The Academy Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Academy Clinic
4.9
Based on 217 reviews
Read The Academy Clinic Reviews
I felt totally at ease from the moment I arrived. Everything was explained fully by the teacher and the student was very professional and competent. I’m very happy with my Botox results.
Considerate and nice people.
Really happy with treatment - very professional and friendly
Absolutely fantastic, highly professional and great results every time.
Fantastic experience using Harley Academy Clinics. I was made to feel so at ease and welcomed. Completely painless and I’m so pleased with my results. I had Botox before (not with Harley) and found it painful and I bruised. This time was nothing like the previous experience! I’ll definitely return! Thank you!
Arrived at the clinic very clean place , friendly staff very organised and explained everything and made me feel relaxed and calm.
I highly recommend Harley Academy for their treatments and excellent services. I'm always pleased with my results.
I was very happy with my procedure and the staff were very friendly made me feel so relaxed . Would most definitely be using Harley medical again
Best all treatment.
I had an amazing experience here with the benefit of a highly qualified doctor undertaking my treatment, albeit in the company of six students, but it was a good experience and I am delighted with the results. I had Botox, dermal filters and lip fillers. The results are really natural and my confidence has been boosted.
Been here twice now on both occasions I've seen Helen in the King Street Manchester clinic. She puts you at ease, very knowledgeable, precise and friendly. Felt in safe hands from beginning to end
The drs were very knowledgable and reassuring. It wasn my first time for treatment here and I will definitely return for more!
I can’t tell you how professional Harley Academy is. The treatments I received were brilliant and the results amazing. One of those moments when you look in the mirror and you just can’t believe how good you look!!!! I can’t thank them enough.
They were so nice and helpful able and willing to answer any questions and excellent service from everyone from the receptionist to the tutor to the trainee. I am booked to go back for more treatment I would definitely recommend them to anyone
Brilliant service
I have been going to the Harley academy for 2 years now and will not go anywhere else after having Botox that didn’t take one time after 3 top ups clearly watered down and other Botox that needed a top up Botox here always worked 1st time the staff there are fantastic at Manchester and Helen is amazing very advanced
My experience was excellent. I was part of a observation session, and my consultant, Tracy Butler, was extremely thorough, professional and knowledgeable. Her patient care was impeccable and my comfort was always taken into account throughout. I don't hesitate to recommend her services and will definitely be going back for more treatments in the future.
I was really impressed about the cost, the facilities and staff. The tutor was really knowledgeable and supported the trainee really well. I felt I had time to ask questions and found the overall experience comfortable and positive. The results of my Botox is great. I will be coming back again. Thank you
Delighted with my results of 3 areas of Botox - I seen results within the week - and normally get a top up after 2 Weeks - but this is not needed 👍 I felt no discomfort & the person performing the procedure was very professional - I will be back to have this done again ! Highly recommend 👍👍
I have been to this clinic for 3 sessions of Botox over the last 14 months. I have been extremely happy with the results, the professionalism and standards of care. I have recommended Harley Academy Clinics to family and friends.
The Academy Clinic is rated 4.9 based on 217 reviews