The Academy Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Academy Clinic
4.9
Based on 214 reviews
Read The Academy Clinic Reviews
I felt that the session this time was a bit desorganised. I think because they were many students. I had Botox done but they missed some crucial areas like between my eyebrows. It has only been two days since I had my Botox but it doesn’t look as good as the previous time.
Felt very safe and results have been fantastic. They will listen to exactly what you want and help you achieve it. They never push anything on you and will only give their opinion when asked.
Staff friendly and seem to listen during consultation, although treatment contradicts that.. I've been going somewhere else for a while so I'm a aware of what needs doing. When explaining this to them, I didn't feel they took this on board due to them been the practitioner ,what would I know 🙄.. (the trainee was lovely and seemed to question more things as doing treatment but the trainer seemed a little abrupt which put me off )however I had to return as I predicted for top up Botox and felt a little uncomfortable ( Asif I was asking for extras ) I was also told at 2nd apt that it's not actually Botox injected which annoyed me as this wasnt stated initially..I was injected 3 more times which I felt was little precise like they don't like to use their products and also rushed.. I still have the lines on forehead and crows feet and it's not like i had many as I'm only in my 30s..so will not be returning to the bham clinic
Well my experience was not great. I came for lip fillers and told the ladies that I basically wanted my lips to look a bit more fake because that’s the look I personally like. However I was told that some of my filler had migrated so if more filler was put in it would probably migrate further and give me an “unattractive look” ( which by how they described it was actually the look I was going for ). The woman who was teaching the younger lady was very polite to me, I have no complaints about her at all, however the woman she was training I don’t remember her name but she was a younger blonde woman was really quite rude in my opinion. She smirked several times when I was telling her the look I wanted and suggested that instead of having more I actually have it removed, before proceeding to go In to the next room to get her colleague to come in and basically tell me the same thing ( again the other woman was very sweet and polite and I don’t wish to complain about her ) but before she went she said “let me go and get my colleague because I don’t want to be mean to you “. Which is a mean comment in itself and she should never of said that. While we were waiting for them to re enter the room the other lady even asked me if I was okay, so I feel like she clearly picked up on the rudeness. Overall I’m not too bothered that the procedure didn’t take place ( even though I do think it should be my right to choose what I do with my face , and not told what is an “attractive look” and what Is not ). I’m really just giving my feedback on this womans very poor attitude
I saw Emily Macgregor and her extremely capable student approx 10 days ago ,, I had some cheek fillers done, It took a while for the fillers to actually settle but now I’m very happy with them . Dr Macgregor was kind, compassionate, caring, considerate but above all professional at all times ( as was her student) Thank you again for everything 👍
After receiving treatment elsewhere and not being satisfied, I went on to make an appointment through Harley and received an appointment with Tracey. I have just had my second appointment with her and I will not be having treatments from anyone else in the future. 5 star service all round.
All in all it was nice experience. But the idea of having 6 or 5 different trainee 9bkect you sometimes can be painful as each person handling the needle use different force. There was a mistake with my booking I was told I'm going for cheek filler advance class it turned out it was foundation which I found o the day. So I was over charges but 10 days later I was refunded the difference and I got part of my cheek injected not the area I wanted as the foundation class were not ready for such delicate area and I should have been in advance. It was an honest mistake it seems so I understood.
Great professional service and results. Most importantly, I was made to feel really comfortable by the people who carried out my appointment. Not only were they friendly, they also made me feel relaxed due to their competence and knowledge. I have attended twice, recommended friends and family and will certainly be attending again.
I've been a model for other Botox/filler courses but they use set dates for Botox and set dates for filler meaning 2 journeys on separate days and you have to wait ages for the treatment as all models arrive at the same time. Harley Academy Clinic gave me a set date and time of my choice. I could have both filler and Botox done together on the same day. The teacher was amazing and so thorough that I felt relaxed and actually enjoyed being injected! I'm so pleased with the results and would definitely use HA clinic again. Also very reasonable prices for a fantastic service. 10/10
HI Faye, Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We really appreciate it and hope to see you again. Warmest regards, Harley Academy Clinics
Easy to find, very welcoming and clinically clean. Wonderful friendly staff made we feel comfortable , 100% professional, explained procedures thoroughly- totally recommend. Thank you - i am a very happy bunny 👍👍👍👍
Amazing love going to see the girls there like a day out for me don’t get out much
Excellent service, extremely happy with the results! Will definitely be returning.
Hi Eve, Thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review! We really appreciate the feedback. We are so thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience at GILD Clinic and that you're very happy with the treatments you received. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you again soon! With love, The GILD Clinic team
Absolutely love GILD. I am always nervous to get lip fillers but once Dr Tristan arrives I feel at ease. Always a calm, clean and safe environment. From the moment you step into the reception everyone is welcoming. The procedure is quick and painless and I would not go anywhere else for my top ups.
Great service, lovely staff, definitely worth a visit. Can't wait for my next appointment.
Great
Lovely place with friendly staff and great results after the treatment. I will be defenitely coming back!
Amazing knowledge, care and results, thank you.
Very happy with the results will definitively go back for other treatments!!
I had an amazing experience here with the benefit of a highly qualified doctor undertaking my treatment, albeit in the company of six students, but it was a good experience and I am delighted with the results. I had Botox, dermal filters and lip fillers. The results are really natural and my confidence has been boosted.
The drs were very knowledgable and reassuring. It wasn my first time for treatment here and I will definitely return for more!
The Academy Clinic is rated 4.85 based on 214 reviews