Harvey Nichols Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Harvey Nichols

How would you rate Harvey Nichols ?

"I have previously loved shopping at Harvey Nichols but the Edinburgh shop is horrible. The only staff who make any effort are generally those in the food court. I have a few times been walking around the men's and women's wear departments looking for help or to try something on and have been completely ignored; once a woman came from the other side of the shop to help me even though someone was stood a metre away from me and was clearly ignoring me. I also have found out that they sell real fur, having reintroduced it a few years ago, despite the previous ban on real fur in their shops which I think is despicable."
"Optional 10% on a meal not made clear and added to the bill without asking including a (admittedly small) charitable donation"
Harvey Nichols is rated 3.33 based on 7 reviews